Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing (22575 Views)

Unilorin Website Hacked By A 20year Old / Lagos State Government Website Hacked / Nafdac Website Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by Blackberrybabes: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
As seen on a visit to the Court of appeal website this afternoon. Display said site was hacked by 01team

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/12/hackers-hack-nigerian-governments-court.html

Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by LordMecuzy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
They should hack into most appeal court judgement, website is a waste of time

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by vivianblog3(f): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by coolhamid(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wetin consign Court of Appeal website with shiites killing? Nigeria Army website dey there dem no hack, na court of Appeal website dem go..

No big deal in what they did, many government websites in Nigeria are hackable.

This is what you get when a website that is meant to be developed by good programmers is given to small boiz to develop..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by mystical109(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
G

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by ImoBoi: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
oke
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by sampu: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
[url]lindaikejisblog.tk/2015/12/how-my-friend-raped-me[/url]
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by Chidexter(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Still wondering how the court of appeal site, relates to the shiites killings.

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by TopeQs: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
mystical109:
G
G for Goat.
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by wellmax(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
the hackers are terrorists too
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by iambabaG: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
And av they made their point?? I av my reservations about dis religion!!

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by looseweight: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
OK, seen
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by noniwapguru: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by thefakestan: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
I have nothing to comment.

I really don't.

Yes nothing
Absolutely nothing to say.

ThefakeStan
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by GstringAngela(f): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
CYBER WARFARE
Few hours ago the website of the LASG was hacked, and now the website of the Court of Appeal has also been hacked. This is a clear case of Cyber warfare.
Nigerians, you are at war on all fronts

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by OgologoDimkpa: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Terrorist alert embarassed
Sunni Muslims should be held responsible.
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by UlqU3(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sadly nigerian hackers never do anything positive.

But I thought the government had started making peace moves?
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by sosanova: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lagos State Government website has also been hacked by some Shiites group

www.nairaland.com/2809560/lagos-state-website-hacked-shiites#41118808
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by J0hnrisky: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wow system bypassed anonymousely hmmmmn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by iswallker(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
As seen on a visit to the Court of appeal website this afternoon. Display said site was hacked by 01team

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/12/hackers-hack-nigerian-governments-court.html

religion of piss... undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by thefakestan: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
GstringAngela:
F
F for Fayrouz or Farouk?
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by efixxxy: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by dustydee: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
This looks like the handwork of Iranians.

4 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by Drahmah: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
First, the Lagos government's official website, now this. I hope it's not the intl. Muslim community that's responsible...as that would only add more fuel to the belief that they're a radical and violent bunch.

3 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by Viktor1983(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Kai. I pity all our personal data in the hands of National identity management commission and the bvn data in the hands of CBN.
That's to show u how porous our govt is, we gat triangular pegs in Cylindrical holes.
Inefficiency at its peak.
Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Kai! A witch cried yesterday, and a baby died today. The is surely the finger of Ayotollah Khomeini of Iran.

Buhari, you better call Vladimirovich Putin now before it's too late.

3 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin grin

Iranian are angry cheesy
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by Thirdwrist(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Just email addresses

By the way those sites are just to satisfy protocols, everything is done in paper over there or offline database, so this almost useless, just like the hack of INEC website earlier this year...
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by Freshuhi: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Chai, act of terror
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by drnairalov: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
pardon my ignorance who re shites
Re: Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Blackberrybabes:

Iranian hackers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Becoming A Web Designer / Quickteller's ONE TIME PASSWORD : My Experience And Grievance / Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.