Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Was Nelson Mandela Close To God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Nelson Mandela Close To God? (1368 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Nelson Mandela And The Mark Of The Beast / Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Nelson Mandela Close To God? by bunlizlaw(f): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Since the day I learnt of the death of Nelson Mandela,I have seriously been pondering on two questions that kept on sweeping through my mind.Was Nelson Mandela close to God at all?What was his salvation experience like?These questions triggered me to make some deep researches about him.I found out that during his life time,he was much more interested in politics than in religion.From all I read about him,it is somewhat difficult to say that Nelson Mandela had intimate relationship with God.My utmost fears are:will Mandela be well received by God?Will the statement,"weldone good servant "be applicable to him?Will he make heaven?

1 Like

Re: Was Nelson Mandela Close To God? by gidjah(m): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2013
THIS HAS bin my pains too you know!would hv bin d first person to post this if not for my slacks.really hoped he has a true relationship with the savior else all this earthly accollades will only speed up his transit to hell!! some times this busy politicians get so so busy that they get distanced from their creator.

1 Like

Re: Was Nelson Mandela Close To God? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 11, 2013
Let me ask the U.S, since they can monitor anything; calls, crdit cards and maybe faith...
Re: Was Nelson Mandela Close To God? by GSKing: 12:19am On Dec 11, 2013
This shouldn't concern any of you!!! period! Tensho Kotai Jingu Kyo is what ogamisama believed in, Buddha is what Ma Kali believed in, so? God is what you believe in, Mandela wasn't interested one bit, frankly speaking, neither am I or any intelligent human being walking this planet. God is a sham, shouldn't be taken serious, he is a blatant joke if at all he exists. He can't read my posts or any of my comments cos according to you guys, he has been sleeping for good 2000 years and counting!!! You all should stop gossipping about insignificant subjects! One only practices the religion he was born into... you were born into a Christian family, what does mahatma care? Gandhi was born into a Hindu family, what does Usman danfodio care? What's your obsession with Christianity and other ground breaking and mind blowing religion? Please conform to the current best practices, be brilliant! Think with your brains, that's why its in your head! so if anyone doesn't accept christ, they'll rot in hell? hehehehe, keep saying it, don't stop being humorous.
Go and bother about religion and making heaven and while you're at it, fling your phones and computers away, it's definitely the first step to meeting god. I'll bother about being as great as mandela, Obama and Banki moon!!!

#Ubuntu

2 Likes

Re: Was Nelson Mandela Close To God? by bunlizlaw(f): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2013
GSKing: This shouldn't concern any of you!!! period! Tensho Kotai Jingu Kyo is what ogamisama believed in, Buddha is what Ma Kali believed in, so? God is what you believe in, Mandela wasn't interested one bit, frankly speaking, neither am I or any intelligent human being walking this planet. God is a sham, shouldn't be taken serious, he is a blatant joke if at all he exists. He can't read my posts or any of my comments cos according to you guys, he has been sleeping for good 2000 years and counting!!! You all should stop gossipping about insignificant subjects! One only practices the religion he was born into... you were born into a Christian family, what does mahatma care? Gandhi was born into a Hindu family, what does Usman danfodio care? What's your obsession with Christianity and other ground breaking and mind blowing religion? Please conform to the current best practices, be brilliant! Think with your brains, that's why its in your head! so if anyone doesn't accept christ, they'll rot in hell? hehehehe, keep saying it, don't stop being humorous.
Go and bother about religion and making heaven and while you're at it, fling your phones and computers away, it's definitely the first step to meeting god. I'll bother about being as great as mandela, Obama and Banki moon!!!

#Ubuntu
The only response I have for you is that God is not asleep.In fact he neither sleeps nor slumber(Ps 121:4).God is immortal.As for your other comments,I'll keep mum to avoid verbal exchanges.Pls read Psalm 14:1
Re: Was Nelson Mandela Close To God? by bunlizlaw(f): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2013
gidjah: THIS HAS bin my pains too you know!would hv bin d first person to post this if not for my slacks.really hoped he has a true relationship with the savior else all this earthly accollades will only speed up his transit to hell!! some times this busy politicians get so so busy that they get distanced from their creator.
From what I read about him,I couldn't even place him under any religious ideology.Like you said,I guess he was too busy fighthing for the liberation of his people from the hands of the white oppresors.I just pray he is honoured in heaven the same way he was when on earth.What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul(Mark 8:36-37).
Re: Was Nelson Mandela Close To God? by GSKing: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2013
bunlizlaw: The only response I have for you is that God is not asleep.In fact he neither sleeps nor slumber(Ps 121:4).God is immortal.As for your other comments,I'll keep mum to avoid verbal exchanges.Pls read Psalm 14:1
Oh! You're entitled to your opinion!
Re: Was Nelson Mandela Close To God? by bunlizlaw(f): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
GSKing:
Oh! You're entitled to your opinion!
Ok

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Popular Religion? / Thanksgiving: Your Access To Perfection / Terrorists Will Nuke New York City-collected Intelligence And Serious Prophetic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.