Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. (22252 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / I / For-Profit Library (Media Rental) Business Strategy Essay Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by derrekben: 5:50am On Oct 25, 2014
Think of your first few weeks at a standard level on iWriter as an investment. Invest your time and effort to produce quality work now and later on enjoy the big earnings at an elite level.

assignment writing service
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Ewenla202: 7:48am On Oct 25, 2014
@OP, you are doing a good job here,pls keep it up.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2014
alright. I'm ready to take action
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by junaid2000(m): 2:31am On Nov 03, 2014
royalads:
@legawealth.....they pay with paypal..... And i use an automated software to write
please what is the name of the software and how can we purchase it
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 6:58am On Nov 05, 2014
I know If I drop this tips here, some peeps will still not work with it....Nigerians looking for short cut to wealth since Noah came down from the ark...but I will still drop it

1 Like

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 7:06am On Nov 05, 2014
I am not into iwriter these days.....but go there once in while to get some fast cash...
How To Write Articles Fast On Iwriter.....
I justpick up the keyword on the article I choose to write and go over to ezine articles to find articles with the keywords..... I get like 2 or 3 of such article, then I head over to ezarticlelink.com to past the articles. I cut it till its like 700 words and click on spine..... It spines the article for me. I take it to copyscape to be sure it passes copyscape. I paste it on notepad, highlight and paste in microsoftword to brush up the article and highlight from microsoftword to paste on iwriter space for article.... Remeber to write a line of words on the iwriter space so they wouldnt reject the copy and paste.... This process takes highest 15 minutes..... Goodluck

6 Likes

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by cybug: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2014
royalads:
I am not into iwriter these days.....but go there once in while to get some fast cash...
I justpick up the keyword on the article I choose to write and go over to ezine articles to find articles with the keywords..... I get like 2 or 3 of such article, then I head over to ezarticlelink.com to past the articles. I cut it till its like 700 words and click on spine..... It spines the article for me. I take it to copyscape to be sure it passes copyscape. I paste it on notepad, highlight and paste in microsoftword to brush up the article and highlight from microsoftword to paste on iwriter space for article.... Remeber to write a line of words on the iwriter space so they wouldnt reject the copy and paste.... This process takes highest 15 minutes..... Goodluck
Nicey
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by samuelkingz(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
@ op..saw dis thread dis morning and jst finished it all...it has really motivated me and i feel i want to start frm d scracth but d major challenge i hav is dat i use only a phone for now as i cant afford a pc..i wld like to knw if sb can write in,type it in a biz center and send online...ur respone wld be apreciated so much...thank for d motivation..im happy
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by ugotex85: 1:36am On Nov 06, 2014
royalads:

Can u shed more light on these steps. Also I just refused to sleep this night just to write articles on the site, but each article I click I'll get a message like "sorry, other writer are writing on this. .." Pls what does that mean and how can I cross this hurdle.
Thanks.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 5:23am On Nov 06, 2014
@Ugo..... The steps there are self explanatory..... For thr second issue, Iwriter runs a 1st come 1st serve ish..... All you have to do is refresh the page every few minutes and click on jobs as fast as you can cos there are other thousands of writers also writing at same time with you...... Cheers
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by kentochi(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2014
Following.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
'I
paste it on notepad' @royalad where is the notepad
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by ugotex85: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
ezarticle.com, that's where I have my confusion. I registered with them a free user but I can't find any link to spine. All I could see there is link asking me if I can allow their professionals spine my article for $3+
Please make it more understandable to us.
Thanks for your good works so far.

1 Like

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by ugotex85: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
radiokilla:
'I
paste it on notepad' @royalad where is the notepad
Your computer no get Notepad?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by samuelkingz(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
hmmm.....saw dis thread today,read it all through,opened an acct but can write anytin cos a phone is all i hav...hoping to get a laptop soon so as to unearth dis goldmine of an opportunity..by d way..royals..u re a blessing,jst knw im following u bumper to bumper as a mentor under u my mentor.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Trippledots(m): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2014
royalads:

@emal222: I would get to the Paypal withdrawal later
@infosource: Thanks for your advice. What you said is nothing but the real truth.
The whole idea with iwriter as a new comer is to (Standard writer) is to climb up
to either a Premium writer or an Elite writer because this is where the money is @.

TIPS ON HOW TO BECOME A PREMIUM WRITER WITHIN A WEEK IS:
- You have to become nocturnal i.e you have to sacrifice your night's sleep and
stay awake at night to write. Because its at night that you would find Great topics to
write on as a Standard writer.
( MAKE THE SACRIFICE NOW AND YOU WOULD HAVE MONEY TO PAY YOUR BILL LATER)

- YOU DON'T WRITE FOR EVERYBODY : Before I pick anybody's job to do,
I make sure the person has at least 65% acceptance rate . ALWAYS MAINTAIN THIS .ITS VERY IMPORTANT.

- As a new comer, start with the 150 word article, they are very easy to write and
you would get the same rating ( THOUGH THE MONEY IS SMALL ). But a rating in a
150 word article is the is the same rating for a 1000 word article. The goal is to get your
1st 30 ratings of @ least 4.0 so as to climb to the next level

- Try to write at least 7 article daily. With that, you can get your 1st 30 ratings within one week.

- After writing an article .don't stay back and wait for it to be approved, head on to write other articles.
-After writing an article, before you submit it, send the Client a private message to get back to you if he or she needs any correction. with that, they would get back to you for correction instead of rejecting your article out rightly.

- Finally, if you gave your best to an article and it was rejected, don't be discouraged. Just know
the Client is an ASSH*le and move on to writing for better people.

hello,
pls is this thread still active? if yes pls i need someone's assistance on iwriter. iv just opened my account and im 'wetting' my feet but im finding it difficult to click or select any project. i dont know why that is happening. anyone else experiencing this or who has overcome such should pls profer help.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Trippledots(m): 3:19am On Nov 07, 2014
just submitted my first article.... op you didnt mention that we had to signup on ezarticles and cyberspace...pls elaborate more on these.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
wrote 3 articles and one is already approved. phcn is really screwing me up. one needs constant power supply in order to work effectively. OP,please how do i make the requester give me a 5-star rating, i really dont like getting a B in any of my courses
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Trippledots(m): 5:34am On Nov 10, 2014
radiokilla:
wrote 3 articles and one is already approved. phcn is really screwing me up. one needs constant power supply in order to work effectively. OP,please how do i make the requester give me a 5-star rating, i really dont like getting a B in any of my courses

true. iv written 2 and both have been approved but my rating is 3.75. pls op how can one tell d requester for more favourable ratings.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
@How I work on my rating is this......
After writing, before submission, I send a private message to the Client to get back to me if he needs me to make any correction on the work or rate me higher if he feels I did okay.... This way, the works are sent back to me to make corrections instead of out rightly rejecting my job....
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by velly001(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
is ds tread stil active?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
@royalads, please throw more light on spining an article on azarticle.com. I was lost when I went to the website.
Thanks!

Waiting....
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 12, 2014
royalads:

Please how do u spine on azarticlelink.com. Outline the steps cos I was lost wen I visited d site.

Will be glad to hear from u soon.

Thanks.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Opengates(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
royalads:
@How I work on my rating is this......
After writing, before submission, I send a private message to the Client to get back to me if he needs me to make any correction on the work or rate me higher if he feels I did okay.... This way, the works are sent back to me to make corrections instead of out rightly rejecting my job....

OP, you are the blessed of the Lord. Keep up the good work.

What link do we use or how do we send a private message to the requester?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by foxgiovani(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
royalads:
Please can I have your email? I have successfully created my account and I followed your guide but when I click on write article to stary writing, I don't see the page where am supposed to write. Please help me out. Thanks.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by jonaboy: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hello, this place has been quite for some time, are there not people making money from iwriter yet in here, please share your testimonies to encourage others. I have made some change but I'm yet to cash the money due to paypal wahala.

1 Like

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
please Royalad which software did you use to write your articles. I am asking because ezarticlelink demands money for you to spine your articles on their site likewise copyscape also demands money. is their anyway this can be done free or rather if there a better way to that pls I need the answer. tnx....btw I av been following your advice in iwriter and I am making progress
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
royalads:

GOD bless you really good sir for this tip.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by konjinokillme(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
royalads:
A lot of you know about the site am talking about, but most of you avoid it because of the Pay-pal payment issue. This post would tell you all about how I make $100 weekly from iwriter.com without investment. It requires a lot of hard work, but it pays of like immediately.
Lets get started:
What is iwriter: Iwriter is an article writing site that services as a platform between Clients that need articles and article writers. Anybody can register for iwriter and start making money immediately. One good thing about iwriter is that you don't have to struggle or bid for jobs as in other freelance site. Available jobs are listed there for you to click and start writing. The next post would be on how to get started. Ask you questions or share your own experience from iwriter here let all learn from it Cheers.
please is this thread still active...
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sure.... This process still works
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by pabon(m): 5:03am On Oct 09, 2016
royalads:
Sure.... This process still works
I need to chat with you. can I get your number?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers / Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos / CBN Claims They've Been Begging Banks To Take New Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.