Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria (1277 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by Jeel: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls what can I do. I just noticed it this evening. For a few days I suspected it but was not really sure what to do. I have contacted my Host lagoshost.com(with a text to all their lines) but no response yet. Pls can anyone help out.

The blog is www.danaty.org

1 Like

Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by robzyone: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
Why do u think its hacked. Its not linking.
Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by Jeel: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
robzyone: Why do u think its hacked. Its not linking.

Have you visited the blog? I can't login. The front is diplaying the hackers name and why they hacked the blog.

They said I have been killing muslims in Nigeris

1 Like

Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by robzyone: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sorry about your website. I can see that it has been hacked. Contact the host. Mail them or visit their website and raise a ticket. Also go and check if your email has not been hacked. Good luck on your pursuit
Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by hollyfat(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Jeel: Pls what can I do. I just noticed it this evening. For a few days I suspected it but was not really sure what to do. I have contacted my Host lagoshost.com(with a text to all their lines) but no response yet. Pls can anyone help out.

I've noticed some error of the hacker, you can send me ur site details so as to help you recieve ur site back
Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by rufaai(m): 1:22am On Dec 11, 2013
Jeel: Pls what can I do. I just noticed it this evening. For a few days I suspected it but was not really sure what to do. I have contacted my Host lagoshost.com(with a text to all their lines) but no response yet. Pls can anyone help out.

Lol, if you can login to your cpanel remove the index file injected by the hacker. Then inspect your files, usually they install something called shell which allows them to manage your site files. Trace that and remove it.

I would suggest you also speak with your host, that's a lot better than. Also try edit .htaccess usually they also change your site permissions with it to still grand them access.

Cheers. Thank me later.
Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by Jeel: 5:28am On Dec 11, 2013
hollyfat: I've noticed some error of the hacker, you can send me ur site details so as to help you recieve ur site back

Thanks,I have sent you a mail
Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by Jeel: 5:29am On Dec 11, 2013
rufaai:

Lol, if you can login to your cpanel remove the index file injected by the hacker. Then inspect your files, usually they install something called shell which allows them to manage your site files. Trace that and remove it.

I would suggest you also speak with your host, that's a lot better than. Also try edit .htaccess usually they also change your site permissions with it to still grand them access.

Cheers. Thank me later.

Thanks bro
Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by Jeel: 5:35am On Dec 11, 2013
robzyone: Sorry about your website. I can see that it has been hacked. Contact the host. Mail them or visit their website and raise a ticket. Also go and check if your email has not been hacked. Good luck on your pursuit

Thanks bro. I have called and mailed my host. Still waiting for them to respond. My email is not hacked.
Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by rufaai(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2013
Jeel:

Thanks bro. I have called and mailed my host. Still waiting for them to respond. My email is not hacked.

Hmmm, you do not want to remove that page abi? - Oh, I wonder if you even want to fix it or you want to show off. By the time your slow web host will respond to you your search rank and visitors must have all been jeopardized.

Mind you. It's not everything that your web host will do, don't be surprised if they come to only suspend the account.

Okay, mine is to advice... yours is the rest! cool
Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by talk2me006(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2013
@op!
the more d time u leave dat ur site showing dat hacker message ,d more you are killing the reputation of ur site in search engine.
login into your cpanel and enter index.php or index.html and re-edit the hacker message to somtin like 'site under construction.please check back soon '
or if u cant do it contact me to help u out.
Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by bizfirst: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2013
I see only some code misconfiguration probably caused by editing your theme. Kindly delete the plugin (or whatever caused the problem) from your host's end.

What I see is definitely not a hack case!
Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by mastere3: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2013
Sorry about the compromise. These things happens everyday that is why some folks quoted "There is no 100% security".

Check out these articles they may be of help
http://vbhostnet.com/blog/hacked-web-site-possible-solutions/
http://vbhostnet.com/blog/obvious-reason-why-web-site-get-hacked/

Warms Regards
Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by Jeel: 6:31am On Dec 15, 2013
Thanks guys for your help and support. The blog is up again and doing excellently well.

Pls join me and thank Hollyfat. He made my readers and me smile again. Thanks so much for your selfless service. I'm trully grateful.
Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by hollyfat(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
Jeel: Thanks guys for your help and support. The blog is up again and doing excellently well.

Pls join me and thank Hollyfat. He made my readers and me smile again. Thanks so much for your selfless service. I'm trully grateful.
You are welcome dude its a pleasure helping you
Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by cbrass(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Na wa oo..Hollyfat the superman... ;DNa wa oo..Hollyfat the superman...
Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by cbrass(m): 12:01am On Dec 16, 2013
You have been hacked again bro..please call hollyfat ;DYou have been hacked again bro..please call hollyfat
Re: My Blog Danaty.org Has Been Hacked. That I have been killing Muslims in Nigeria by bizfirst: 6:09am On Dec 16, 2013
The blog has been hacked again! I think the fellow need to learn about blog security and take it more seriously!

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Big Internet Data / Tips On How To Get Approved By Google Adsense / Netpay.com.ng Is Now Scam. Beware!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.