Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers (45193 Views)

As Their Network Got Improved, Glo Offers 2.4gb Data For N500 / Glo Offers Youtube Data For Nigerians At A Very Affordable Price. / Glo Offers Smart Phones With 2years Data!! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Subscribers of the fully integrated telecommunications company, Globacom, will henceforth be able to enjoy a day of free data once in a seven-day period as the company unveils an innovative offer that is aimed at delighting its subscribers.

The offering, tagged Free Data Day, allows subscribers to access internet free of charge for a whole day once they meet the voice and/or data usage threshold within seven days.

Speaking at a press conference in Lagos on Tuesday, Globacom’s Zonal Business Coordinator, Lagos, Adebola Omoboya said the offering would enable subscribers on the Glo network to enjoy the freedom of brows­ing with free 200MB which can be used throughout a whole day.

“We appreciate the essence of the internet in today’s world. We are through this product empowering our customers in an unprecedented way in their business, social and educational pursuits,” he said.

In order to access the Free Data Day, subscribers are required to spend N250 or more on calls in the seven days preceding the award of the free data or spend at least N150 on calls and use a minimum of 100MB of data in the seven days preceding the award of free data day from any or a combination of methods such as Pay as you use, purchase of data plan and usage from an existing data plan.

According to Omoboya, customers would be notified when they have qualified for the Free Data Day and that they do not need to dial any code to opt in or subscribe to any platform before enjoying the benefits.

“When a customer qualifies for the offering, he would be able to enjoy free data usage throughout that day, and the fair usage policy will be applicable,” he disclosed.

Globacom also seized the occasion of the press conference to announce a mouth-watering offer for people who have not used their Glo SIM cards for 30 days. The company announced the Glo Welcome Back, which gives N6000 to such customers when they recharge their lines.

The credit can be used to browse, send SMS and make calls to Glo customers. Subscribers are required to make a recharge of between N100 and N5,000 to access the free N6,000 airtime.

Glo subscribers can access the free airtime based on the amount of recharge made subject to a maximum of N6,000.

source: http://www.authorityngr.com/2017/07/Glo-offers-full-day-of-free-data-to-customers/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by EvilMetahuman: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wow

A whole 200mb? What a great offer.
I can download 10hd movies with that.

Btw, How do I spend 100mb on terrible edge network with speed of 1kb/minute here though?

97 Likes

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Larwin(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Worst browsing network ever undecided

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Jephz(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Wow

Btw, How do I spend 100mb on terrible edge network with speed of 1kb/minute here though?
this morning I downloaded with d speed of 1.03mb/s ... gko network is not bad everywhere

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by seunlayi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Trust glo at your own risk, often times you get 2 mbs and when it matters most, they may give you 10kps.

Therefore ,put a plan B in place

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by naetocm(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
So GLO sent me this message earlier today..
A bit skeptical bout recharging tho..you never know with this network people, they might just come and thief d airtime

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Chuksteric(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Wow

their 4g is dope

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
naetocm:
So GLO sent me this message earlier today..
A bit skeptical bout recharging tho..you never know with this network people, they might just come and thief d airtime
give it a trial.... forget about what they said about Glo, they're reliable

12 Likes

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by haconjy(m): 3:20am On Jul 21, 2017
I think is good if its true...
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by supereagle(m): 5:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Larwin:
Worst browsing network ever undecided
Maybe in your location. Glo all the way where I stay. I don pot to glo from Airtel. Do not talk against glo like that please.

16 Likes

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Ademidd: 6:20am On Jul 21, 2017
seunlayi:
Trust glo at your own risk
not everywhere though... Etisalat is "worster" in my area

11 Likes

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by femi4: 6:25am On Jul 21, 2017
supereagle:

Maybe in your location. Glo all the way where I stay. I don pot to glo from Airtel. Do not tall against glo like that please.
My problem with people like you is that you think everybody lives in your area.

If we do poll, you ll discover that glo network is bad in many areas

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by DarkMagic(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Glo is good in my area...at least fair enough
but majority ,Glo is wack as hell

2 Likes

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Ibifizzleboy(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2017
nice 1
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Cool
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Neduzze5(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Still doesn't stop them from being the worst and the most useless Telecommunications company in Nigeria.

They should sell their assets and infrastructure to 9Mobile and go into the scrap metal industry.

They would do better angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by nwakibie3(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2017
ndi oshi

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by snadguy007(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2017
I wonder how this will be, paid data sef has its own issues. Free data might just be flight-mode in disguise. sad sad

15 Likes

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by danduj(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Arsenal is a joke.
Did you know??...In the 90s Arsenal Soccer Club had a player called David Dicks. When he was injured, the Newspaper wrote"Arsenal to play without Dicks". The coach was upset so the Newspaper changed the headline to read"Arsenal to play with Dicks out"... A record number of women attended the match grin grin grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by rozayx5(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2017
While other countries use data to watch HD movies like it's dstv.

Some fools are offering us megabytes and expecting us to party

13 Likes

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by emmymdk: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Worst network with Internet

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by martineverest(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Which I can't use?
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by nairaman66(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Glo giving data since 1963 that you can't access! What a way to go

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Glo Glo Glo!
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Flexherbal(m): 7:33am On Jul 21, 2017
I still have data in my line, but no network to use it.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2017
That snail pace network?

Thanks, I'll pass.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by rottenPussy: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2017
C
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2017
rozayx5:
While other countries use data to watch HD movies like it's dstv.

Some fools are offering us megabytes and expecting us to party

I tire oooo

4 Likes

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Shortyy(f): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2017
Why don't you try and improve your network first? How will someone use the data when your net is shitty?

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by XploraBen(m): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2017
All I see is a cheap attempt at wooing more customers to their unstable network.

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by KeengTobbie(m): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2017
MTN we dey wait o!
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by dakeskese(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2017
9mobile da? come and c your brother o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle / 18 Pictures Every Nigerian On Facebook Will Relate To. / 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.