Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) (20787 Views)

Cold / A New Chapter (An Emotional Story) / A Cold Day In Hell ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
I am new in dix society of nairaland..pls dix wil b ma first story here..i nid ur attention on ma post..my post mayb short cux of d maximumization of ma fne..jst bear wit me
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Chapter 1: Sitting down on a stone and not knowing whr to go,Rose cried bitterly,she was lost in a cold world,witout parents,witout siblings,witout love and care.she could remember the orphanage home,the way she ran away because of hunger...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
The day she was sleeping in the bush when a boy almost raped her,when a snake bite her,she had to say,"why? what is the purpose of living a life whese no one wants me?".she asked witin her whr to start her journey,whr to go,what to do,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
And whom to love her,she kept on moving wit no option of whr to go.After three days of hunger and a long journey,she got to miami florida,she couldn't help being tired,she slept at d door step of a beautiful house..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
When it was already dark,the house owner came,he saw a very beautiful lady lying on his door step,he said,"lady,what are you doing here?" she didn't answer,she was far in thought,he tapped her and she jump up but staggered and fainted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Hawlahscho(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Following....... continue
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Jack quickly grab her,carried her inside,took care of her and when she was okay,she asked to take her bath,he gave a pyjamas to heq and let her feel refreshed,then he began to question her,soon they become friends..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Close friend but he never had a bad motive abt her.One day,he and his friends were talking abt rose jack said,"you know,i've never even think of sleeping with her ever before,she is so open-minded and i know little abt her"..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hawlahscho:
Following....... continue
K..Thank u
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ben who is one of his friend replied,"that's the point jack! you should enjoy yourself wit her,she is weak,poor,have no dependant so since she depends on you, you can use that for her" jack replied,"hmmm..that's true,i wil go try that"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Crowny1(f): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Following.
Men are inhumane
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:01am On Jan 01, 2015
Crowny1:
Following.
Men are inhumane
But nt all o..
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:03am On Jan 01, 2015
Wishing u all nairalander api new year..u shal suceed in dix 2015
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:09am On Jan 01, 2015
When jack got home,he opened d door of her room gently,thinking she was sleeping,he began to caress her and almost about to kiss her,Rose jumped up from the bed,jack grab her and was almost about to kiss her when Rose got a snap idea on wat to do,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:19am On Jan 01, 2015
"The bread knife beside her!" she took it and use it to hurt him on his harm,the knife penetrate through his shoulder,she den kick his butt and ran out,he pursued her and when he couldn' get her,she was too fast,he began 2 shout,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:24am On Jan 01, 2015
"MUDERESS,get that muderess,she wanted to kil me"..everyone began to run after her,Rose continued to run and run witout lookin back,soon she pass the city,town and eventually the country after 3days of unwanted fasting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:30am On Jan 01, 2015
She was happy when she saw the beautiful signboard that said;"WELCOME TO SPAIN,MARRID" She sigh of relief and began to wander about finding whr to lay her head,at last,she saw a house whr there were so many people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:35am On Jan 01, 2015
She sat at the corridor for more than two hours not kwnin whr to go wen a young girl of abt her age came and said;"princess,what are you doing here?" Rose reply was that;"A wanderer lost in a cold world doesn' kwn whr to go and whr to lay her head"..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
The girl ran inside to call her mother and the mother came and ask the same question,but the mother(AMINATA) found out that Rose could hardly talk,she was lack luster,she took her into the house,gave her food and made her rest..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Rose slept all day but her spirit was wide awake.When Rose woke up the next morning,she yawn and greet every body,afterward,she said worriedly;"Where am i? How did i get here? Who are you? Did you kidnap me?"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Aminata replied;"oh little princess,you are in the neighbour hood of poor people,here it is homeless or poor people that live here,what is your name?" she replied;"my name is Rose Kate or you can call me cynthia"..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Aminata daughter said;"my name is Betsy,please to meet you".Rose smiled and said;"The pleasure is all mine". Betsy mother said;"I am mrs sonora,i am her mother,my husband is dead so we live here alone with other people..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
So cynthia,whr are ynu going and whr are you coming from? cynthia replied;"Well,i come from an orphanage,i ran away since the suffering was too much for me,i had to escape and since then,i wander abt with no one to take care of me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cynthia always having a kind of bad luck and not being lucky,worthless,and useless..so i am she said..But today,it seems am lucky to have people who love me beside me,my spirit tells me so,but i dnt kwn what the future holds for me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Aminata shook her head in deep sympathization and said;"I know you must have suffered a lot,that is why i promise to bring you up like my own daughter."Come on,tel me all you've passed through".Cynthia explained all she went through them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Betsy said;"cynthia,u are supremely phobic,wel if i were in ur shoes,i would have die but thank God for our lives,here u are in spain madrid so pls i beg u to take all easy wit anyone,some people are very troublesome,bt pls dnt get animositize okay?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cynthia noodded in agreement,they went to bath,have their meal and went to play outside.. * * * * * * * * CHAPTER 2: The Governor son of spain Alfred luggard who wa7 extremely richer than the richest was on phone,he cut the cal and heard a knock..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by stuff46(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
nna yu de try but

1. The abbreviation is bad in helping some readers understand your work.
2. The updates are too short. you can take your time to type all this in one update, it would save time and your data. Also make your work neat and enjoyable.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
stuff46:
nna yu de try but

1. The abbreviation is bad in helping some readers understand your work.
2. The updates are too short. you can take your time to type all this in one update, it would save time and your data. Also make your work neat and enjoyable.
Owk sir i wil du ma best..bt na java fne i dae uxe dat y..Jst bear wit me
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by JulietAKK(f): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
A very nice story but you got to explain to us in details; How did she get to Spain from Miami, by leg?- because I know that can't be possible. What does this Rose looks like?.
We need details to help our imagination.
Above all,you're doing a good job. Thank you
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
His guard,the most trusted,williams roger came in and said,"Boss a lady named linda shaw is waiting for you in the waiting room"Alfred said;"thank you williams,tel her to wait in the sitting room for me"williams went.Alfred wore a shirt and a trouser,he came downstair and came to meet her he hug her peck her on her fore-head,he said;"so what do you want linda,i thought we plan on meeting tonight?" linda smiled and said playfully;"is that the way to greet your up coming wife unh?"Alfred smiled and said;"i am sorry i never meant to be rude you know,i am busy now,i promise to come and pick you by six'o clock in the evening for dinner okay?" linda smiled;"satisfied. I just came to say hello to you so since you are okay,i can now leave".They hug each other and parted.When it was six'o clock,alfred dress up,enter his car and was driving,he was in the middle of two guards car,one at his back and at his front.He turned or wine down his glass and when he was about to pass the front of the neighbour hood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Skimpledawg(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Oga Stuff46 just said mah mind! @OP, do tale ya time to write and give us sth quite big, cos we readers enjoy it more when lengthier! And d 'Spain' issh, abeg xplain hw she got to spain running?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Italian's Baby Mother / Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ / It Started With A Kiss. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.