Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

What Can This Be? Strange Image Appears At Redeemed Christian Church Of God Chur - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can This Be? Strange Image Appears At Redeemed Christian Church Of God Chur (833 Views)

[photo] Fuji Singer, Pasuma Gets Invitation To Perform At Redeemed Church / strange Image appears In Niger State / Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privatés Parts, To See If She Had S-éx At Chur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can This Be? Strange Image Appears At Redeemed Christian Church Of God Chur by tiwasblog: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2013

I got this picture from my sister blogger , Can you guys see the scary image at the background.. The person who sent it to LIB said it appeared at the Redeemed Christian Church of God Church in Ebute Meta, Lagos. Supposedly an apparition of an angel. What do you guys think?

source : http://tiwasblog.com/2013/12/what-can-this-be-strange-image-appears-at-redeemed-christian-church-of-god-church.html
Re: What Can This Be? Strange Image Appears At Redeemed Christian Church Of God Chur by smakati(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Have u ever heard of a projector? Did you do final year project presentation? Film shows? Apparition ko apartment ni!!.......so if angel SĤ♡Ѡ instead of you to fight with it like jacob till it blesses you, you will take ur bb and snap, learners!!!

1 Like

Re: What Can This Be? Strange Image Appears At Redeemed Christian Church Of God Chur by tiwasblog: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
yea cus the guys on the picture were just busy setting their guitar
Re: What Can This Be? Strange Image Appears At Redeemed Christian Church Of God Chur by eyenCalabar(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
smakati: Have u ever heard of a projector? Did you do final year project presentation? Film shows? Apparition ko apartment ni!!.......so if angel SĤ♡Ѡ instead of you to fight with it like jacob till it blesses you, you will take ur bb and snap, learners!!!

Hahaha grin
No mind am!
Re: What Can This Be? Strange Image Appears At Redeemed Christian Church Of God Chur by PerfectaB: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
smakati: Have u ever heard of a projector? Did you do final year project presentation? Film shows? Apparition ko apartment ni!!.......so if angel SĤ♡Ѡ instead of you to fight with it like jacob till it blesses you, you will take ur bb and snap, learners!!!
hahahahahhhahhahahahahahhaa! you almost cracked my rib with laughter, I dont think I need to say more, you've said it all.
Re: What Can This Be? Strange Image Appears At Redeemed Christian Church Of God Chur by 190: 12:10am On Dec 11, 2013

ROTFL grin grin
Re: What Can This Be? Strange Image Appears At Redeemed Christian Church Of God Chur by vizkiz: 12:58am On Dec 11, 2013
dt anqel(if its real) looks like d girl in d movie *d rinq* grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Healthy Benefits Of Kissing / Seun,helpp O / Nigerian Youths Don't Sell Your Votes By Falling For This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.