Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Punishment You Dreaded Most As A Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Punishment You Dreaded Most As A Child? (644 Views)

What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? / Punishment You Hated As A Child / The Punishment You Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Punishment You Dreaded Most As A Child? by Damayor12(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
For me 'twas "stooling down/ riding Okada".. God, the way my legs and hands would shake involuntarily even hours after the punishment ehn? Preferred being caned sef.. That thing isn't beans, Walahi cry
Re: The Punishment You Dreaded Most As A Child? by emalekuo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
booked
Re: The Punishment You Dreaded Most As A Child? by Kanwulia: 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Not going abroad for SUMMER HOLIDAYS! cry
Aje-butter life gooooooood o! grin
Re: The Punishment You Dreaded Most As A Child? by ifyalways(f): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
^ ^ LOL.

Copying Psalms. Arrrrgh
Re: The Punishment You Dreaded Most As A Child? by feminineA: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
ARODAN!!!!!
My grandma would send me to collect arodan from someone. The person will tell me to wait she's coming. That waiting is till eternity sad
Re: The Punishment You Dreaded Most As A Child? by Alleinad(f): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
mine was sitting at the front sit in the car. ( I loved being at the back sit, I would kneel on it and stare through the rear window) . so my punishment was to sit in the front sit and face forward.
Re: The Punishment You Dreaded Most As A Child? by ichidodo: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pumping for survival (stationary leg squats with hands touching the ears)

1 Like

Re: The Punishment You Dreaded Most As A Child? by Damayor12(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hehehe, all these aje butter children undecided
Re: The Punishment You Dreaded Most As A Child? by emalekuo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
I resurrect you.

(1) (Reply)

[deleted] / 43% Of Nigerian Children Don’t ‘exist’ -NPC / 10 Commandments For Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.