Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place (862 Views)

What If Jesus Comes Today And Says There's No Heaven Or Hell? / If Jesus Comes Today Would You Let Him In? / Is There Going To Be a Great Revival Before Jesus Comes ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place by maikhel: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
Okay so if the trumpet sounds now..d sun will darken first abi. I think they said different creatures will come to earth to coerce us to get 666 on our bodies and also can one refuse to collect d number,what if these creatures kill you in the process(i.e if you disagree to collect d mark). Does God hears one prayer during that time? If you change your ways,can you still make heaven..

Bible scholars pls tell me how the events wil follow and answer my questions. GOd bless
Re: If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place by MrPresident1: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yashua returns, and massive destruction follows. Armageddon.
Re: If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place by twosquare(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
maikhel: Okay so if the trumpet sounds now..d sun will darken first abi. I think they said different creatures will come to earth to coerce us to get 666 on our bodies and also can one refuse to collect d number,what if these creatures kill you in the process(i.e if you disagree to collect d mark). Does God hears one prayer during that time? If you change your ways,can you still make heaven..

Bible scholars pls tell me how the events wil follow and answer my questions. GOd bless
666 is the fullness of Wickedness in a Man....Get the mark of God first before that day arrive.
Re: If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place by MrPresident1: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
twosquare: 666 is the fullness of Wickedness in a Man....Get the mark of God first before that day arrive.

You are mistaken. No one will catch anyone to give him 666. 666 is a mark of distinction for people who have given themselves over to the beast. People who are diseased and corrupted into the way of the beast. Greed, covetousness, wickedness, idolatry and all manners of evil human behaviour are the symptoms of the corrupting disease. You become infected through your thoughts (forehead) or through the works of your hand (right hand)
Re: If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place by maikhel: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
MrPresident1:

You are mistaken. No one will catch anyone to give him 666. 666 is a mark of distinction for people who have given themselves over to the beast. People who are diseased and corrupted into the way of the beast. Greed, covetousness, wickedness, idolatry and all manners of evil human behaviour are the symptoms of the corrupting disease. You become infected through your thoughts (forehead) or through the works of your hand (right hand)
bro,so that means one can sit in his parlour and not be disturbed/tortured to collect d mark. Also i think at that time if you dont have that mark,you cant buy food or anything. If one dies of hunger nko,is that heaven or hell
Re: If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place by twosquare(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
MrPresident1:

we're saying the same thing....the beast will give its mark,GOD too will have its own...that's why i said maikhel need not wait till that time coz it has already begun. 666 don't start in one day...people will grow into it and become sons of perdition....that's why i said it is the 'fullness of Wickedness'.....so get the mark of God, or you get that of the beast....no in-between
Re: If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place by MrPresident1: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
maikhel: bro,so that means one can sit in his parlour and not be disturbed/tortured to collect d mark. Also i think at that time if you dont have that mark,you cant buy food or anything. If one dies of hunger nko,is that heaven or hell

Getting the mark of the beast is much deeper than you put it. The Beast controls the world's system of trade and its money supply. If you must 'enjoy' life, you must have its mark. And that mark will manifest itself in your way of life; Greed, covetousness, lust for money, all kinds of evil. If you see anyone manifesting these kind of symptoms, that fellow is diseased with the mark of the beast, in thought and in deed.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place by twosquare(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
maikhel: bro,so that means one can sit in his parlour and not be disturbed/tortured to collect d mark. Also i think at that time if you dont have that mark,you cant buy food or anything. If one dies of hunger nko,is that heaven or hell
The Beast will unveil another way of life that is anti-GOD....Whoever flows into it is gone...you won't be recovered again....if you're for God, need not worry,He'll provide in a strange way in those days as He did unto the israelite in the wilderness....BUY&SELL...though have spiritual meaning but the physical implication is Boycotting you now...discrimination,since you're not of them...they will own this present world system by then....But i say unto you...saints in those days won't live by the dictate of this present age,they would have entered another realm physically.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place by maikhel: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
twosquare: we're saying the same thing....the beast will give its mark,GOD too will have its own...that's why i said maikhel need not wait till that time coz it has already begun. 666 don't start in one day...people will grow into it and become sons of perdition....that's why i said it is the 'fullness of Wickedness'.....so get the mark of God, or you get that of the beast....no in-between
so are u saying that immediately the events start to occur,u get d mark..so if one has been a sinner all his life and wants to change his ways on that day so he could have the mark of God,it wont be possible anymore
Re: If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place by twosquare(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
maikhel: so are u saying that immediately the events start to occur,u get d mark..so if one has been a sinner all his life and wants to change his ways on that day so he could have the mark of God,it wont be possible anymore
listen,by the time the Man of Sin will arrive...many won't know him unless those who have higher eyes to sight him...he will come as a Lamb,even though he is a dragon...this is it....that guy will unveil lawlessness to people and create a system whereby people will learn lawlessness and imbibed it. A lie is going to come from him....know that lie is a lifestyle,not literal lie you know....it will be like Jesus....I am the Way,Truth and Life.(opposite)
it won't come suddenly,even if God wants to save you from it,HE will be unable coz You urself will resist Him....it has already started...look at the advanced nations....by the time the beast is going to come with his agenda,you won't believe anything else except that which He shown to you
Re: If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place by maikhel: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
twosquare: listen,by the time the Man of Sin will arrive...many won't know him unless those who have higher eyes to sight him...he will come as a Lamb,even though he is a dragon...this is it....that guy will unveil lawlessness to people and create a system whereby people will learn lawlessness and imbibed it. A lie is going to come from him....know that lie is a lifestyle,not literal lie you know....it will be like Jesus....I am the Way,Truth and Life.(opposite)
it won't come suddenly,even if God wants to save you from it,HE will be unable coz You urself will resist Him....it has already started...look at the advanced nations....by the time the beast is going to come with his agenda,you won't believe anything else except that which He shown to you
thats totally true oo,the devil is a DECEIVER and will deceive many,hmmm scary
Re: If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place by MrPresident1: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
The Beast and the man of sin have actually been here for a very long time. This now is time for the saints to retake back the kingdom and rule forever!

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place by twosquare(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
maikhel: thats totally true oo,the devil is a DECEIVER and will deceive many,hmmm scary
that's the deception sir....guys will have might to resist God and hate God....if you sin,you can still repent but those folks won't repent...they would have grown in wickedness just like satan. Remember the parable of the Tare&wheat....the Caesar's coin....both are coded messages for us.
He will deceive those who have not been sealed unto Righteousness(the mark of God)...by the time God is through with you,you'll be a son of Righteousness....someone that can't be bought.so,i'll say start learning it now by the Spirit.it's profitable.
Many nations are already in&still flowing into this 'scary' thing...the stage is set.

(1) (Reply)

Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good — Charity-turned-aisha / The Church Is Under Attack / The Mentality Of A Theist,Good Or Bad? (free Discussion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.