Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Can I Have Interpretation Of This Typhoid And Malaria Test? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can I Have Interpretation Of This Typhoid And Malaria Test? (4395 Views)

Differentiating Between Typhoid And Malaria Fever / Kidney Disease More Prevalent Cause Of Death In Nigeria Than Aids And Malaria / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Have Interpretation Of This Typhoid And Malaria Test? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Please if you are a doctor, can you interpret and comment on this lab report for me!

Salmonella typhi ====== O(1/80) H(1/80)

Salmonella paratyphi =====AO(1/40) AH(1/40)

Salmonella paratyphi =====BO(1/80) BH(1/80)

Salmonella paratyphi =====CO(1/40) CH(1/160)

And a malaria result: (++) Ring form of p.f seen!

Thanks
Re: Can I Have Interpretation Of This Typhoid And Malaria Test? by dominique(f): 2:20am On Dec 12, 2013
P.f stands for Plasmodium falciparum, one of the most common malaria causing species. The result shows that the malaria is quite serious and the typhoid is relatively mild. I'll advise the person to go get treatment for both diseases asap.
Re: Can I Have Interpretation Of This Typhoid And Malaria Test? by Webmasterjames(m): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2013
Your result is positive because p.f seen is the most common cause of malaria . Because in the inquiry of fever in the tropics, important diagnoses to be ruled out are typhoid and malaria and both cause significant morbidity, mortality and economic loss. Here i am saw about this, an estimated seventeen million cases of typhoid are reported worldwide each year, leading to 0.6 million deaths.So you do full check up & treatment along with your best doctor in your city.

Re: Can I Have Interpretation Of This Typhoid And Malaria Test? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2013
dominique: P.f stands for Plasmodium falciparum, one of the most common malaria causing species. The result shows that the malaria is quite serious and the typhoid is relatively mild. I'll advise the person to go get treatment for both diseases asap.
waoo, thanks a lot, very very grateful, God bless you thanks a lot!

(1) (Reply)

Hygiene In Nigeria / Special Magnetic Knee Belt For Treatment Of Arthritis / Please Help Me Get Rid Of Bumps On My Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.