Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold (1224 Views)

Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) / Jos, December And Cold. / The burning cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold by fabulousdame(f): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
my name is jessica, i'm 27yrs old, the only child of my parents, my parents are very wealthy and it's been 17 yrs since i was raped.
i was 15, young, innocent and full of life. i was very intelligent, obedient and couldnt even hurt a fly.
well this is how it all happened.

"jessica wen u re ready let me know so i can tell the driver to take u to amanda's house" mum said
amanda was my bestfrnd and her father passed away dat friday. i told my mum i wanted to go en comfort my frnd and spend the night at her house. "mum i'm ready" i said with tears on my face.
"oh dear dont worry everytin will be fine" mom said as she hugged me.
she called the driver and asked him to take me to amanda's house.
the car stopped.
"emeka why did u stop" i asked him.
"na fuel, filling station nor too far, make i take gallon go buy come, wait for here i dey come now now" he said as he took a 10l gallon from the boot.
"cant i come with u? this place is very lonely and i'm scared"
"oya come make we go, fear fear"
just after i opened the door, someone came out of nowhere, knocked my driver out, pointed a gun at me en promised to shoot me if i made any noise or if his instincts told him i was going to shout so i kept quiet. he asked me to enter one small car, and i was blindfolded...he drove for some mins en finally stopped. he took me out of the car, though i couldnt see a tin, i knew we were somewhere inside the bush.
"pls dont kill me, i'm just a kid pls" i said crying
"shut up"
he told me to sit on d floor and i obeyed, a min later i heard voices, buh i couldn't make out wat they were saying. i tried really hard en i heard one tin, just one..a name.
the two boys came to where i was, asked me to lie down.
"pls dont hurt me, i'm just like ur kid sister"
one of the boys hit me hard on my face, he untied my eyes en said 'i really hope u survive this'
they removed my clothes, and den one of d boys lay on top of me and i felt a sharp pain between my thighs..
i shouted out of pain and he hit my head with his gun...
wen i woke up, i saw my mum, a doctor and my dad, the bed i was on was smaller than mine en i realised i was not at home but the hospital.
"oh my angel, thank God u re awake" my mom said en started crying. my dad moved closer to my bed side en kissed my forehead.
"i promise u that these people would not go free" dad said
"how long have i been here?"
"two days" the doctor said
he told my dad and mum dat he needed to see then in his office and my they left with the doctor. shortly after they came back, my mum looked like someone who had just seen a horror movie en there was tears in my mum's eyes and i knew sometin was wrong. "honey i want u to know dat we love u very much' mum said...i dint say a word. my mum said i was raped by 3 boys and major damage was done to my womb.(i wont be able to give birth)
i dint cry, i dint feel anytin. my humanity died dat friday night.
"wat about emeka?"
"he was discharged yesterday"
"sweetie if there is anytin u remember, a face or anytin dat would give us a clue to get those criminals so that they will pay for wat dey did, u ve to tell us" my dad said
i looked at him with cold eyes and said 'i remember nothing'
buh the tin is, did i tell the truth?
Re: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold by fabulousdame(f): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
i was discharged from the hospital two days later, i just went on wit my life as if nothing happened. and my parents were worried about me cos no one would go tru wat i went tru and would be okay.
after two weeks of my pretending everytin was alright, my parents couldn't take it anymore and they decided to talk to me about it..
"jessica, you know u re d only child we ve and we love u so much, we want u to talk to somebody, a doctor who will help you get tru dis pain" my mum told me
"i ve told u before, i'm fine en do i look depressed?"
"dats d problem sweetie, we re not sure u know how to deal with this..dats y we want u to talk to someone" dad said
"i wont talk to anyone because i'm fine en i wont ve dis conversation again" i said en left d sitting room
my parenta dint scold me for walking out cos dey couldn't risk getting me upset.
as time went on, i started withdrawing myself from anyone dat cared about me.
i told d whole world that i was fine buh the truth is those three boys ruined my life before it even started and killed every form of humanity in me. doh i was young buh dat friday night, d boys made a deal wit d devil.
Re: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold by dustydee: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nice. Please kindly type the words in full for the sake of your readers. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold by fabulousdame(f): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
dustydee: Nice. Please kindly type the words in full for the sake of your readers. Thank you.
noted...thanks
Re: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold by dustydee: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2013
fabulousdame:
noted...thanks
You are welcome.Please,when is the next update?
Re: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold by fabulousdame(f): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
dustydee:
You are welcome.Please,when is the next update?
soon
Re: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold by fabulousdame(f): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
2yrs later, just when i thought everything was getting back to normal, i started having nightmares, that friday night two yrs ago started happening over and over again in my dreams. i became terrified of everything, people, especially boys... i hated them. i could hardly sleep because i was scared of sleeping.
i talked to my parents about it and my dad promised to drive me to the hospital to talk to our family doctor. it was on a tuesday afternoon, just along the express way, a trailer driver behind lost control, my dad tried to control the situation but everything happened so fast and it was already too late.
when i woke up, my vision was blurry but after few seconds my sight was back. i felt alot of pain. the doctor came in a few mins later.
"thank God you re awake jessica, you re lucky, we thought you were not going to make it" the doctor said
"where is my dad? is he okay? how about my mum, why is she not here?"
"i think you should get some rest and we'll talk later"
i suspected something was wrong but deep down i wished the doctor would prove me wrong.
"i want to know what is going on" i told the doctor.
"well you've been here for two weeks. i'm sorry but your dad died instantly. when your mum heard the news, she had a fatal heart attack and she passed away two days ago. i'm really sorry jessica"
i wasnt sure what he said next cos i blacked out.
Re: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold by andyanders: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Is this fiction or real? Confused and sympathetic. Still waiting
Re: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold by dustydee: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
sad cry
Re: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold by fabulousdame(f): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
when i woke up, my mind was blank. i was just looking at the ceiling. i couldnt cry cos i was afraid i would explode, i couldn't laugh, my heart was heavy.i had lost so much in a short period of time and at a very young age. tears dropped from my eyes, i had lost my dignity, womb and parents. there was no point of living, i had a suicidal thought for a sec but dismissed it, i had somethin else to live for 'revenge'. the doctor came in and told me aunt paula was coming to see me.
aunt paula lived in d us, she was my dad's only sibling, she was still single and lived alone..
about an hour later, a nurse brought her in and the moment she saw me she started crying. her eyes were swollen from too much crying.
"my baby, i'm so sorry u had to go through this, i wont leave you.i'll be with you till whenever u want" she said while she hugged me.
"they said they would always be there but they left" i said with tears
"i'm not going anywhere sweetie, i'm right here"

aunt paula took me with her to usa few weeks after my parents funeral. i left the house under the care of emeka and i gave him some money to start his own business and he could live in the main house. i had the money.
aunty paula was super nice to me, she was always there, made sure i was comfortable but wat she dint know was dat i was broken and nothing she did could mend me.
Re: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold by fabulousdame(f): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
after five yrs of living with aunt paula, she got married and i moved out cos i couldn't stand the sight of any man. she helped me find a place and paid for it even when i had enough money to buy just about any house i wanted.
throughout i time i lived alone in the us, i lived a very wayward life, i spent the fortune my parents left me on irrelevant things. i drank, i smoked, did drugs like heroin. i moved out of the house aunt paula bought for me and i moved somewhere else, changed my number so she couldn't find me. i never really had any friends except the ones that supplied me drugs.
i was never into any relationship with any guy but i slept with girls from time to time.
i was very careful not to have a criminal record because it would be a barrier to my plans.

one friday night i went clubbing alone. i sat at the bar drinking as usual. 30mins later, a guy came to where i was sitting.
"bitch why dont we go to the rest room so i can put it on u?"
i felt irritated and wanted to ignore him but it was friday and he harrassed me sexually.
"i dont mind" i said
i took my last drink and opened my purse as though to make sure something was intact.
i went into the rest room and he followed me. it was just the two of us and the music in d club was loud.(perfect) just as he was about to carry out his plans, i asked him to close his eyes so that i could give him a heavenly feeling. i brought out a knige from my purse and cut off his balls, he shouted out of pain but before he could raise his voice again, i slit his throat.
i drove home home like nothing happened. that was my first kill.
will my conscience judge me? will i turn myself in?
Re: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold by dustydee: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
fiction, right?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Quote Or Poem? / Yes I Do.... / Young Master Mo, Are You Done Kissing? (HOT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.