Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

How Do You Deal With Brain Blocks? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Deal With Brain Blocks? (517 Views)

Police Van Transporting Blocks In Anambra State (photos) / Guys Talk: How Do You Deal With Those Silly Itches In The "Scrotal Area" / How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Brain Blocks? by Secularist: 1:27am On Dec 11, 2013
So i have a deadline for thursday and i am awake right now listening to ed sheeran's A- Team and i cant type. I have had more than 2 weeks to draw up this document as there is a direct correlation between this document and something i have been pursuing for the past few years.

If asked to speak on the document i would do so very well, but currently i cannot articulate anything on paper. It is so sad.

Any ideas on how to go about this?

I have tried alcohol, partying, meditating, watching movies, calling people i should not and driving with my eyes closed (for 3 seconds max, lol, dumb stuff i know). Basically i have been trying to start this engine i call my brain and no network for writing. I am horribly right brained, at times like this i wish i wasn't.

Any suggestions please?? embarassed
Re: How Do You Deal With Brain Blocks? by GSKing: 1:31am On Dec 11, 2013
Sleep! Deep sleep will do the magic. You need to take a break from all those stuffs you're doing, forget about it and sleep. You'll wake up refreshed and rebooted!

Trust me.
Re: How Do You Deal With Brain Blocks? by Secularist: 1:40am On Dec 11, 2013
GSKing: Sleep! Deep sleep will do the magic. You need to take a break from all those stuffs you're doing, forget about it and sleep. You'll wake up refreshed and rebooted!

Trust me.

Dude, i wish it was that easy, but it is not. I am even trying to sleep right now, aiding me is a glass of wine, but i am not feeling inspired or sleepy. Thanks for the advice mate.

(1) (Reply)

IN Τ̣̣ђё Mornings, Do You Brush. Your Teeth Before Or After Breakfast? / What Makes Our Body "Dirty" / What Is The First Thing You Will Do In 2014?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.