Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

22-year-old Nigerian Murdered In San Francisco While Selling His Playstation 4 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-year-old Nigerian Murdered In San Francisco While Selling His Playstation 4 (616 Views)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-year-old Nigerian Murdered In San Francisco While Selling His Playstation 4 by infonubia(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-DYvqle2kCzE/UqeKaHEtnlI/AAAAAAAADg0/GMhhWdSeqmA/s576/ikenna-uwakah.JPG[/img]

A few days ago, San Francisco police arrested a 21-year-old man who they say killed another man over a PlayStation 4.

The suspect, Ronnie Collins, made arrangements online to buy the new console from the victim, 22-year-old Ikenna Uwakah. Uwakah was shot at 3:30 p.m. and died in the hospital Sunday, NBC News reports. Collins was arrested on Monday.

Uwakah agreed to meet Collins to sell him the PS4, but Collins allegedly stole it and shot Uwakah as he sat in the passenger seat of his car. Uwakah's girlfriend, who was in the driver's seat, wasn't injured, the San Francisco Chronicle reports.

Uwakah's father, Onyebuchi, said his son had sold many personal effects online before, without problems.

"He does that all the time," he told NBC News. "He buys telephones and things likes electronics and cells. This is what he does. He doesn’t have to tell me every time he does it. He does it to keep busy when he’s not busy with school."

Police didn't say what website the two used to arrange the deal, but confirmed that it wasn't Craigslist.

Watch NBC News’ report on the incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBBgdfGVIWA

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/12/22-year-old-nigerian-murdered-in-san.html
Re: 22-year-old Nigerian Murdered In San Francisco While Selling His Playstation 4 by armyofone(m): 12:01am On Dec 11, 2013
R.I.P Ikenna. What a painful experience for his family cry
A lesson: Dont do face to face business in america. Sell your stuff on amazon. Less profit but much safe.

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Nigerian Murdered In San Francisco While Selling His Playstation 4 by infonubia(m): 1:00am On Dec 11, 2013
armyofone: R.I.P Ikenna. What a painful experience for his family cry
A lesson: Dont do face to face business in america. Sell your stuff on amazon. Less profit but much safe.

It's getting so annoying. A few days ago, another man got killed when he responded to a Craigslist ad for PS3 I think.

Not cool at all

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Nigerian Murdered In San Francisco While Selling His Playstation 4 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
RIP IKENNA.
Re: 22-year-old Nigerian Murdered In San Francisco While Selling His Playstation 4 by infonubia(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: RIP IKENNA.
So sad

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Nigerian Murdered In San Francisco While Selling His Playstation 4 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
infonubia:
So sad

The loss of a loved one is so painful. I still don't get how someone can easily take someone's life and cause his family so Much pain.

I hope his family status strong.
Re: 22-year-old Nigerian Murdered In San Francisco While Selling His Playstation 4 by infonubia(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The loss of a loved one is so painful. I still don't get how someone can easily take someone's life and cause his family so Mich pain.

I hope his family status strong.

To think that all this is about some PS4? It's quite pathetic.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Another Undergraduate Arrested For Allegedly Killing Father / Believe It Or Not- Ebola Is The End Of Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff,ihejirika Are Boko Haram Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.