Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

If Pagans Were Right Something Is Wrong With Their Gods - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Pagans Were Right Something Is Wrong With Their Gods (501 Views)

I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" / Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Pagans Were Right Something Is Wrong With Their Gods by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Jesus was said to have gone to parties.
But pagan gods go to T-jUnctions to eat lizard,Egg,Oil,Yam what worthlessness.

If they were right about their gods you need to stop worshiping these gods
Come to Jesus by calling on him now
Re: If Pagans Were Right Something Is Wrong With Their Gods by macof(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Divepen, if u don't know something u ask ur elders in the village or easier still ask ur ever faithful pagan friends.

1. Jesus went to parties so I guess it's cool for Christians to party rock too cheesy

2. Rituals done as people carry food to T-junctions are done to take away ill fortune and seek blessings from the Gods.

3. Gods don't eat food grin They don't need food. The stories u hear about Osun loves Honey and Esu likes Egg and Red oil is simply to make spirituality exciting with it's myths taken from human lives to attach such Gods to enable the children get interested in learning about the Gods with it's many stories.

4. Ebo dropped at T-junction are not carried by any Spirit but are eaten by animals or unfortunate humans eg. Mad men. It's a way of releasing urself from misfortune as ur Ebo is eaten.

1 Like

Re: If Pagans Were Right Something Is Wrong With Their Gods by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmmm so u c u r in trouble
Re: If Pagans Were Right Something Is Wrong With Their Gods by harbiola1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
Macof nw playing defensive side with his common defensive saying "If you don't know ask ur elders"

Me i don't need to ask anybody, only GOOGLE GO DO. cool
Re: If Pagans Were Right Something Is Wrong With Their Gods by macof(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2013
harbiola1: Macof nw playing defensive side with his common defensive saying "If you don't know ask ur elders"

Me i don't need to ask anybody, only GOOGLE GO DO. cool

Be careful wat u read from links provided by google, when I started learning the Yoruba spirituality I was misinformed very often.

Ur elders in the village or actual practitioners are best, you could attend a festival
Re: If Pagans Were Right Something Is Wrong With Their Gods by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2013
macof:

Be careful wat u read from links provided by google, when I started learning the Yoruba spirituality I was misinformed very often.

Ur elders in the village or actual practitioners are best, you could attend a festival

Ermm...Macof can i ask u questions about your religion...Off this thread too
Re: If Pagans Were Right Something Is Wrong With Their Gods by macof(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Divepen:

Ermm...Macof can i ask u questions about your religion...Off this thread too

Sure cheesy

The religion of ur ancestors

(1) (Reply)

Gov Rotimi Ameachi Seek God Face At Shiloh / Are Gifts Presented During Wedding/reception @ MFM? -urgent Response Pls / Self Pity And Some Other Self Things Are Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.