Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Tithing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithing (563 Views)

My Whatsapp Chat With A New Young Pastor In My Church As Regard Tithing / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Can You Suspend Tithing To Pay Off Your Debts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithing by adedejisy: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2014
Which one is best received? Giving the tight directly to pastor or putting it in tight box for church commitee to pay pastor salary..pls advise
Re: Tithing by Joagbaje(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2014
It doesn't matter. It's between you and God. All still go to church purse .It's not the pastors money .
Re: Tithing by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2014
@joagbaje since as Christians, we are the body of Christ and part of the church, can I go and take his tithe money? at least, am also a part of the church

5 Likes

Re: Tithing by chiteny(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2014
Non is best as long as your spelling is tight and not tithe angry angry rubbish.
Re: Tithing by PastorKun(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2014
adedejisy: Which one is best received? Giving the tight directly to pastor or putting it in tight box for church commitee to pay pastor salary..pls advise

Non is right, as a christian you have no business observing the tithe ordinances in the first instance.

2 Likes

Re: Tithing by adedejisy: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Non is right, as a christian you have no business observing the tithe ordinances in the first instance....pay it and leave the rest is the best.?
Re: Tithing by Joagbaje(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
caldermichaels: @joagbaje since as Christians, we are the body of Christ and part of the church, can I go and take his tithe money? at least, am also a part of the church

It depends ,Where will you take the money to? Are you an official with such responsibility ? Every ministry has structure on such matters
Re: Tithing by adedejisy: 7:31am On Jul 04, 2014
Tithe...I mean

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think? Is There God? / That's God / Living Above The Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.