Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,012 members, 7,845,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Practice Of Islam Begin With 25-men Even Before The Birth Of Jesus Or Mohammed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Practice Of Islam Begin With 25-men Even Before The Birth Of Jesus Or Mohammed. (775 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Non-muslims Only: Jesus Or Mohammed / Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practice Of Islam Begin With 25-men Even Before The Birth Of Jesus Or Mohammed. by highyo: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2013
Ezikiel8:16-18
16 And he brought me into the inner
court of the LORD's house, and, behold, at
the door of the temple of the LORD,
between the porch and the altar, were
about five and twenty men, with their
backs toward the temple of the LORD, and
their faces toward the east; [size=15pt]and they
worshipped the sun toward the east.[/size]
17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen
this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to
the house of Judah that they commit the
abominations which they commit here?
for they have filled the land with [size=15pt]violence[/size],
and have returned to provoke me to
anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their
nose.
18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine
eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity:
and though they cry in mine ears with a
loud voice, yet will I not hear them.
believe me or not whosoever bow to the
east before praying to God is worshiping
the god of the sun

KILLING OF RAM OR BURNING OF INCENSE
All these has being Eradicated by God, and
If we do things like that, we will
be provoking God because its a slap on
his face that the death of Jesus is not
enough for us
God himself cancel all these
The lord Jesus Christ is the Lamb of God,
sacrificed for the purification of the sins
of Mankind. Ever since the lord Jesus
Christ has died for our sins, his blood has
being cleaning us from all sins, and the
sacrificing of Ram, Sheep, Goat and Cow
has being canceled (Read)
Zechariah 13:1

13 “On that day there shall be a fountain
opened for the house of David and the
inhabitants of Jerusalem, to cleanse them (all human)
from sin and uncleanness

Read Isaiah 66:3
“He who slaughters an ox is like one who
kills a man;
he who sacrifices a lamb, like one who
breaks a dog's neck;
he who presents a grain offering, like one
who offers pig's blood;
he who makes a memorial offering of
frankincense, like one who blesses an
idol.
These have chosen their own ways,
and their soul delights in their
abominations

Killing of animals for sacrificing are wrong and before God, its an abomination

1 Like

Re: Practice Of Islam Begin With 25-men Even Before The Birth Of Jesus Or Mohammed. by Ismahill(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2013
MUMU. Sm pple will jst tlk asif they dnt ave brain.luk at all wat u wrote,even a mad man cnt write diz. Mr man face ur Religion nd letz wait till the world ends nd see who is worshiping d sun or God.

3 Likes

Re: Practice Of Islam Begin With 25-men Even Before The Birth Of Jesus Or Mohammed. by highyo: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2013
Ismahill: MUMU. Sm pple will jst tlk asif they dnt ave brain.luk at all wat u wrote,even a mad man cnt write diz. Mr man face ur Religion nd letz wait till the world ends nd see who is worshiping d sun or God.

IF YOU READ THE THREAD VERY WELL, YOU WILL KNOW THAT, I HAVE ONLY READ OUT FROM THE WORD OF GOD.
AND YOU HAVE PROVE WHAT THE LORD SAID ABOUT THE RELIGION (VIOLENCE)
DONT WAIT FOR THE LAST DAY, BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO MORE CHANCE FOR YOU TO REPENT.
MAY BE YOU SHOULD DO THIS.
TONIGHT BEFORE YOU SLEEP, PRAY TO GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISACH AND JACOB TO SHOW YOU THE TRUE WAY, FOR SURE HE WILL DO IT IF YOU SAY THE PRAYER SINCERELY
Re: Practice Of Islam Begin With 25-men Even Before The Birth Of Jesus Or Mohammed. by 1stola: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2013
∆ which mumu word of god?
Re: Practice Of Islam Begin With 25-men Even Before The Birth Of Jesus Or Mohammed. by harbiola1(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2013
highyo:
Ezikiel8:16-18
16 And he brought me into the inner
court of the LORD's house, and, behold, at
the door of the temple of the LORD,
between the porch and the altar, were
about five and twenty men, with their
backs toward the temple of the LORD, and
their faces toward the east; [size=15pt]and they
worshipped the sun toward the east.[/size]
17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen
this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to
the house of Judah that they commit the
abominations which they commit here?
for they have filled the land with [size=15pt]violence[/size],
anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their
nose.
18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine
eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity:
and though they cry in mine ears with a
loud voice, yet will I not hear them.
believe me or not whosoever bow to the
east before praying to God is worshiping
the god of the sun

Lol, they were SUN-day worshipers (i.e Christians)

This Highyo is a big FOOL.
I knw that ur brain is just having exposure to fresh air. so lemme just help u a little here.

Thank God that u've known the evil behind CHRISTMAS, JANUS FEAST (i.eJanuary 1) and EASTER.

Did you know the EVIL behind SUN-day worshoping?

You can never stop being a PAGAN.
Re: Practice Of Islam Begin With 25-men Even Before The Birth Of Jesus Or Mohammed. by Ismahill(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2013
highyo:

IF YOU READ THE THREAD VERY WELL, YOU WILL KNOW THAT, I HAVE ONLY READ OUT FROM THE WORD OF GOD.
AND YOU HAVE PROVE WHAT THE LORD SAID ABOUT THE RELIGION (VIOLENCE)
DONT WAIT FOR THE LAST DAY, BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO MORE CHANCE FOR YOU TO REPENT.
MAY BE YOU SHOULD DO THIS.
TONIGHT BEFORE YOU SLEEP, PRAY TO GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISACH AND JACOB TO SHOW YOU THE TRUE WAY, FOR SURE HE WILL DO IT IF YOU SAY THE PRAYER SINCERELY
All wat u jst said nw jst dnt correspond with wat u said b4.u r jst a confuse man trying 2 win innocent souls 2 d devil.
Re: Practice Of Islam Begin With 25-men Even Before The Birth Of Jesus Or Mohammed. by highyo: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2013
harbiola1:

Lol, they were SUN-day worshipers (i.e Christians)

This Highyo is a big FOOL.
I knw that ur brain is just having exposure to fresh air. so lemme just help u a little here.

Thank God that u've known the evil behind CHRISTMAS, JANUS FEAST (i.eJanuary 1) and EASTER.

Did you know the EVIL behind SUN-day worshoping?

You can never stop being a PAGAN.
Ezk8:17b for they have filled the land with [size=20pt]violence,[/size]
anger:
Re: Practice Of Islam Begin With 25-men Even Before The Birth Of Jesus Or Mohammed. by harbiola1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
highyo:
Ezk8:17b for they have filled the land with [size=20pt]violence,[/size]
anger:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Volunteers http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_of_Tripura Thirty Years' War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_years_war http://original.antiwar.com/eland/2009/02/14/battling-christian-terrorists/

^^^ Is it enough?

The verse is refering to SUN-day worshipers (i.e CHRISTIANS)
Re: Practice Of Islam Begin With 25-men Even Before The Birth Of Jesus Or Mohammed. by highyo: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
harbiola1:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Volunteers http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_of_Tripura Thirty Years' War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_years_war http://original.antiwar.com/eland/2009/02/14/battling-christian-terrorists/

^^^ Is it enough?

The verse is refering to SUN-day worshipers (i.e CHRISTIANS)
Allah means God becausee you were told it means God?
Don't be confused, Hindu too call their Idol God, but the God of heaven and Earth which we christain worship, is the great I Am and its not the Allah you worship. The Great I AM created the world and he will destroyed it. only those who accepted his word will be save, and his word is Jesus Christ (John1:14) let me go back to my question, tell me when he destroy the world, where would you be? Heaven belong to Jesus and not Allah or whatsoever you call him. Mohammed is crying in hell begging you to accept Jesus, but your ear is so block that you cant hear his crying
Even many muslim convert that got saved warned you too, you fail to listen, I heard of one lady called LINDA by name which Gadaffi sent to you people to change your way that Jesus is the way, yet, you fail to listen
Highyo too warned you, you said He is High on something, instead you keep looking for a sign of Allah on a goat and a rock, you were rejoicing, dont you know it's a mock? For you to see Allah on a goat means, satan is telling you Muslim that I have made you stubborn like a Goat and you will not want to follow the true way HaHaHaHaHa
seeing the name Allah on a rock means I have Harden the muslim heart and their heart can never be replace with a fleshy heart except devine intervention HaHaHaHaHa.
satan keep telling you dont listen to Highyo, tell him he is silly, look for a way to provoke him so that he will get mad at you, but for me, even if you curse me continuously, He that is in me is greater than satan or Allah whatsoever you think.

I warn you o, because on the judgement throne, when you will be judge, you will not point your finger at me that I never warned you, turn away from false doctrine, and Accept Christ the true way

1 Like

Re: Practice Of Islam Begin With 25-men Even Before The Birth Of Jesus Or Mohammed. by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
I hv a principle never to discuss religion or comparative or superlative religion

(1) (Reply)

- / "Does God Have A Body Or Is He A Spirit?" / How Old Is Your Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.