Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" (4021 Views)

What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? / A Fool Sayeth In His Heart..... ( Drapetomania And The Folly Of Atheism ) / "The Fool Says In His Heart there is no god. " An Atheist's Response. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by promise10: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
urheme:

in mickey mouse club house shye!!!!!

dey deceive your self and yet na u dey shop the Christmas rice pass

Don't mind the dumb prophet of Santa Claus

1 Like

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by promise10: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

DafuQ?
Go and tell that to Santa Claus.
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by urheme: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2016
promise10:

Don't mind the dumb prophet of Santa Claus

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pardon me, i had to laugh........you are so funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by urheme: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2016
plaetton:

Exactly.
Christmas is for rice chopping.
grin

Sir plaetton...the power of God is coming for you.....you will use your intelligence for God.....this manifestation will not tarry.

i have spoken..and it will not return empty.....God does honour this kind of prophetic utterances.

better days ahead for you Sir.
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by kevoh(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2016
hahn:

With the price of rice now, most people will eat yam for Christmas
Abakaliki (local) rice to the rescue, plastic rice is not a bad idea though!
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by orunto27: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2016
Yes.
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by hahn(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
kevoh:

Abakaliki (local) rice to the rescue, plastic rice is not a bad idea though!

I might as well buy a plastic chair and cook it undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
urheme:

Sir plaetton...the power of God is coming for you.....you will use your intelligence for God.....this manifestation will not tarry.

i have spoken..and it will not return empty.....God does honour this kind of prophetic utterances.

But I am already with the ToothFairy.

My friends and relatives have saying that for years.

Is it possible to revert to crawling, after walking for most of my life?
I don't think so.
Pls do not wish me mental illness.
wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Ranchhoddas: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
urheme:

The day wey Baba Plaetton go turn born again eh, I go know say rapture is truly at hand.

2 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The day wey Baba Plaetton go turn born again eh, I go know say rapture is truly at hand.
Funny.

I have said that I am a born again PastaFarian, but no one is taking me serious.
I wonder why . undecided
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by AccidentalGenius: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
plaetton:

Funny.

I have said that I am a born again PastaFarian, but no one is taking me serious.
I wonder why . undecided
were u baptized by his holy noodleliness?

1 Like

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Pastafarian: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

I was baptized in his noodliness

and his holy sauce descended on me like a dove and landed on my head

did this sign follow you too?
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by lepasharon(f): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
Looool, this thread resurrected for the 3rd year
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by AccidentalGenius: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pastafarian:

I was baptized in his noodliness

and his holy sauce descended on me like a dove and landed on my head

did this sign follow you too?
oh indeed. It did. And i began to speak in meatballs. cheesy i have since devoted my life to spreading the gospel of the flying spaghetti. I pray, fast and do the best i can to make spaghettiland when i die. cheesy i do not wish to be thrown into the pits of the evil sausages

2 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Yup.
I have even applied for the priesthood.

1 Like

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Pastafarian: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
plaetton:
Yup. I have even applied for the priesthood.
grin
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Anas09: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2016
PLEASE CHRISTIAN BRETHREN, ITS NOT EVERY OP THATS WORTH YOUR RESPONSE.

PLS SEE YOURSELF TOO INFORMED TO ENGAGE THIS OP BIKO.

LET HIM WALLOW.

IGNORE HIM PAINFULLY.

1 Like

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anas09:
PLEASE CHRISTIAN BRETHREN, ITS NOT EVERY OP THATS WORTH YOUR RESPONSE.

PLS SEE YOURSELF TOO INFORMED TO ENGAGE THIS OP BIKO.

LET HIM WALLOW.

IGNORE HIM PAINFULLY.
Lol.

Ee pain am.
grin

4 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Anas09: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.

Ee pain am.
grin
Can you see? You are ignored. The purpose is archived.
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anas09:

Lol.

E still de pain am.
grin

1 Like

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by PastorAIO: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anas09:

I hope it was achieved first before it was archived.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Anas09: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
PastorAIO:

I hope it was achieved first before it was archived.
You got the message. That's what's important.
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by PastorAIO: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anas09:

You got the message. That's what's important.

What message?
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Anas09: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
PastorAIO:

What message?
Pastor, read up.
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Seasons Greetings Fellow Nairalanders.

Santa reminds us that Tis' the season to be Merry.
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
plaetton:
Seasons Greetings Fellow Nairalanders.

Santa reminds us that Tis' the season to be Merry.
wink

Seasons Greetings My Fellow Nairalanders. wink

Once again, All Hail Santa Clause,.
The Reason For The Season.
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul Enenche, Read His Untold Story / What Did Jesus Do? / 1k For 10 People For Eid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.