Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Any Family Guy Die-hards In The House?! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Family Guy Die-hards In The House?! (854 Views)

Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? / Family Guy And The Simpsons... / Where Can I Download The Simpsons And Family Guy 3gp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Family Guy Die-hards In The House?! by Gonorrhea(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2008
Bless this thread your favourite family guy episodes, favourite character and favourite phrase. As for me, my favourite character has to be Stewie, the pasty headed child-lunatic! grin
Re: Any Family Guy Die-hards In The House?! by Gonorrhea(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2008
So noone watches family guy on nairaland or u guys just refused to post because of my USERNAME?! grin
Re: Any Family Guy Die-hards In The House?! by ExInferis(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2008
brian. and dont forget quagmire!
Re: Any Family Guy Die-hards In The House?! by Gonorrhea(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
Quagmire is awesome! grin

Giggidy giggity! grin
Re: Any Family Guy Die-hards In The House?! by ExInferis(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2008
favorite episode? quahog election in which lois became mayor.

(1) (Reply)

Ekoiff President And Fashola's Parents In France For The Cannes Film Festival / Next Movie Star Audition! What Do You Know About The Audition? / What Do You Think About Season 4 Of "Nikita"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.