Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Branch Of Mfm Where Pastor Is Not Afraid Of Witches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Branch Of Mfm Where Pastor Is Not Afraid Of Witches (863 Views)

5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Branch Of Mfm Where Pastor Is Not Afraid Of Witches by zitoA: 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dear All,

I will be very grateful if someone could give me the name of a branch of MFM where the pastor is bold, have clean hands and not afraid of witches.I need to know. I am disappointed at the branch pastor where I currently worship. I do not want to use denigrating words because of God.

I shall be most pleased.

Thank you.
Re: Branch Of Mfm Where Pastor Is Not Afraid Of Witches by zitoA: 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
I do not mind leaving home for the service at the branch (Lagos).
Re: Branch Of Mfm Where Pastor Is Not Afraid Of Witches by rill: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
U be witch
Re: Branch Of Mfm Where Pastor Is Not Afraid Of Witches by zitoA: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Discussed my issue with the pastor . His responses in action based on rumours were very bad. Should one be afraid of witches then the person's hands are not clean.
Re: Branch Of Mfm Where Pastor Is Not Afraid Of Witches by zitoA: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pls, I do not mind any church -CAC etc - as long as the man of God is real. [size=16pt]Is it so difficult to find one[/size][size=16pt][/size][/size][size=8pt]
Re: Branch Of Mfm Where Pastor Is Not Afraid Of Witches by zitoA: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pls, I do not mind any church -CAC etc - as long as the man of God is real. [size=16pt]Is it so difficult to find one?[/size][size=16pt][/size][/size][size=8pt]
Re: Branch Of Mfm Where Pastor Is Not Afraid Of Witches by bizmahn: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Try MFM prayer city or try Deeper life Hqters or WCCRM Hqters where you can meet their G.O. or stronger pastors.
Re: Branch Of Mfm Where Pastor Is Not Afraid Of Witches by zitoA: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
Thanks Sir

(1) (Reply)

UK-based Nigerian Tackles Church Over Marriage Breakdown / Scientist Baffled After A Huge Crater Opens In Siberia / If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.