Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" (3999 Views)

What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? / A Fool Sayeth In His Heart..... ( Drapetomania And The Folly Of Atheism ) / "The Fool Says In His Heart there is no god. " An Atheist's Response. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Yes, Only a truly daft materialist atheist would doubt or reject the existence of Santa Clause.
Look around you, see all the christmas decorations and the frenzied activities of December in preparation for Christmas, and then tell me there is no Santa Clause.

Millions of little children all over the world bear testimony to the existence of Saint Nicholas, aka Santa Clause, who , long before time began, designed and created Christmas, that all the little children who believe, may receive their presents very christmas eve.

According scriptures ( The book of children's Christmas Stories) , Santa Clause is omni-potent, Omni-science and Omni-present.
For, how else could he not only know the christmas wishes of all children, but also to deliver billions of presents to each child in one night?
Only a supernatural being could do all that, all from the infinite oneness of the North Pole.

This Omni Omni, self-begotten uncaused cause of the infinite North Pole, the Pagan patron God of Christmas eve and little children, returns every Christmas eve, true to his promises, to battle the atheists and naysayers and recapture the spirit of Christmas for the little children of the world.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
How many times have you gotten a gift from Santa? You haven't I suppose. Could that be because you have no fireplace in your house. Or BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK AND ONLY WHITE PEOPLE GET GIFTS FROM SANTA (that's if the mythology is real anyway). In what way did the Bible say Santa is related to true Christianity? Have you ever seen the real Santa? What makes his Deers fly? Have you ever seen him on camera (maybe a video footage)? I'm sure ur answer is no. So is he invisible. What did ur Bible say about Santa (if u ever read it). What gift did THOSE PARENT GOT FROM SANTA WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG? At what age did Santa stopped giving them gifts? What time of the night will he start giving out gifts? Is he as fast as an angel or how does he deliver those gifts at the same time in some homes? I repeat " what relation did the Bible say Santa has with true Christianity" And most importantly, HOW OLD ARE YOU?

3 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by iamSi(m): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Please answer that question "how old are you"....

3 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
Leo Adewale: How many times have you gotten a gift from Santa? You haven't I suppose. Could that be because you have no fireplace in your house. Or BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK AND ONLY WHITE PEOPLE GET GIFTS FROM SANTA (that's if the mythology is real anyway). In what way did the Bible say Santa is related to true Christianity? Have you ever seen the real Santa? What makes his Deers fly? Have you ever seen him on camera (maybe a video footage)? I'm sure ur answer is no. So is he invisible. What did ur Bible say about Santa (if u ever read it). What gift did THOSE PARENT GOT FROM SANTA WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG? At what age did Santa stopped giving them gifts? What time of the night will he start giving out gifts? Is he as fast as an angel or how does he deliver those gifts at the same time in some homes? I repeat " what relation did the Bible say Santa has with true Christianity" And most importantly, HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Hmmm.
Lots of questions, eh?
Please take some time to think deeply about your questions.
I will reserve my comments. tongue
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lolol. Plaetton and his funny threads. Your wife must be a lucky woman.
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Reyginus: Lolol. Plaetton and his funny threads. Your wife must be a lucky woman.

cheesy
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Ranchhoddas: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Leo Adewale: How many times have you gotten a gift from Santa? You haven't I suppose. Could that be because you have no fireplace in your house. Or BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK AND ONLY WHITE PEOPLE GET GIFTS FROM SANTA (that's if the mythology is real anyway). In what way did the Bible say Santa is related to true Christianity? Have you ever seen the real Santa? What makes his Deers fly? Have you ever seen him on camera (maybe a video footage)? I'm sure ur answer is no. So is he invisible. What did ur Bible say about Santa (if u ever read it). What gift did THOSE PARENT GOT FROM SANTA WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG? At what age did Santa stopped giving them gifts? What time of the night will he start giving out gifts? Is he as fast as an angel or how does he deliver those gifts at the same time in some homes? I repeat " what relation did the Bible say Santa has with true Christianity" And most importantly, HOW OLD ARE YOU?
u have comprehension issues man!

5 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by macof(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
His back with a bunker thread grin

2 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by nnofaith: 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
How old are you?!

2 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
iamSi: Please answer that question "how old are you"....

Old enough to discern the intricacy and design of Christmas presents as evidence that someone, some supernatural being, designed, created and delivered them just for little kids.

4 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
plaetton:

Old enough to discern the intricacy and design of Christmas presents as evidence that someone, some supernatural being, designed, created and delivered them just for little kids.

grin grin that one eternal, time independent, uncaused, uncreated and unmany many things being must be responsible for christmas.

4 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Joshthefirst(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
plaetton:

christmas is actually about one man that was born sometime ago.

Let me educate you then:

This man was special and his words and works have drastically affected the history of mankind like none other.
This man was not just a great teacher. Infact, there are only two implications we can get from what he said:

Its either Jesus Christ was insane, as c s lewis said, or he was exactly who he said he was. I choose to believe this alive man.

He is the implication of christmas, not santa. Do good to educate yourself on the origins of this yearly celebration. And find this alive man. The saviour. Only then will you enjoy Christmas well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Joshthefirst: christmas is actually about one man that was born sometime ago.

Let me educate you then:

This man was special and his words and works have drastically affected the history of mankind like none other.
This man was not just a great teacher. Infact, there are only two implications we can get from what he said:

Its either Jesus Christ was insane, as c s lewis said, or he was exactly who he said he was. I choose to believe this alive man.

He is the implication of christmas, not santa. Do good to educate yourself on the origins of this yearly celebration. And find this alive man. The saviour. Only then will you enjoy Christmas well.

Wrong, Christmas is not about Jesus. Jesus wasnt born on december 25th

Actually, Santa Claus is more relevant to xmas than Jesus.

Santa Claus actually has pagan origins like xmas celebrations

21 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by macof(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2013

Let me educate you then:

WTF! angry josh u really a big hypocrite

Have u educated urself on the origin of 25th December? no, in fact u lack education watsoever to even post this thrash

5 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2013

Let me educate you then:

Let me educate you, you souless atheist, christmas is about one supernatural being, Saint Nicholas, who was self-begotten a long long time ago.
Saint Nicholas is a great benefactor to all little children.
Do good to educate yourself,.... if it's possible to teach new tricks to an old dog.

6 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2013
Joshthefirst got served cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Joshthefirst(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

christmas was a pagan holiday before it was changed into a remembrance of Jesus' birth.

And just because I don't reply immediately doesn't mean you should go around dancing and jumping up and down. grin

macof:

WTF! angry josh u really a big hypocrite

Have u educated urself on the origin of 25th December? no, in fact u lack education watsoever to even post this thrash
comot for road abeg. grin
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by MrTroll(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: christmas was a pagan holiday before it was changed into a remembrance of Jesus' birth.

Let me educate you then:

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
smiley cheesy grin smiley cheesy grin
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Areaboy2(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reyginus: Lolol. Plaetton and his funny threads. Your wife must be a lucky woman.

For a second there I thought you said "your wife must be a lucky man!!!" grin

That's my dyslexia acting up

2 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2013
Area_boy:

At least dyslexia is much better than schizophrenia. grin
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2013
Area_boy:

Lol. Watch your thoughts.
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Garri1: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
bump
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
At this time of the year, Santa Clause waxes supreme.
He is the reason for the season!

1 Like

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Bump
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
MrTroll:

grin grin
It seems that josh can't spot the difference.
Lol
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Weah96: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Joshthefirst:
christmas is actually about one man that was born sometime ago.

Let me educate you then:

Christmas in America is about consumerism, not Jesus. Jesus is the name of a Hispanic male and Hispanics are the light skinned black people here. Corporations use Christmas to increase their 4th quarter profits. That Jesus business you're referring to is only in your head.

4 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
All i know is Christmas has nothing to do with Christ.
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2015
It's that time of the year again, to remind those fools who do not believe in Santa Claus to harken their hearts and accept the benevolent grace of Santa Claus.
grin

3 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2015
plaetton:
It's that time of the year again, to remind those fools who do not believe in Santa Claus to harken their hearts and accept the benevolent grace of Santa Claus.
grin
Lol. But I don't think there's anyone who believes in Santa Claus.
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by urahara(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2015
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son Santa Claus to die for our sins. WHO SO EVER BELIEVE IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.

WE KNOW HE IS THE SON OF GOD BECAUSE THE CHRISTMAS STORY BOOKS TELL US SO AND WE KNOW THE WRITERS OF THE CHRISTMAS BOOKS WERE INSPIRED BY GOD BECAUSE IT SAYS SO IN THE BOOKS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by malvisguy212: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2015

A man who was born February 29 only celebrate his birthday every 4years (leap years) will it be wrong to chose another day to celebrate his birthday ?

Just because early church leaders were influence by the majorities pagan doesent mean christians of nowadays celebrate Christmas the pagan way.

practice may have originated under certain circumstances but, eventually, have lost that significance either in whole, or at least significantly. There is Bible precedent for dealing with this principle.Consider the practice of eating meat that had been sacrificed to idols previously a very lively issue in the first century. Here is the background: A meat sacrifice would be made to an idol. After a certain portion was consumed in sacrificial flames (or by the priests), the balance would be sold as common food in the market. The controversy, therefore , arose: “Is this meat contaminated simply because it had some connection with an idol?” Paul’s answer is, “No” ( 1 Cor. 8:1-13). If one has “knowledge,” i.e., that an idol is “nothing,” and his conscience is not offended, he may eat of that meat. It is not contaminated merely by its former association.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul Enenche, Read His Untold Story / Imam Ali In His Own Words / Muslim Slaughter Man Who Converted ( Gruesome, Watch With Caution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.