Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,437 members, 7,846,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Christians Don't Need Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Don't Need Deliverance (554 Views)

Christians Don't Bow!!! / Few Reasons Why Some Christians Don't Celebrate Christmas! / Tithes - Are Pastors Frightened That If Christians Don't Fear They Will Not Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Don't Need Deliverance by fredx4(m): 5:18am On Dec 10, 2013
It pains me when a lot of christians go about looking for deliverance from evil spirits, curses, poverty etc. Christians don't realize that Jesus Christ delivered them from all this things when he died on the cross. As a believer you have authority over the devil and his agents. If the devil trespasses all you have to do is rebuke him in the name of Jesus Christ and not to start running to a pastor for deliverance. What puts most christians in bondage is not knowing their authority in Christ Jesus. The devil has no right to intimidate or oppress any believer, he has already been defeated by Jesus Christ. The only ploy he uses is to deceive christians into thinking that he has authority over them, and he succeeds because a lot christians don't know their rights. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. God bless you all.
Re: Christians Don't Need Deliverance by Goshen360(m): 5:50am On Dec 10, 2013
fredx4: It pains me when a lot of christians go about looking for deliverance from evil spirits, curses, poverty etc. Christians don't realize that Jesus Christ delivered them from all this things when he died on the cross. As a believer you have authority over the devil and his agents. If the devil trespasses all you have to do is rebuke him in the name of Jesus Christ and not to start running to a pastor for deliverance. What puts most christians in bondage is not knowing their authority in Christ Jesus. The devil has no right to intimidate or oppress any believer, he has already been defeated by Jesus Christ. The only ploy he uses is to deceive christians into thinking that he has authority over them, and he succeeds because a lot christians don't know their rights. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. God bless you all.

New Living Translation
Think of it this way. If a father dies and leaves an inheritance for his young children, those children are not much better off than slaves until they grow up, even though they actually own everything their father had.
Galatians 4:1

I'm Goshen360 and I endorse your message of the Cross.

1 Like

Re: Christians Don't Need Deliverance by Ishilove: 6:03am On Dec 10, 2013
Goshen360:

New Living Translation
Think of it this way. If a father dies and leaves an inheritance for his young children, those children are not much better off than slaves until they grow up, even though they actually own everything their father had.
Galatians 4:1

I'm Goshen360 and I endorse your message of the Cross.
You endorse ignorance?
Re: Christians Don't Need Deliverance by tsidra(f): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2013
Guy nawa 4 u oooo. Don't u want TB Joshua's ministry 2 move 2 d permanent site
Re: Christians Don't Need Deliverance by fredx4(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2013
Ishilove:
You endorse ignorance?
The same thing could be said about you.
Re: Christians Don't Need Deliverance by fredx4(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2013
tsidra: Guy nawa 4 u oooo. Don't u want TB Joshua's ministry 2 move 2 d permanent site
Am not attacking anybody's ministry, christians deserve to know the truth.
Re: Christians Don't Need Deliverance by Goshen360(m): 2:53am On Dec 11, 2013
Ishilove:
You endorse ignorance?

Where is the ignorance? That a Christian with indwelling holy Spirit is possessed and needs deliverance?

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Discripancy Between A Catholic Priest And A Penticostal Pastor. / The Fellowship Of HIS Suffering! / Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.