Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] (26129 Views)

The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil / The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [see Photos] / US To Become The World's Largest Oil Producer By 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by chi4ik(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
They all need Rehabilitation. Tank God I'm a Rehabilitation student...
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by chi4ik(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
They all need Rehabilitation. Tank God I'm a Rehabilitation student...
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by chi4ik(m): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
They all need Rehabilitation. Tank God I'm a Rehabilitation science student...
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
Tufiakwa......
Aru........
The gods are angry.
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by xtripple: 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Very soon they will get tired, imagine female gay, dress like a man to show she is a man. They will tired soon. For all they re doing there is no enjoyment and comfort. May God have mercy on them...
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by fruityjojo(f): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
So show its just unatural y does one of dem have 2 become d man! Don't geh rit oh! Wats d need wen there must still be a supposed skirt & trousers in d supposed union!
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by mkoabiola: 12:02am On Dec 15, 2013
All gays shud be living in d zoo.
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 15, 2013
Brings the tears to my eyes...
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by emekanairaland(m): 12:58am On Dec 15, 2013
undecidedwen a man finds a wife he finds a good thing........what have dey found?
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by sweetlady4real(f): 1:01am On Dec 15, 2013
So so disgusting, I don't understand how on earth a person will be in a romantic relationship with someone of the same sex. God punish Satan.
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by suco50(m): 1:29am On Dec 15, 2013
To all in gays prone zones, be watchful of your kids so that these bunch of mo' fcvkng lower animals don't hunt & lure them to immoral practices.
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by Malakh: 1:52am On Dec 15, 2013
striker9: The world has ended,its just an extra time left.
actually we are counting down, we are already at the end...evil has to reach its peak...brace for more evils then unprecedented wrath follows
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by Psylas(m): 2:07am On Dec 15, 2013
victorlexa: See hw ugly all of em luk... No wonder,if dey lyk dey cn even marry animals who cares! Its dia life tho its so irritating
oga if they marry animals it would be better,
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by asids55: 4:10am On Dec 15, 2013
no b neymar of barca be dat??
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by olobspato: 4:22am On Dec 15, 2013
vanguard1:
Please be unique, don't use my method to comment on nairaland.
angry
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by omocalabar(m): 5:23am On Dec 15, 2013
Typical Nigerians,...always judgemental. If u guys are so great why do other countries treats u pple like criminals......atferall, accepting gay union is more honourable than accepting corruption into the society.....mtchewww

5 Likes

Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by rIcky13(m): 5:32am On Dec 15, 2013
shocked shocked Sign of the end and Apostle Paul said it in Romans 1:19-27. And it is happening already.
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by NemzySeries(m): 5:56am On Dec 15, 2013
but criously, are dos ladies saying dey prefer vibratorz dan dickz?
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by chuksoyo21(m): 6:27am On Dec 15, 2013
If to say 9ja dis one happen kirikiri and kuje for don full by nw. Their father.
God have mercy!
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by Horo(m): 6:34am On Dec 15, 2013
What surprised me most about gay marriages is one still stand as husband and wife,which means they believe one most be the head which is the husband then the wife very funny may God save us from them Ameen
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by clip: 6:46am On Dec 15, 2013
He that has ear let him hear. The world can never go beyond this century. It is either Christ comes back or a World War that will wipe most men from the surface of the earth. So the can start all over again.
This is how wearing and using of hair attachment/ lip stick/ ladies trouser started in 80s. Most of us saw it as taboo but now it is a common thing.
The next 50 years I see gay becoming a normal thing. Then the question is, will the creator of female and male be watching, His objective of creating them be defeated. I know He will defend it soonest.
Get Ready!!!
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by Faithkibson(f): 7:01am On Dec 15, 2013
Wtf.....
Dis z pure Ignorance.
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by Ololade1999: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2013
Perversion of the highest order
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by lastmessenger: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2013
I noticed something about gays; their face dont look like normal people

1 Like

Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by Freedani(m): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2013
topsco: Chai...Wahala dey inside this world o.
.....sheee 120 gay tinz a day...dis world is really sick.
If gay marriage is to be allowed in Nigeria,u will hear like 1m gay marriages in a day

1 Like

Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by syndrum(m): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2013
this is serious oooo....baba God abeg forgive me all my sins...u no say pikin no sabi chop pap make e no stain hn hand...……e be like say d kingdom wey bro J promised is about cominh...papa pls no forget me ooo.…well,ds na nairaland confessn
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 15, 2013
Holy Mary!!! WTF is this? And the worst of it is that these idiots are gonna raise about 120+ abnormal kids, thereby increasing abnormality in the world....btw, when did gays start having brea.st or are my eyes deceiving me
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by Amazondepth(m): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2013
See how dat young boy looks on in awe and overtly confounded as those guys in suit kiss!wat example do these ones seek to set for d genration coming?y shld children be exposed to d mad stewpidity of adult behaviour?wat does d future hold for humanity?soon men will push for acceptance of marriage with animals and all those world leaders who wish to be politically correct and accomodating will begin to accept it one day!there's seems no limit to d flaws of d human nature!oh God why was man created to undermine everyting u stand for?have mercy Lord!
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by Janiwili(f): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2013
Chie chie chie chie i weep;-( for diz stupidity at d highest oda. Lord be mercyful;-(
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by smite(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2013
how do this gays expect to conceive children? if this is encouraged the world would literally come to an end...before God planned for it to!
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by eaxes: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2013
Sadeddy:

Union between any two
Between a grown ass man Ãήϑ a 10yr old girl i can imagine яitє?
Re: The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] by Dauduagba: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2013
It is not well o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Explosion In Nashville, USA; FBI Calls It Intentional / Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel / Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.