Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Chemistry Article Writer Wanted - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Chemistry Article Writer Wanted (587 Views)

Article Writer, Web Content Writer, Blogger: Do You Need One? / Article Writer Wanted / Article Writer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chemistry Article Writer Wanted by nollyj: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
I am looking for someone who is very good in Chemistry to write articles for me on the following topics

1. Atomic Chemistry
2. Periodic Chemistry
3. Chemical Bonding
4. Matter
5. Energy
6 Acids, Bases and Salts
7. Solubility
8. Rate of Reaction
9. Carbon Compounds

Requirements

1. The word count will be from 800 and above
2. The articles will be original and will be run against a Plagiarism Checker before it will be accepted
3. The articles will also includes chemical equations and images where necessary
4. You are willing to make corrections were necessary

Price

I will pay 300 naira for each article.

Method of payment.

Your money will be transfer to bank account you will provide after the articles are accepted.

Please if 300 is too small for you do not contact me. I might not have time for negotiation.

Delivery
The articles will be delivered lastest by Sunday 15th Dec, this week. Let me know if you need extra days.

If you are interested please contact me through tosca207{at}gmail.com
Re: Chemistry Article Writer Wanted by Obinnau(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
You sure are not going to get any reply. 300 naira for a chem write up? You are joking. I might have taken it up if the price is a bit higher.
Re: Chemistry Article Writer Wanted by BookEditor(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
Obinnau: You sure are not going to get any reply. 300 naira for a chem write up? You are joking. I might have taken it up if the price is a bit higher.

Abi ooo! Very funny indeed!
Re: Chemistry Article Writer Wanted by Obinnau(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
BookEditor:

Abi ooo! Very funny indeed!
imagine! How much is an ordinary essay write up of 800 words talk more of equations.
Re: Chemistry Article Writer Wanted by BookEditor(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Obinnau: imagine! How much is an ordinary essay write up of 800 words talk more of equations.

You're right. It looks as if some people don't know the value of writers. Writing and researching is really not an easy thing to do. To write a quality article requires a lot of efforts and dedication.

(1) (Reply)

My Magic Wand / Available Writer / Another Good Words From Our Clients - Let's Write For You Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.