Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 (38027 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2013
Watch Live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf4hOxG0J2I

Nelson Mandela memorial service: Live updates as world leaders gather in Johannesburg to remember Madiba.

Koffi annan and desmond tutu just arrived
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2013
Hollywood actress Charlize Theron, ban ki moon and david cameron are present
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by luckyDon1: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2013
I am watching it live and I have not seen our GEJ
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2013
Namibian president Hifikepunye pohamba has just arrived; one of the speaker
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Watching it on CNN too but i can't see my president, i heard he went to SA last night,why is he not walking down to the stadium entrance, yes i can see Afghan,Hamed Karsai with his of retinue of Aides,

I hope GEJ will be one of rhe keynote speakers at this magnificient Guiness world event

oh boy,this Liberian President just walk in oh" what's that her name again sef!
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2013
FrontPageLawyer: Namibian president Hifikepunye pohamba has just arrived; one of the speaker
Was he that tall huge man? The Man huge oh

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Kx: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2013
Donalð Genes: Watching it on CNN too but i can't see my president, i heard he went to SA last night,why is he not walking down to the stadium entrance, yes i can see Afghan,Hamed Karsai with his of retinue of Aides,

I hope GEJ will be one of rhe keynote speakers at this magnificient Guiness world event

oh boy,this Liberian President just walk in oh" what's that her name again sef!

Have you not heard?
Check the prog of activities.
Obama, Cameron, Banki Moon, Castrol, presidos of India, China, Brazil, and even Namibia will deliver key note address and tribute but Nigeria? No way.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2013
Oh boy ehh, Robert Mugabe just show oh
President Obama and British Prime Minister, David Cameron doesn't wanna sit close to some of these African leaders-according to CNN Isha Sesay,@that chick fine oh...

I think what we gonna see is Some African leader are not allowed to sit near Top World 'leaders,but who the phuck will allow RObert Mugabe to come here nah?
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by 9jaBrid(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2013
Watching it live on TVC NEWS. There coverage is none to no other in Nigeria as far I'm concern right now. Mehn!!! I feel like I'm watching CNN I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2013
Kx:

Have you not heard?
Check the prog of activities.
Obama, Cameron, Banki Moon, Castrol, presidos of India, China, Brazil, and even Namibia will deliver key note address and tribute but Nigeria? No way.

wow! That's a blow to us, Nigeria, At least GEJ should be among to speak nah,

Did you see that phuck-up nah, here is what happen,
UN sec General was visibly cheered by the huge crowd,and BAN ki Moon stood up to wave his hand across to the crowd,@one anonymous African leader just trying to shake hands with Ban Ki Moon, Lo, Ban ki Moon didn't even look as if someone was standing opposite him just to shake him- yet he was still taking time waving hands while the African president,(don't know his name,so to speak) was still waiting just to shake hands,lol! It was kinda extraordinary grotesque anyway,

Winnie Mandella has arrive, see cheering, i heard Winnie was phucking another man while Mandella was in Prison right?

4 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2013
9jaBrid: Watching it live on TVC NEWS. There coverage is none to no other in Nigeria as far I'm concern right now. Mehn!!! I feel like I'm watching CNN I tell you.

Are you using Star Times? I like TVC also

winnie Mandella just hug Grace Mandella and really kissed Gracia Mandella on her lips,,like seriously
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2013
I can reminisce how Mandela categorically said that He really really Loved Winnie with all his Heart, that she was the Mother of His children,

Obj is in the Building ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Up Obj
Am wondering where OBJ will be seated

oh boy, our GEJ just walk in ohhh, his retinue of Aides are not much as would always be the case, but seems like nobody is cheering our GEJ....
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 10, 2013
Former president obasanjo just arrived the venue.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Agbgift(f): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2013
I just saw obasanjo now.
Where is goodluck?
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Agbgift(f): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2013
CNN has a better view of this.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by brownlord: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2013
other leaders din't stand to speak while they where ushered in, how come our president was the first, why em like to dey show emself like that na

And na who invite OBJ for that gbedu?
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by brownlord: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2013
Agbgift: I just saw obasanjo now.
Where is goodluck?

GEJ was the first then followed by OBJ, e be like na both of them follow come, cos after presido na GEJ, i think its time GEJ stop wearing this hat and jalabia, the tin don dey annoy me

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by mazizitonene(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2013
See rain now

#R.I.P madiba
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by brownlord: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Since this is not about Psquare, tiwa getting married, i don't expect the mod to move this thread to front page. the biggest obito hv ever witnessed
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2013
brownlord: other leaders din't stand to speak while they where ushered in, how come our president was the first, why em like to dey show emself like that na

And na who invite OBJ for that gbedu?
I noticed it too. African man humility on show as usual
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Agbgift(f): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2013
brownlord:

GEJ was the first the followed by OBJ, e be like na both of them follow come, cos after presido na GEJ, i think its time GEJ stop wearing this hat and jalabia, the tin don dey annoy me

GEJ , never fails to wear his uniform. He should change for once.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by brownlord: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2013
Horayce:
I noticed it too. African man humility on show as usual

Humility? me think na over sabi, u see that fair slim lady that came just now, she almost gave audience to the journalist continued working, anyway, i dey watch this obito since i no fit go there live

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Agbgift(f): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2013
President zuma and Robert mugaba just came in.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by brownlord: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2013
Agbgift:

GEJ , never fails to wear his uniform. He should change for once.

Mehn tht thin no dey mk sense again, am sure its only our president thts in such attire

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2013
This maverick mad man just show his ugly face, guess who?

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by 1025: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2013
lucky Don: I am watching it live and I have not seen our GEJ

he went to toilet. N1B food can make u to visit the toilet per minute billing.

My God, South Africa is hosting another world cup. the man mandela is an angel in human form.
God bless his soul.
our criminals will go there without coming back with any lesson(s).
second tenure and third tenure does not make a leader popular but your vision does.
this is an end to an era. men earn respect and those who need respect must learn to respect themselves first.

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Agbgift(f): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2013
They have started the programme of the day, starting with the national athem of South Africa.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2013
Our dear GEJ nd Baba Olusegun Obasanjo jst arrived

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Havilah93(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2013
programme just started.

1 hour behind schedule
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Havilah93(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2013
Introduction of world leaders
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by brownlord: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2013
faby11: Our dear GEJ nd Baba Olusegun Obasanjo jst arrived

Na ur T.V dey delay or na your brain?
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Havilah93(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2013
Graca Michel and Winnie Mandela sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

UK Weather: London Flooding Engulfs Homes After A Month’s Rain Falls In 1hr(pix) / Rebecca Enonchong Arrested, Detained In Cameroon (Pictures) / Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.