Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! (2168 Views)

Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / The Ten Commandments In The New Testament / The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2013

A New York-based Satanic group plans to submit designs this month for a monument it wants to erect on the grounds of the Oklahoma state capitol.

The move comes after the state’s Republican legislature authorized a privately funded Ten Commandments monument to be placed on capitol grounds last year, according to the Associated Press. A spokesman for the New York-based Satanic Temple credited Oklahoma Rep. Mike Ritze (R) — who championed and helped to fund the Commandments monument — for clearing the path for his organization.
“He’s helping a satanic agenda grow more than any of us possibly could,” the spokesman, Lucian Greaves, said. “You don’t walk around and see too many satanic temples around, but when you open the door to public spaces for us, that’s when you’re going to see us.”
The proposed monument could include a pentagram or an interactive display for children, according to AP. It would cost about $20,000, according to the group’s donation-collection webpage. It will also be child-friendly, the group says on their site.
“We are keenly attune to the need for a public-friendly design and plan is to make our monument an object of play for young children,” they write.

The legality of erecting religious displays in public spaces has a long and complicated history. Ten years ago in November, Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore was removed from office after refusing to move a Ten Commandments monument from the state courthouse. The Supreme Court has weighed in on such displays in the past, but a gray area remains.
“So far the conclusion the Supreme Court seems to have come to is—if the religious display has been there for a long time then it’s fine to stay, but if it is not a historical object that has been there a long time, then this type of display in public places is unconstitutional,” Loyola Marymount University professor Rebecca Sager and University of Massachusetts Boston professor Keith Gunnar Bentele wrote in an August blog post. The two are co-authors, with others, of a book on state adoption of religious inclusion legislation.
From 1995 to 2009, they found 87 different laws passed at the state level aimed at expanding the “role of government in promoting or facilitating religious expression.” Thirty three of those laws authorized religious displays in public spaces. An Ohio bill introduced last week seeks to preempt limits on such public displays.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2013/12/09/satanists-want-a-monument-in-oklahomas-capitol/
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
Oga Ade. This is Nigeria. Go and create dollarland domain abeg
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Oga Ade. This is Nigeria. Go and create dollarland domain abeg

We can learn from the foriegners, don't you think?

Oh, wait, you prefer your local ignorance dressed up as Yoruba advanced sciences
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by Nahum777(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
they must be out of their gaddem mind grin grin. They are now openly calling themselves satan. Smh
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nahum777: they must be out of their gaddem mind grin grin. They are now openly calling themselves satan. Smh

Its their religion grin grin grin
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by Nahum777(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Its their religion grin grin grin
yea, Religion of the heathens grin grin and their judgment is near.... Why dont you get on this side and be saved? U carrying Satanist news up and down. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Oh, wait, you prefer your local ignorance dressed up as Yoruba advanced sciences

listening to fela song titled 'why black man dey suffer'.... Tears cant stop rolling reading this from logicboy.

Learn from your ancestors mumuni.

The west got nothing to offer you.
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by Nahum777(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

listening to fela song titled 'why black man dey suffer'.... Tears cant stop rolling reading this from logicboy.

Your Ancestors worshipped God.

"Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick." (Lamentations 4:8 ).

God has alot to offer you @Folykaze, u are a heathen but God is ready to accept your gaddem behind. grin follow the footsteps of your ancestors, worship God...
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nahum777: Your Ancestors worshipped God.

"Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick." (Lamentations 4:8 ).

God has alot to offer you @Folykaze, u are a heathen but God is ready to accept your gaddem behind. grin follow the footsteps of your ancestors, worship God...

My ancestors are naturalistic pantieist.....if you know what that mean.

Fela- black man cry.......this foolish man is quoting bible as if blacks are only African. Haven't you heard of chinese black? Mumu.

I dont believe in God. And if by mentioning God you mean Nature and mother Earth....am really blessed by her. Thanks to the God....NATURE. You can go on with your colonial mentality....worshipping the god of the hills. Nature is in me, I am in Nature. Thanks
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by Nahum777(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

My ancestors are naturalistic pantieist.....if you know what that mean.

Fela- black man cry.......this foolish man is quoting bible as if blacks are only African. Haven't you heard of chinese black? Mumu.

I dont believe in God. And if by mentioning God you mean Nature and mother Earth....am really blessed by her. Thanks to the God....NATURE. You can go on with your colonial mentality....worshipping the god of the hills. Nature is in me, I am in Nature. Thanks
yea, and your nature is nothing to write home about. You know nothing about your ancestors. Nobody gat time to be arguing with you mehn, it will be a waste of time. Keep living your heathen life. Maybe you should check up what visage means. The verse i gave you is talking about a black nation which is Isael, maybe all chinese are blacks smh.

1 Like

Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nahum777: yea, and your nature is nothing to write home about. You know nothing about your ancestors. Nobody gat time to be arguing with you mehn, it will be a waste of time. Keep living your heathen life. Maybe you should check up what visage means. The verse i gave you is talking about a black nation which is Isael, maybe all chinese are blacks smh.

Thanks to Mother Nature who gave me chance of existence. Who put both me and Yahweh (spirit of the hills) in her belly. I even have chance to stand on mounts ( yahweh head). I WILL BLESS THEE EVER MOTHER NATURE. The woman who nurtur her children with amazing experience and justice. You are great Mother Nature.

And the foolish slave is telling me I know nothing about my ancestors as if I get anything in relation with Israeli Jew. The same Israeli jew that hate me for my skin color. The foolish man will be bless by nature and will travel to Israel and worship ruins of wall. Kaballah is for the jew not me. Yet a foolish man which special party was set on his naming ceremony is here telling us how is a son of thousands father. Wetin concern African with Israeli Jew? The Israeli Jew are running away from this Yahweh but the slowpoke and foolish slave hugging it.

Lol. His God who reside in Mount Sinai but leave his impoverish nature to suffer in Nigeria. Now he is short of argument....were you not the one begging me to accept your hill god?

Also the foolish mumuni and classical Arsshole think the whole Africans are black....he want to use the argument for chinese populace. Go and read history son. You have lost your identity. The Africans in sub-saharan region are brown in skin....more like the Arab men. Blacks in china are chinese with black skin. Go and read history mumuni. Lol
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nahum777: yea, Religion of the heathens grin grin and their judgment is near.... Why dont you get on this side and be saved? U carrying Satanist news up and down. cheesy cheesy

Am an atheist not a satanist
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Everyone has something to offer........

Our traditions taught us to respect elders and other stuff but I will never accept your bulletproof juju as real...sorry
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Everyone has something to offer........

Our traditions taught us to respect elders and other stuff but I will never accept your bulletproof juju as real...sorry

How does this relate with my point?

Colonian mentality is making logicboy victim of new generational slavery.

The same american write you as animal. There media show you as ape-like man. But you are here loosing your identity for white man. You change your skin color so that you be like them. The chinese friends I got are walking with their identity. The jewish atheist aint stupid like African atheist because they promote what belong to them.

When are you going to speak about Oborowe or you dont know what that is?

Singing fela - why African dey suffer

Why Blackman dey suffer today
Why Blackman no get money today
Why Blackman no go for moon today
This is the reason why (tell me now; tell me again)
We dey sit down for our land jeje
We dey mind our business jeje
Some people come from far away land
Dem fight us and take our land
Dem take our people and spoil our towns
Na since then trouble starti o (hun, hun; one more time)
Our riches dem take away to their land
In return dem give us their colony
Dem take our culture away from us
Dem give us dem culture we no understand
Black people we no know ourselves
We no know our ancestral heritage
We dey fight each other everyday
We’re never together; we’re never together at all
That is why Blackman dey suffer today
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by texanomaly(f): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nahum777: they must be out of their gaddem mind grin grin. They are now openly calling themselves satan. Smh
They who?
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by vickyO(f): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
I wonder why anything Christian is under attack especially in the US? angry
Must they place the monument beside that of the Ten Commandments?
Land and other open spaces don finish for America ni?
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
vickyO: I wonder why anything Christian is under attack especially in the US? angry
Must they place the monument beside that of the Ten Commandments?
Land and other open spaces don finish for America ni?

I hope that you realise that the ten commandments monument shouldnt be there in the first place.
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by mumumugu(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

learn from foreigners? The same foreigners taught us religion.we have learnt it better than them. Join us letsteach you foreigners christianity
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by mumumugu(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

your ancestors taught me to kill twins
i dont want to learn that
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
mumumugu:

That was just one small tribe
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by texanomaly(f): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

That was just one small tribe
I keep hearing that. Why did they kill twins?
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by vickyO(f): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

I hope that you realise that the ten commandments monument shouldnt be there in the first place.

Says who?
Logicboy03:

The move comes after the state’s Republican legislature authorized a privately funded Ten Commandments monument to be placed on capitol grounds last year, according to the Associated Press.

Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by vickyO(f): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
texanomaly:
1) They were uneducated so they didn't know twins were no different than we 'singles'.

2) They probably thought two humans looking the same was evil.

3) Or maybe their gods told them they were the best form of human sacrifice.

Whatever their reason was, thank God for Mary Slessor.
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/580915/does-one-knows-why-twins

Also, from a blog somewhere
The problem is that our people are afraid to look at our past, because the missionaries who laid the foundation of our 'education' told impressionable lads and lasses that our past was barbaric, savage, and not worth looking at. And those kids naturally transfered what they learnt to succeeding generations. And today we have Igbos who know nothing about Igbo culture and religion, yet hate them with passion.

And because we are afraid to look at our past we keep on bludering in the present, and into the future. I hope that many more Igbos will begin to ask questions. Actually persons like you make it worthwhile for persons like me to remain on Igbo fora.

In my opinion, yes mistakes were made and considering how far we have come as a people, we can only look back and say their actions were crude. It was basically ignorance, the extreme kind, that was at play there. Good thing it was stopped though.

A similar issue seems to be playing out today. People fear what they do not understand. Homosexuals will relate.
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
mumumugu:

False knowledge is worse than ignorance. This guy is real mumu.

Twins are respected than a single child. They are Orisa as Yoruba people believe.

Where do you get your information that Yoruba people kill twins? Is Yoruba now dem dem? Hmmm
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
texanomaly:

I think Alfa debunked this as hoax to demonize Igbo society in a thread.

The same way we were told that those living in Abakaliki eat human. This and the killing of twins are rumors and pure fabrication. Only if the sons of the land can promote their culture in a colorful way instead of been concerned about American and European life, this rumor wont spread like fire.

Like Fela said....99.99% of what they say about Africa are wrong.
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by Nahum777(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
texanomaly:
They who?
The Gentiles if i may say. wink
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by vickyO(f): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nahum777: The Gentiles if i may say.;(
I just saw your username.
Are you related to Obadiah777?
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by Nahum777(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Thanks to Mother Nature who gave me chance of existence. Who put both me and Yahweh (spirit of the hills) in her belly. I even have chance to stand on mounts ( yahweh head). I WILL BLESS THEE EVER MOTHER NATURE. The woman who nurtur her children with amazing experience and justice. You are great Mother Nature.

And the foolish slave is telling me I know nothing about my ancestors as if I get anything in relation with Israeli Jew. The same Israeli jew that hate me for my skin color. The foolish man will be bless by nature and will travel to Israel and worship ruins of wall. Kaballah is for the jew not me. Yet a foolish man which special party was set on his naming ceremony is here telling us how is a son of thousands father. Wetin concern African with Israeli Jew? The Israeli Jew are running away from this Yahweh but the slowpoke and foolish slave hugging it.

Lol. His God who reside in Mount Sinai but leave his impoverish nature to suffer in Nigeria. Now he is short of argument....were you not the one begging me to accept your hill god?

Also the foolish mumuni and classical Arsshole think the whole Africans are black....he want to use the argument for chinese populace. Go and read history son. You have lost your identity. The Africans in sub-saharan region are brown in skin....more like the Arab men. Blacks in china are chinese with black skin. Go and read history mumuni. Lol
This nigga is spewing shit, you are a confused soul, whats with the mother nature, mother nature trash. I never said all blacks are Israelites, and to correct your insanity we are not talking about the jewish converts and the Israelis. Jew and jewish, Israelites and Israeli, two different things. Now you can be black and not be an Isrealite, Ethiopians, Somalians, Egyptians are not Israelites, i bet you dont know why there are whites in Egypt but to cut the long story short, you get your fathers linage, even a white man can be an Israelite as long as his father is an Israelite.. Stop saying rubbish, how many black chinese do you know?
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by Nahum777(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
vickyO:
I just saw your username.
Are you related to Obadiah777?
not at all.
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by vickyO(f): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nahum777: not at all.

OK......
Re: Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! by texanomaly(f): 12:45am On Dec 12, 2013
Nahum777: not at all.

Oh...please undecided grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Africans Believe Our Problems Are Spiritual? / Ikú "God Of Death" / Pastor Adeboye Lays Tithe Argument To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.