Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits (1333 Views)

Earn Free Money By Sharing Shortened Links! / New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network / Where Can I Download A Free Mobile Website Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by TeamSkits: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2014
Hello everyone!

Hope you're all well today.

Skits is a new and exciting social video network that allows you broadcast your creativity and individuality through micro videos that you create using the Skits mobile app. And if you're feeling inspired, you can earn free airtime rewards by incorporating brand endorsements in your videos in a creative or entertaining way. As long as the brand approves your endorsement, you'll earn rewards smiley

Skits launches in September and will roll out these exciting features in the months that follow. To learn a bit more, please go ahead and visit www.skits.com for a sneak preview (watch the video!). If you find it interesting and want to stay in the loop, please drop us your email address by entering it on the webpage.

Looking forward to seeing you all in September!!

The Skits Team

Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by TeamSkits: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
www.skits.com

Visit the website and scroll down to check out the video.

Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by SuleSteele: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
Cool video, I like the concept.

But how does it work? Watch skits and receive free credit or I have to create a skit first before I get credit?? And do I get the credit immediately? Also - who how much credit do I get? So many questions! When in september are you launching? Android? iPhone? BB? O boy, question tire me sef.
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by TeamSkits: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
SuleSteele: Cool video, I like the concept.
But how does it work? Watch skits and receive free credit or I have to create a skit first before I get credit?? And do I get the credit immediately? Also - who how much credit do I get? So many questions! When in september are you launching? Android? iPhone? BB? O boy, question tire me sef.

lol...no worry my broda, ask as many questions as you like!

It's all about capturing those interesting moments in your daily life and sharing them. And you can monetise your skits whenever you feel like you can find a creative way to do a brand endorsement during those 15 seconds. If the brand approves the endorsement you start to earn free airtime for it, and the people that watch earn free airtime as well. It's all mobile. Use it on your phone, get rewarded on your phone. Your points accumulate in your Skits wallet so that you can redeem your airtime in lump sums.

We haven't revealed the precise date in September yet, but I like the fact that you're interested. Please go to the webpage and drop your email address. We'll keep you posted!

Nairalanders!! Please shoot out any questions you have, or just share your opinions. Don't be shy wink
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2014
TeamSkits:

lol...no worry my broda, ask as many questions as you like!

It's all about capturing those interesting moments in your daily life and sharing them. And you can monetise your skits whenever you feel like you can find a creative way to do a brand endorsement during those 15 seconds. If the brand approves the endorsement you start to earn free airtime for it, and the people that watch earn free airtime as well. It's all mobile. Use it on your phone, get rewarded on your phone. Your points accumulate in your Skits wallet so that you can redeem your airtime in lump sums.

We haven't revealed the precise date in September yet, but I like the fact that you're interested. Please go to the webpage and drop your email address. We'll keep you posted!

Nairalanders!! Please shoot out any questions you have, or just share your opinions. Don't be shy wink
i would want to be a partner to you please
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by AbuMikey(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
interesting
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by TeamSkits: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
i would want to be a partner to you please

Hi Clinton, how do you mean? Once Skits launches there will be many opportunities for users to earn free airtime by engaging on the platform and to just enjoy using what we believe will be a very cool app. What sort of partnership did you have in mind?

www.skits.com
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by TeamSkits: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
AbuMikey: interesting

Very interesting indeed ...at least we think so :-)

If you haven't already done so, please go to www.skits.com, check out the video and drop us your email address. No no....we won't spam you, we'll just shoot out an update when we come close to launch.
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by TeamSkits: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
TeamSkits:

Hi Clinton, how do you mean? Once Skits launches there will be many opportunities for users to earn free airtime by engaging on the platform and to just enjoy using what we believe will be a very cool app. What sort of partnership did you have in mind?

www.skits.com

I just want to be an affiliate to Skits.
A kind of figure partner but not for financial gain.
I hope you agree,how can i contact you?
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by SuleSteele: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

Is that possible? Me too I want to partner sha, but I want financial gain o, no vex.. Best of luck to you guys. I hope the app looks good
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by hilaryiwens05: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
9ja people with free tinswink
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by BetaQuick: 12:56am On Aug 05, 2014
Interesting concept. Its essentially paying a user to watch an ad. Most brands pay the platform (facebook, youtube) to show the ads to the user. You are flipping it and paying that money directly to the user. As long as the free credit earned is greater than the cost of bandwidth I need to use to watch the solicited ad then it can be worth it.
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by TeamSkits: 3:03am On Aug 05, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

Please send a direct message through Nairaland with your email address. Perhaps we can look into some sort of arrangement.
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by TeamSkits: 3:11am On Aug 05, 2014
BetaQuick: Interesting concept. Its essentially paying a user to watch an ad. Most brands pay the platform (facebook, youtube) to show the ads to the user. You are flipping it and paying that money directly to the user. As long as the free credit earned is greater than the cost of bandwidth I need to use to watch the solicited ad then it can be worth it.

That's very accurate, but not entirely complete. Don't forget the bit about creating your own skits and blending the brand into them, if you want. You can earn rewards that way as well. And we believe that the kind of content that people will create and upload will often be very beautiful, funny, or just innately engaging. We're doing our best to ensure that the app gives you the ability to create stunning skits.

Please please please sign up, register your interest, watch the video, tell a friend, tell your spouse, and we'll see you in September!
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2014
TeamSkits:

Please send a direct message through Nairaland with your email address. Perhaps we can look into some sort of arrangement.
i have sent you an e-mail.
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
TeamSkits:

That's very accurate, but not entirely complete. Don't forget the bit about creating your own skits and blending the brand into them, if you want. You can earn rewards that way as well. And we believe that the kind of content that people will create and upload will often be very beautiful, funny, or just innately engaging. We're doing our best to ensure that the app gives you the ability to create stunning skits.

Please please please sign up, register your interest, watch the video, tell a friend, tell your spouse, and we'll see you in September!
nairaland e-mailing isnt working...
Gv me ur e-mail direct
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by PenSoftCorp(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
NICE INNOVATION, keep it up guys, these are the types of innovations we need in nigeria, but i dont get the concept, do u mean users get monetary rewards for watching branded ads
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by shadowwalker201: 1:59am On Aug 13, 2014
okay have heard [img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by buchibrand(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
I NEED "EXPERT" ADVICE ON MY
1.BLOGS.

2.FORUM. (i will Pay Per Post on my forum). Contact me on any of the page on my sig.
Re: Earn FREE Mobile Credit on a New and Exciting Social Network called Skits by osile2012: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
You can also WIN lots of exciting prices when you rate items on this site below .

(1) (Reply)

Your Help Is Urgently Needed / I Need Help Urgently / If You Have 5k Right Now, Come & Carry This Blog I Want To Sell It ASAP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.