Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working (44407 Views)

Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by Eutelw4: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2008
Any way? Apart 4rm their centers.
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by symbian03(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
Oh but why not mail them. I do mail them and they do give reply. You can visit them on their website and fill in the feed back form.
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by Eutelw4: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
Em i tried customercare@mtnnigeria.net no rply! Does it work 4 u?
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by brinebaba(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
Mail {customerservice@mtnnigeria.net} lol.
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by brinebaba(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2008
N give em 2hrs
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by Eutelw4: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2008
Oh mistake. Em , service.net
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by talk2medo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2008
Go burn down there Customer care Centre!
@ Eutelw4
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by Eutelw4: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2008
How?
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by samuelk(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
how do u strike a match stick
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by samir101ng(m): 12:29am On Jul 29, 2008
haba, but you guys this is a big disgrace to mtn's customers. How can a major telecommunication company operate without a valid customer care number ? 90% of the customers on the network resolve their problems through the customer care phone number's. when they are not functioning, customers become angry and complain. Unfortunately, this is naija we live in and they can get away with it without anybody suing them or reporting them to the relevant authorities like ncc.
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by jnoz23(m): 12:42am On Jul 29, 2008
Nywayz celtel cc rocks!
Just did a simswap 2day witout paying a kobo, 4rm d comfort of my couch!
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by talk2medo(m): 12:45am On Jul 29, 2008
Hmm!!
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by brinebaba(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2008
Dat was pure luck dude.
All d cc of each ntwrks sucks biG time
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by talk2medo(m): 12:50am On Jul 29, 2008
u are right man, still trying 111 right now. (busy)
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by jnoz23(m): 3:28am On Jul 29, 2008
Dat is news to me!
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by jnoz23(m): 3:45am On Jul 29, 2008
But it has been confirmed and authenticated dat glo ng actualy have cave men @ dere c.c centers.
I wanted 2 manualy configure my sisters samsung s400i,since it would not receive OTA settings 4rm 927.
So i called 121 & asked the girl who answered to tell me the IP number only,since i already knew d apn and port.
Dis fufu babe told me to bring my fone to their office,
then rapidly told me to 'have a nice day" and cut d call in my face leaving me stuttering!
Unfortunatly, my mms was down @ dat tyme,
so i had to buy credit to google it out and it worked!
Those incompetent jerks!
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by Eutelw4: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2008
Those c.c agents expecially the females r n0t patient enough 2 even hear ur complain all they know is bring ur phone to our center, em d system is not available now' dats 4 celtel. Glo will tel u ur phone is not compatible take to our nearest connect stores. Oboy d men dey try.
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by BALABALA: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2009
it works but the problem is hardly solved.with MTN, retrieving your PUK no. is a serious battle on all platforms including the call centers.
theyre not bothered about our problems.they are making billions every week!
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by babalolas(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2009
this may sound funny , but the truth is that i still make use of 180 and it connect immediately {the maximum time it takes is 30 seconds} any time of the day. maybe i am lucky only God knows
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by WackyJ1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2009
The only time u can be successful in getting 180 is at nite. When u hav crossed d hurdle of getting 180. U still hav 2 strugle 2 get 2 talk an agent. Which can take up 10mins 2 30mins, listening 2 boring music.
U can try calling 181. It works at anytime. Bt u cannot talk 2 an agent.
Trying to get anything from their customer care is like drawing blood from stone. For instance i wanted to get my pin2 number and i was told by the computer to register first and get a password. I registered , got my password and tried again, during that same call. I was asked to type my number and password. I typed my number and typed my password. Lo! And behold when i pressed the # key, they told me my password was incorrect.
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by ejiroc: 5:41am On Aug 02, 2013
Good Morning All,
Sorry you all are having difficulties reaching 180.

You can also reach them via these channels;
1 follow and tweet @MTN180
2 Like MTN official webpage on Fackebook(MTN LOADED NG).

It has been different experiences using these channels cos my issues were resolved in less than 10 minutes.

Guys try it out today and you will be glad you did!

PEACE!
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by emmalated(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by kalaways(m): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2013
MTN are bloody fraudsters! Its all about pinching customers via promos. Just this morning about 5am I got sent the FANTA promo asking me to answer 3 questions & win ipod, playstation etc. After sending a reply & had 10 naira deducted, they replied saying the promo was over!!!! I ask, what the boody f**k did they send the promo for if they knew it was over? To 10 naira! It may seem such a small amount, but how much is that if a million people got duped that way? FRAUDSTERS!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by Shamsuddeenkura: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
pls unsubscribe me from brain buster my number s 07031207971
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by callydon(m): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
U can call NCC directly by dialing 622...
see details abt this here:
http://www.oddytech.com.ng/2015/11/is-mtngloairtel-and-etisalat-customer.html?m=1
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by Samplemum: 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
My mtn sim(08060948193) doesn't send messages any more, can u help me out?
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
samir101ng:
haba, but you guys this is a big disgrace to mtn's customers. How can a major telecommunication company operate without a valid customer care number ? 90% of the customers on the network resolve their problems through the customer care phone number's. when they are not functioning, customers become angry and complain. Unfortunately, this is naija we live in and they can get away with it without anybody suing them or reporting them to the relevant authorities like ncc.
it is not as if their customer care 180 isn't connecting but the huge number of calls they receive on a daily basis coupled with the fact that the staff strength to such crowd is less. few years back because of complains from customers and the pressure from NCC, they had to put strict measures of contacting them via 180. in more case you have to follow the voice prompt instructions step by step to get in touch with them. that is why they have facebook and twitter page to handle cases of which are faster than other channels. Similar thing was adopted by airtel and etisalat , that if you follow the voice instructions, you would be answered immediately. The time you spend press those answering keys, about 1o customers had being attended to before you and so when you finally press the right key, it wouldn't take less than 5 mins before they pick.
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
talk2medo:
u are right man, still trying 111 right now. (busy)
try 121 then chosen 1 for English, press 5 and then press 9 to connect to their call centre agent.
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
babalolas:
this may sound funny , but the truth is that i still make use of 180 and it connect immediately {the maximum time it takes is 30 seconds} any time of the day. maybe i am lucky only God knows
Some persons are lucky but MTN customer care representative response fast to those that use more airtime in most cases
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by chaktty: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by Babanhajiya(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
The most reliable way to contact MTN is through their twitter handle @MTN180.
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by businessguide: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng to view a comprehensive guide on how to speak to MTN customer care when 180 is not working.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? / Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) / What Sort Of Lie Is This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.