Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Masturbation..........a Sin Or Not??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masturbation..........a Sin Or Not??? (624 Views)

Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. / Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation..........a Sin Or Not??? by yungdamaz(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
This question has been hanging on my mind for quite a time......when ah read through the bible,,ah don't see any place masturbation was mentioned in it.....And one time i heard that pastor Chris oyakhilome of Christ Embassy ruled it out as a sin(meaning it wasn't a sin).......And here on nairaland the guys always encourage it...you would hear,,,"go get ur vaseline and other comments related to it"......so ah just wanna know wah you guys think about this issue....thanks alot..
Re: Masturbation..........a Sin Or Not??? by ofisa247(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
yung da maz: This question has been hanging on my mind for quite a time......when ah read through the bible,,ah don't see any place masturbation was mentioned in it.....And one time i heard that pastor Chris oyakhilome of Christ Embassy ruled it out as a sin(meaning it wasn't a sin).......And here on nairaland the guys always encourage it...you would hear,,,"go get ur vaseline and other comments related to it"......so ah just wanna know wah you guys think about this issue....thanks alot..
i don't think it's good; health-wise
Re: Masturbation..........a Sin Or Not??? by yungdamaz(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
What are the disadvantages....?
ofisa247: i don't think it's good; health-wise
Re: Masturbation..........a Sin Or Not??? by entuk(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
from blurry eye vision to receding hairline, masturbation isn't good for the body. and it could be a potential cause of weak er*ction and premature ej*cul*tion when one eventually wants to have sexual interc*urse . its psychologically unhealthy too. so try to cut back on it and in the long run quit.
Re: Masturbation..........a Sin Or Not??? by yungdamaz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks bro
entuk: from blurry eye vision to receding hairline, masturbation isn't good for the body. and it could be a potential cause of weak er*ction and premature ej*cul*tion when one eventually wants to have sexual interc*urse . its psychologically unhealthy too. so try to cut back on it and in the long run quit.

(1) (Reply)

H / Let Me Marry Or You Die!!! / Happy Eid-Il-Fitri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.