Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Plz Help Me Out On This Software. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Plz Help Me Out On This Software. (671 Views)

Software Developers Please Help Me With This Software Costing For A Client. / Plz Help With Using Pseudo Code For This Algorithm / Mysql Socket Error In Da - Plz Help ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help Me Out On This Software. by Musty4(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hello my friends,how r you doin?I hope you r doing well.plz I have a brother,he knows nothing about computer,he was a teacher,he used to describe this software,by saying they only enter the code to login and mark the result by entering classes,then the software will calculate the total marks,grades,remarks and the rest.plz answer me this question:
1.What was this software?
2.Is it the same as fedene and opensis?
3.Does it need requre other softwares like MYQL5 as well?
4.Does it have classes and result management not only student information.5.will you help me?thanx
Re: Plz Help Me Out On This Software. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Musty4: Hello my friends,how r you doin?I hope you r doing well.plz I have a brother,he knows nothing about computer,he was a teacher,he used to describe this software,by saying they only enter the code to login and mark the result by entering classes,then the software will calculate the total marks,grades,remarks and the rest.plz answer me this question:
1.What was this software?
2.Is it the same as fedene and opensis?
3.Does it need requre other softwares like MYQL5 as well?
4.Does it have classes and result management not only student information.5.will you help me?thanx

Tell your brother that for any software to calculate total marks, grades, remark etc, the teacher that logs in must have enter student score (Maybe Test 1 score, Test 2 Score and Exam Score) before this calculation can happen.

The software is a management system or MIS (Management Information System) and it requires database (MSSQL, MYSQL, ORACLE etc) for storage

The system will probably be School Management System which deals with Student, Classes, Result and every other that is manageable in school (like Attendance, Fees etc)

Let me know if you have more question.
Re: Plz Help Me Out On This Software. by Musty4(m): 5:52am On Dec 11, 2013
Nekon J:

Tell your brother that for any software to calculate total marks, grades, remark etc, the teacher that logs in must have enter student score (Maybe Test 1 score, Test 2 Score and Exam Score) before this calculation can happen.

The software is a management system or MIS (Management Information System) and it requires database (MSSQL, MYSQL, ORACLE etc) for storage

The system will probably be School Management System which deals with Student, Classes, Result and every other that is manageable in school (like Attendance, Fees etc)

Let me know if you have more question.
yes! I mean they enter exam score,test and it will do the calculations.Help me to settle this problem.thanx bro
Re: Plz Help Me Out On This Software. by Musty4(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2013
Is it the same as opensis,edutrac or it is different?was it in php format?help me to install it on my pc.
Re: Plz Help Me Out On This Software. by Musty4(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2013
Musty4: Is it the same as opensis,edutrac or it is different?was it in php format?help me to install it on my pc.
Thanx @nekon j.Have a great day grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These 2 Laptops Is Better? / School Management & Information System Portal / Free Wikibook On How To Create A P2P (Peer-to-Peer) System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.