Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nigerian Youths Don't Sell Your Votes By Falling For This... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Youths Don't Sell Your Votes By Falling For This... (834 Views)

It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? / Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / Rain Falling In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Don't Sell Your Votes By Falling For This... by Pandorasbox(f): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2014
Please Nigerian youths, discount the BC below ,

"Good news for all Nigeria graduates As part of the president Goodluck AGENDA for National transformation and economic development for Nigeria, all Nigerian graduates are going to be entitled to job opportunities and #50,000 monthly whether u are working or not. This program is being executed tuner a body known as TAN meaning TRANSFORMATION AGENDA FOR NIGERIANS. registration closes 31st of July and all Nigerian graduates will start receiving their monthly allowance of #50.000 effect from September."

unless you belong to the political party involved, it is a huge scam. Do not , I repeat , please do not sell your voting right. I registered with my name, Frances Okeke, curious to see what they have cooked up n discovered you need to have 200 youths plus in your ward under you to reap any empty promises. I wondered initially what the word 'ward' was doing in that form but continued my quest.. This is the social media age and they have decided to use that and the level of unemployment in the country to make us sell our votes. This is the new tactic engineered for youths by youths.
I support none and hate none, don't sell your individual n fundamental human right to vote for who you want and feel can move this country forward because of fifty thousand naira and empty promises. Election is next year. Don't let them buy us and make us destroy the Nigeria we want to build for our children to come.
Nigerian youths don't sell your votes. Don't sell your right to vote, use it or be voted for.
God bless Nigeria!
Frances Okeke
Re: Nigerian Youths Don't Sell Your Votes By Falling For This... by Descartes: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2014
Pandorasbox: Please Nigerian youths, discount the BC below ,

"Good news for all Nigeria graduates As part of the president Goodluck AGENDA for National transformation and economic development for Nigeria, all Nigerian graduates are going to be entitled to job opportunities and #50,000 monthly whether u are working or not. This program is being executed tuner a body known as TAN meaning TRANSFORMATION AGENDA FOR NIGERIANS. registration closes 31st of July and all Nigerian graduates will start receiving their monthly allowance of #50.000 effect from September."

unless you belong to the political party involved, it is a huge scam. Do not , I repeat , please do not sell your voting right. I registered with my name, Frances Okeke, curious to see what they have cooked up n discovered you need to have 200 youths plus in your ward under you to reap any empty promises. I wondered initially what the word 'ward' was doing in that form but continued my quest.. This is the social media age and they have decided to use that and the level of unemployment in the country to make us sell our votes. This is the new tactic engineered for youths by youths.
I support none and hate none, don't sell your individual n fundamental human right to vote for who you want and feel can move this country forward because of fifty thousand naira and empty promises. Election is next year. Don't let them buy us and make us destroy the Nigeria we want to build for our children to come.
Nigerian youths don't sell your votes. Don't sell your right to vote, use it or be voted for.
God bless Nigeria!
Frances Okeke
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Youths Don't Sell Your Votes By Falling For This... by Descartes: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2014
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Youths Don't Sell Your Votes By Falling For This... by delishpot: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
And the ghost names rolled in.

see how they loot.

(1) (Reply)

I Started Armed Robbery After Ogboni Confraternity Failed Me / Where Can One Hire A Private Investigator In Nigeria? / Singer Slammed With Sex Tape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.