Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Deleted - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Deleted (1011 Views)

Deleted Topic / deleted / content deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by jonescyras(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Deleted!
Re: Deleted by dominique(f): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Well, you should have been put on braces at a very young age to reposition the teeth. But now that you're older and the teeth are firmer, braces will take years before you can notice any visible change. Your best bet is surgery and I doubt if you can get any done with the price range you have in budget.
Re: Deleted by Seun(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
If it's just one tooth it should not be so hard, I think. Talk to a dentist in a top-class dental clinic to find out about your best options.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by jonescyras(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Seun: If it's just one tooth it should not be so hard, I think. Talk to a dentist in a top-class dental clinic to find out about your best options.
Thanks dominique!.....thank you seun! I will walk to the UTH tomorrow for inquiries!
Re: Deleted by Vivly(f): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
jonescyras:
Thanks dominique!.....thank you seun! I will walk to the UTH tomorrow for inquiries!
Remember to drop feedback.
Re: Deleted by Hackerjay(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
jonescyras:
wishing you best of luck
Re: Deleted by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
An accident happened to me a couple of years ago in which I lost a tooth and got one broken...
My qustion goes thus::: Can i get a new tooth? And if yes, what is the price range?

My broken tooth do pain me, what can I do??
Thanks..
Re: Deleted by texanomaly(f): 1:07am On Dec 11, 2013
LogoDWhiz: An accident happened to me a couple of years ago in which I lost a tooth and got one broken...
My qustion goes thus::: Can i get a new tooth? And if yes, what is the price range?

My broken tooth do pain me, what can I do??
Thanks..
I don't know pricing info in Nigeria, but I can tell you what needs to be done. See a dentist for the broken tooth. As long as the nerve is exposed, you will have pain. It can be capped or crowned. I have two porcelain crowns You can get a bridge for the missing tooth. It is a removable apparatus with a fake tooth on it. The fake tooth is attached to the tooth on either side of it. The dentist will know the best coarse of action.
Re: Deleted by texanomaly(f): 1:12am On Dec 11, 2013
jonescyras: Hi guy!
I have one of my teeth crooked... I'd like to get it well positioned!..I'v heard of bracing,buh its pretty cost!......I don't have problem with my breath!...I have a cool white teeth!...buh the upper tooth just piss me off each time I wanna express my self in public!.....pls help!......can I see any fix ranging from 5k-20k?...thanks!

Seun is right here. See a dentist. Find out your options. Surgery always comes with risks. Keep that in mind.
Re: Deleted by jonescyras(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2013
texanomaly:

Seun is right here. See a dentist. Find out your options. Surgery always comes with risks. Keep that in mind.
I find it risky to go under the knife! Thanks though!
Re: Deleted by texanomaly(f): 7:24am On Dec 11, 2013
jonescyras:
I find it risky to go under the knife! Thanks though!

Umm...that's what I just said. undecided
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2013
Seun: If it's just one tooth it should not be so hard, I think. Talk to a dentist in a top-class dental clinic to find out about your best options.
Seun Remember Me
Re: Deleted by Seun(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2013
jonescyras: I find it risky to go under the knife! Thanks though!
Dental procedures are different from "going under the knife". It's not as if they will sedate you and cut you open; you just open your mouth.
Re: Deleted by Lagusta(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
Seun: Dental procedures are different from "going under the knife". It's not as if they will sedate you and cut you open; you just open your mouth.

But he'll be sedated, given an anaesthetic, and he'll be exposed to tweezers and forceps.....
Re: Deleted by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
texanomaly:
I don't know pricing info in Nigeria, but I can tell you what needs to be done. See a dentist for the broken tooth. As long as the nerve is exposed, you will have pain. It can be capped or crowned. I have two porcelain crowns You can get a bridge for the missing tooth. It is a removable apparatus with a fake tooth on it. The fake tooth is attached to the tooth on either side of it. The dentist will know the best coarse of action.

Thanks a lot.. I do appreciate your response...
Re: Deleted by texanomaly(f): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
LogoDWhiz:
Thanks a lot.. I do appreciate your response...
You're welcome
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
Seun: Dental procedures are different from "going under the knife". It's not as if they will sedate you and cut you open; you just open your mouth.

It will be like "going under the knife" if handled wrongly.

Recently went for a tooth removal procedure in one of those federal teaching hospital. Went through a hellish experience.

Can't imagine anything worse than the pain.
Re: Deleted by jonescyras(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
kingphemy:

It will be like "going under the knife" if handled wrongly.

Recently went for a tooth removal procedure in one of those federal teaching hospital. Went through a hellish experience.

Can't imagine anything worse than the pain.
Sorry for the pain you went through!.....if I may ask, how much did you pay? And was it bracing?
Re: Deleted by onyichick(f): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
well I hv a milk tooth dat refused to remove n am stuck wit it.worst part of d whole matter is dat d tooth is rit in front so it makes me uncomfortable wen I laff n I dnt smile in pix.I hv done my research.d best is iron rod n it cost 250k for one tooth,its done in abuja n lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Remove Skeleton Of Baby Left Inside Mother For 36 YEARS / / / How To Make Your Spe.rm Taste And Smell Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.