Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,749 members, 7,837,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator (1339 Views)

New Nigerian Online News Aggregator / New Online Nigerian News Aggregator For Nigerians / Joromi.com News Aggregator For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator by cavegoatnews: 6:16am On Dec 11, 2013
Hi All,

Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator, is excited to announce the launch of its new website.

Below is a short write-up. I invite you to visit the new http://www.cavegoat.com/ today.

Cavegoat.com is the front page of the latest Africa news headlines, providing comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world.

The purpose of Cavegoat.com is to help you answer the question, “What’s happening in Africa?” in a single page. Using an automatic aggregation algorithm, we select the headlines of the latest stories from thousands of publications and from the best sites and blogs that cover the African continent. We group these collections — “aggregations” — into categories. Then, we display the ten most recent headlines for each category.

Our goal at Cavegoat.com is to enhance your online reading experience by displaying stories from sources that you’re already visiting plus helping you discover sources that you didn’t know existed.

In addition to providing breaking news headlines, Cavegoat.com also helps African entrepreneurs promote their ventures. We do this by sharing stories from African entrepreneurs with our readers – a global audience. So, if you have a startup or business, and you believe your venture is the Next Big Thing, we would like to hear from you.

To find out more about this innovative site and start promoting your venture, please visit http://www.cavegoat.com.
Re: Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator by luvscholar(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2013
I like the idea keep it up. I am the fouder of www.eyesreport.com and I am looking forward to doing business with you in the nearest future. Pls send me your email so that we can discuss
Re: Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator by luvscholar(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2013
I like the idea keep it up. I am the founder of www.eyesreport.com and I am looking forward to doing business with you in the nearest future. Pls send me your email so that we can discuss
Re: Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator by cavegoatnews: 1:35am On Dec 12, 2013
Thanks for your feedback. I just sent you a message.

I checked out your site - www.eyesreport.com. Has it officially launched?
Re: Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator by bizfirst: 6:11am On Dec 12, 2013
cavegoatnews: Hi All,

Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator, is excited to announce the launch of its new website.

Below is a short write-up. I invite you to visit the new http://www.cavegoat.com/ today.

Cavegoat.com is the front page of the latest Africa news headlines, providing comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world.

The purpose of Cavegoat.com is to help you answer the question, “What’s happening in Africa?” in a single page. Using an automatic aggregation algorithm, we select the headlines of the latest stories from thousands of publications and from the best sites and blogs that cover the African continent. We group these collections — “aggregations” — into categories. Then, we display the ten most recent headlines for each category.

Our goal at Cavegoat.com is to enhance your online reading experience by displaying stories from sources that you’re already visiting plus helping you discover sources that you didn’t know existed.

In addition to providing breaking news headlines, Cavegoat.com also helps African entrepreneurs promote their ventures. We do this by sharing stories from African entrepreneurs with our readers – a global audience. So, if you have a startup or business, and you believe your venture is the Next Big Thing, we would like to hear from you.

To find out more about this innovative site and start promoting your venture, please visit http://www.cavegoat.com.

Great idea I must say...I started such a concept but didn't have time to run it. News could happen so fast, you know! My two cents: dedicate your whole time to this venture and it'll sure pick up in the near future.
Re: Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator by luvscholar(m): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2013
cavegoatnews: Thanks for your feedback. I just sent you a message.

I checked out your site - www.eyesreport.com. Has it officially launched?
Yes but we are currently making an upgrade and any suggestion will be welcomed.
Re: Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator by Dclique(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2013
Very Informative. Thumbs Up
Re: Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator by cavegoatnews: 1:40am On Dec 13, 2013
#bizfirst#:

Great idea I must say...I started such a concept but didn't have time to run it. News could happen so fast, you know! My two cents: dedicate your whole time to this venture and it'll sure pick up in the near future.

Thanks for the feedback. I am happy I was able to complete the project. And I will be sure to dedicate time to it!

Is this the same idea you had?
Re: Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator by cavegoatnews: 1:40am On Dec 13, 2013
Dclique: Very Informative. Thumbs Up

Thank you!
Re: Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator by cavegoatnews: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2013
Attached is Cavegoat.com's logo. Thanks.

Re: Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator by vtucker: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dclique: Very Informative. Thumbs Up

I agree! Splendid work and nicely laid out. Thumbs up. I like the logo as well. Happy and colorful....

(1) (Reply)

Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits / Mobile Application For Jumia Required Urgently / What Is The Current Alexa Rank Of Npower.gov.ng?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.