Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Differentiate Between PDP And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Differentiate Between PDP And APC (877 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differentiate Between PDP And APC by dedons: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2013
I was just wondering and decided to ask this question.

If APC's gate is wide open to the same same PDP members we know,then what makes them different from PDP?

The only difference I see between the two parties is the name.

Does anyone think that APC will be anyway different from the PDP we all know?

Please i need to know.

Mods please help.
Re: Differentiate Between PDP And APC by Tolexander: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2013
No difference between them. The only difference is the nomenclature!

1 Like

Re: Differentiate Between PDP And APC by Segadem(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2013
New Wine In Old Bottle

2 Likes

Re: Differentiate Between PDP And APC by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2013
The only difference is that Apc use 2 billion to tar road that Pdp use 1 billion to tar.the other one billion enter jagaban purse

2 Likes

Re: Differentiate Between PDP And APC by dopesidez: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
what makes them different is the institution, how its been run, take for instance when you finish your first degree from Nigerian UNI and then you proceed for masters in the US or UK, ya digg!!!!
you tend to blend in with more stable and progressive environment which then brings out the best in you.
Re: Differentiate Between PDP And APC by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
OP wetin?
Plenty difference dey oooo

1. PDP: election is do or die
APC: blood will flow if they loose

2. PDP: Thieves
APC: Progretheives

3. PDP: House for all types, the good the bad and the ugly
APC: alternative house for all PDP rebels

1 Like

Re: Differentiate Between PDP And APC by donphilopus: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
VICTORCIZA: The only difference is that Apc use 2 billion to tar road that Pdp use 1 billion to tar.the other one billion enter jagaban purse
What's this one saying?? Why're you calling APC in place of PDP, and vice versa??

1 Like

Re: Differentiate Between PDP And APC by rozayx5(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
mods frontpage this is a serious question

i dont see any difference, but i believe APC is worse

1 Like

Re: Differentiate Between PDP And APC by dedons: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

una bad o
Re: Differentiate Between PDP And APC by dedons: 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mods front page pls.
Re: Differentiate Between PDP And APC by dedons: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
Tolexander: No difference between them. The only difference is the nomenclature!
what nomenclature sir
Re: Differentiate Between PDP And APC by dedons: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
VICTORCIZA: The only difference is that Apc use 2 billion to tar road that Pdp use 1 billion to tar.the other one billion enter jagaban purse
hehehehe

i laugh in pidgin
Re: Differentiate Between PDP And APC by TeaParty: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
PDP - the devil i know
APC - the devil i dont know
Re: Differentiate Between PDP And APC by Tolexander: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
dedons: what nomenclature sir
the name!
Re: Differentiate Between PDP And APC by GetUmad: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
What's the difference between "The fallen Angel" and "Lucifer" ?

My own definition is as stated below:

One is like a Toyota car while the other is Lexus. Consequently, one is so SOPHISTICATED in its trade, I.e rigging, looting, propaganda and everything you can think of. In the other hand, The not-so-sophisticated one also bears perfect semblance of the other, the only noticeable difference is their LOGO or INSIGNIA (apart from the disparity in sophistication), but I doubt the difference in their engine.

Wait some years from now and see if you won't have strong members of APC decamping to the opposition party and also PDP strongmen cross-carpeting to the other party they once condemned.

As far as Nigeria Politicians are concerned, they are not affiliated to any party per se, they're only affiliated to the set of people that can give them access to POWER. Party ideology is of no significance to them cos an average naija politician doesn't believe in that but whatever channel they can use to cling to power, to clinch a position. Even at the cost of their dignity.

Do you know how many Politicians who publicly pass derogatory remarks about one opposition party later becoming that same opposition party's flag bearer?
Re: Differentiate Between PDP And APC by 4Play(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
To paraphrase, they are 2 cheeks of the same bu-tt. The difference is that people of different ethnicities see each party as a path to regaining or retaining national influence.

Many in the West of Nigeria and the far North see APC as their path, whilst many in the East and the Middle-Belt see PDP as theirs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Head Of Trailer Assn.In Bariga Murdered In Broad Day Light[check link for Photo] / The Bokhoharam Obfuscations / UNBELIEVABLE: SEE How A Taxi Driver Was Stripped Naked In Abuja By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.