Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

General Israel Visa Requirement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Israel Visa Requirement (2166 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Jelili Atiku Dresses As A Masquerade In Israel To A Dinner As People Stare -Pics / Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

General Israel Visa Requirement by pocahontess(f): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
I have read many threads on S.A,UAE,QATAR,HOLLAND,USA and to mention few but nothing on israel.

Israel is a good and industrious country too under the EU.

Please anybody who knows how to process,live or work in israel should pls comment. I'm intending to go there to work but would like to know about israel like I know about the aforementioned countries through nairaland.
Re: General Israel Visa Requirement by worry359(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
pocahontess: I have read many threads on S.A,UAE,QATAR,HOLLAND,USA and to mention few but nothing on israel.
Israel is a good and industrious country too under the EU.
Please anybody who knows how to process,live or work in israel should pls comment. I'm intending to go there to work but would like to know about israel like I know about the aforementioned countries through nairaland.

What you need to know about Israel!
First Israel is nothing to do with E.U.
Read this
Israel readies for mass deportation campaign targeting African migrants
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.544032

Like many countries they have too many African / Nigerian husslers and Yahoo Yahoo people begging and thieving.
Shine your eyes well
There is no paradise in Israel
Also remember that they are Jewish faith not Christian like most Nigerians (and they hate Muslims!)
Re: General Israel Visa Requirement by Onile1979: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
hello gud people in d house,pls i need the address of istreal embassy in lagos and the list of require document for conference visa.tanks

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Was My Sister Scammed / Pay You Sevis Fee Right Here In Nigeria. / Terrible Motor Accident Along Ilesha-ibadan Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.