Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting (21814 Views)

FG Sacks 13 University Vice-Chancellors / ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... / Latest On ASUU Strike: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike – Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by sagaciousblog: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Johnsinia:
where is the phrase here? What i see on the post are complete sentences. Or could it be u are yet to write junior WAEC? Just asking o.
do people write WAEC? last time i checked WAEC was just a body...
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by gerald09(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dr2great: guy u dull.,when he issue d ultimatum,u open ur big mouth,condeming the action,now he decides to soft pedal and let the people's wish prevail as a democratic and loving president,u are talking rubbish! What do u really want frm him? Ok tell us what u want him to do as per ASUU strike? Guy u no well at all
Dude u for no even respond to dat guy, most Nigerians are d clueless 1s, he is making his point based on dis info yet even daily news said dey where not sure on what is about to happen n his has already started calling him(GEJ) names. GEJ has always bin a silent don, let wait and c.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by sagaciousblog: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
ebuka Otika:

Please abeg no ves ,ARE YOU IN ANYWAY RELATED TO THE GOVERNOR OF EDO STATE ?
no sir
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by kikiano4(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Today marks exactly 8years of the Sosoliso plane crash. The day Nigeria lost 60angels. you may think 8years is a long time for someone to heal from the death of a loved one but sincerely speaking you never get over it. At the end God takes the glory for everything. I am forever grateful to God for letting me know angels Agu Akwiwu,Chioma Nwaigwe, Chidera Nnaji, Ubah Ifeanyi(mathematician), Ijeamaka Mba, Chidimma Okafor, Zik, kamanu to mention but a few. it may have been brief but am still thankful to God I knew real life angels. yes my heart is heavy i still mourn them but I am still thankful to God for the little gift of life. Words would never express how I feel but with a grateful heart I say: RIP my 60angels. please continue to look out for us. "to live in the heart of those you love is to live forever"
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
sagaciousblog: it would be quite degrading to reply you after reading this trash..your diction sucks..all thesame, we've gotten your point, now go read for your WASSCE...
if u can't encode my grammer,then let me know so i can illuminate more on that.GUY PLEASE GO AWAY FROM HERE.,U ARE SMELLING
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by sagaciousblog: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
gerald09:
Dude u for no even respond to dat guy, most Nigerians are d clueless 1s, he is making his point based on dis info yet even daily news said dey where not sure on what is about to happen n his has already started calling him(GEJ) names. GEJ has always bin a silent don, let wait and c.
birds of a feather...mr man, hw abt this??
ASUU: FG withdraws ultimatum
on december 10, 2013 at 8:01 pm in news
*Shows proof of lodgment of N200bn
University fund
By Henry Umoru
ABUJA – THE Federal Government , Tuesday,
said it was withdrawing the ultimatum given
to striking university lecturers to resume or
be
sacked following appeals from well-meaning
Nigerians and substantial compliance with
the
directive by some members of the Academic
Staff Union of Universities.
According to the Federal Government, the
Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN has confirmed
that a sum of two hundred billion Naira
agreed with ASUU at a meeting with
President
Goodluck Jonathan on the 5th of
November ,2013 has been fully paid into a
Revitalization of Universities Infrastructure
Account.
Addressing Journalists, the Senior Special
Assistant (SSA) to the President on Public
Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe who showed to
newsmen the CBN letter which was signed by
the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of
Nigeria, Mr Tunde Lemo and addressed to
the
Accountant General of the Federation,
confirmed that the total sum of two hundred
billion Naira was the balance in the account
as required.
Okupe who noted that what the federal
government was interested in was how to
resolve the six month old crisis in a peaceful
manner for the overall interest of all
concerned, said, “right now, the issue of
ultimatum is not a matter for discussion
anymore. There has been substantial
compliance nationwide. If I say you must
return to work on the 9th and 70% of the
people that I am talking to have returned to
work, that is substantial compliance.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
My fear is that if they disburse the N200b NEEDS universities development fund, but fail to clear the 5 months salary arrears and other sundry issues as agreed, they wont have done anything.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
KweenAdz:

Jeeeez.....guy..where did they bring you from? What kinda nonsense grammar is this...are you sure you a not from Somalia or Chad.... Its so obvious you are d ignoramus entity...pls dear, stop embarrassing ursf and ur father(GEJ)...pls
please don't insult me.,i am a 500level medical student, so am not dull as some of u here! and i know what am saying. So u should know u are talking to someone who may help u in ur times of child birth. Please treat me wit respect and don't insult me., because i have never insulted u.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by sagaciousblog: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dr2great: if u can't encode my grammer,then let me know so i can illuminate more on that.GUY PLEASE GO AWAY FROM HERE.,U ARE SMELLING
FOOL..Am i supposed to encode your grammar or decode it? meanwhile it's GRAMMAR nt grammer...how do u intend to illuminate when you are wallowing in the cess pit of ignorance? you are just a wasted spermatozoan..

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by sagaciousblog: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dr2great: please don't insult me.,i am a 500level medical student, so am not dull as some of u here! and i know what am saying. So u should know u are talking to someone who may help u in ur times of child birth. Please treat me wit respect and don't insult me., because i have never insulted u.
lol...you are just a joker..who cares if u r a medical student? you are not even up to 600lvl and you are fooling yourself.. can you kindly state the name of your institution? and do you know if the person you are typing to is a consultant? go get a life eediot..type lomaxx or lagusta on the nl search button and you will knw d true definition of a doc..EMPTY BARREL LIKE U..

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by sleeky007(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dr2great: if u can't encode my grammer,then let me know so i can illuminate more on that.GUY PLEASE GO AWAY FROM HERE.,U ARE SMELLING

DID YOU JUST SAY YOU'RE A MEDICAL STUDENT? YOU'RE A COMPLETE DISGRACE.......AND YOU SUPPORT GEJ AGAINST ASUU, WHEN IN ACTUAL FACTS STUDENTS LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON ASUU IS ON STRIKE.....JUST CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT IN SHAME AND GO TO BED....MEDICAL STUDENT INDEED....I CAN SEE YOU'RE REALLY A KID.......

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by sleeky007(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by ennon92(m): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kbworld:
Piece of human excrement!!!people like you are why abortion should be proactive...
u mean say d guy is USELESS.. bado is ur maiden name
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
sagaciousblog: lol...you are just a joker..who cares if u r a medical student? you are not even up to 600lvl and you are fooling yourself.. can you kindly state the name of your institution? and do you know if the person you are typing to is a consultant? go get a life eediot..type lomaxx or lagusta on the nl search button and you will knw d true definition of a doc..EMPTY BARREL LIKE U..
u really sounds pained.,it's good to know my words are percing deep down and sending some message into ur dumb skull. As for me.,am catching fun and see ur insults as a compliment.,like i said before, please go away frm here,ur body odour is not good for my health. U are smelling
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
sleeky007:

DID YOU JUST SAY YOU'RE A MEDICAL STUDENT? YOU'RE A COMPLETE DISGRACE.......AND YOU SUPPORT GEJ AGAINST ASUU, WHEN IN ACTUAL FACTS STUDENTS LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON ASUU IS ON STRIKE.....JUST CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT IN SHAME AND GO TO BED....MEDICAL STUDENT INDEED....
mr man.,u are sick.,yes i know u are sick.,u have a problem wit ur brain.,i advice u seek a medical attention,u think it's a joke,it's no joke. U are sick
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by ennon92(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
the person wey talk say make una no fight dey craze.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by Dee60: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wike style!

They now want to bury education in Nigeria!
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by sagaciousblog: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dr2great: u really sounds pained.,it's good to know my words are percing deep down and sending some message into ur dumb skull. As for me.,am catching fun and see ur insults as a compliment.,like i said before, please go away frm here,ur body odour is not good for my health. U are smelling
it's obvious to everyone what you really are,so no need having a duel with u..but can u kindly state your institution so everyone can knw which macrocosm breeds your species?
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by sleeky007(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dr2great: mr man.,u are sick.,yes i know u are sick.,u have a problem wit ur brain.,i advice u seek a medical attention,u think it's a joke,it's no joke. U are sick

GUESS THAT HURTS RIGHT.........LOL........THIS IS EVEN LIGHTER, WISHED YOU READ MY SECOND REPLY TO YOU BEFORE THIS ONE......OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN'T, BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WON'T EVEN BE HERE NOW.....GO READ IT.......ITS ON PAGE 2.............OLODO MEDICAL STUDENT......CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US THE NAME OF YOUR INSTITUTION
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by ennon92(m): 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
@dr2great and sagacious, e be lyk say dey don curse una...I no knw y una go dey fight whereas those useless ASUU & FG they enjoy themselves, una no dey use una brains
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by Funpeter: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
sagaciousblog: i agree say i dull,, bt u r a capital FOOL...a man who eats his words has no honour n integrity..a leader must be resolute...till d strike is called off, he is just a coward..
I disagree with you is not a coward now until he doesn't fulfil the gentleman agreement he made to run for one term. And if he does he became my own personal naija mandela
but i doubt cos power sweet well well e too sweet.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by ennon92(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
sleeky007:

I. WISHED YOU READ MY SECOND REPLY TO YOU BEFORE THIS ONE......OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN'T, BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WON'T EVEN BE HERE NOW.....GO READ IT.......ITS ON PAGE 2.............OLODO MEDICAL STUDENT......CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US THE NAME OF YOUR INSTITUTION
na beg I dey beg u o, y u no make am be one-against-one...No interfere again o
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
sagaciousblog: it's obvious to everyone what you really are,so no need having a duel with u..but can u kindly state your institution so everyone can knw which macrocosm breeds your species?
i am from Apc university. Any problem wit that?
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by sagaciousblog: 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
ennon92: @dr2great and sagacious, e be lyk say dey don curse una...I no knw y una go dey fight whereas those useless ASUU & FG they enjoy themselves, una no dey use una brains
hahaha..bros no be my fault o
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
sleeky007:

"Juveniling deliquent" right, I DOUBT YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF WHAT YOU POSTED. YOUR ANALOGY OF THIS SITUATION SHOWS HOW DEEP YOU'LL GO IN CEMENTING THE LEGEND OF YOUR STU.PIDITY ON NL....EVERYBODY YOU MEET HERE ARE NOT AS STU.PID AND CLUELESS AS YOU ARE........I STILL MAINTAIN IT THAT FG,GEJ AND HIS COHORTS (INCLUDING YOU) HAVE LOST........I'll BE HERE TO REMIND YOU OF THIS AND TELL YOU "I TOLD YOU SO"........GO AND SLEEP JOOR!!!

POINT OF CORRECTION: GEJ MIGHT BE YOUR FATHER BUT HE'S NO FATHER TO ASUU....HOPE YOU GOT THAT? MSCHEEEEEEWWWW
yes, gej is my father.,am proud of him. Now who is ur he-goat father?
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
sagaciousblog: hahaha..bros no be my fault o
look at him,laughing like a goat
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by sagaciousblog: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Funpeter: I disagree with you is not a coward now until he doesn't fulfil the gentleman agreement he made to run for one term. And if he does he became my own personal naija mandela
but i doubt cos power sweet well well e too sweet.
frankly speaking, i didn't get your message sir
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by sleeky007(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
ennon92: na beg I dey beg u o, y u no make am be one-against-one...No interfere again o

Lol.....Bros, na d yeye pikin first dey insult ooo..if u read this thread from beginning you go undastand but as you don talk, I no go interfere again......d pikin don disgrace all medical students ooo
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by ennon92(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
E no dey advisable for person wey get heart attack visits NL, na laugh go kill d person. I swear different characters full here
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by Nedlog(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
sagaciousblog: i agree say i dull,, bt u r a capital FOOL...a man who eats his words has no honour n integrity..a leader must be resolute...till d strike is called off, he is just a coward..
we hav heard u....,EMPTY VESSEL..,hope u knw wat ur type do most??
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
sleeky007:

GUESS THAT HURTS RIGHT.........LOL........THIS IS EVEN LIGHTER, WISHED YOU READ MY SECOND REPLY TO YOU BEFORE THIS ONE......OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN'T, BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WON'T EVEN BE HERE NOW.....GO READ IT.......ITS ON PAGE 2.............OLODO MEDICAL STUDENT......CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US THE NAME OF YOUR INSTITUTION
hurts who? If only u can see d way am laughing at ur stupidity over here..gej is my president,he is ur president.,he rules over ur father and mother.,he has the power to turn ur father into a beggar,he can Bleep ur mother if he wants to. There's nothing u can do about it.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting by sagaciousblog: 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nedlog:
we hav heard u....,EMPTY VESSEL..,hope u knw wat ur type do most??
MY TYPE IGNORES AN AWARENESS SEEKER LIKE U...so u r hereby ignored...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Eksu (unad & Usti) Cutoff Mark And Admission News! / Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi / Lagos Completes Elemoro Junior Secondary School Facility (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.