Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Swear Its Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Swear Its Free (371 Views)

How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! / Get This Thank Me Later: I Swear / I Swear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Swear Its Free by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lolx! Ignore the title but don't ignore the content of the post.

I just felt like ditributing the secrets of my sucess as an importer.

You need the ebook. Send me your email address @ admin@nairaguide.com

Note: sending me an email will make it fast and easy for me to send the free importation ebook to you. But if you choose to post it here. Fine.but you have to be patient,while I come to check on this post and copy your email address.

@ moderator stay off please.if you doubt these ,try me by sending me and email and I will reply back with the free importation guide.

@all viewing this please if you get a copy of these ebook,and it helped you feel free to come back here and share your experience.
The party starts now
Re: I Swear Its Free by naijacutee(f): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
If it is, and you are not harvesting forum members e-mails, post it on the forum.

Moved to Adverts.

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married Soon??? / .. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.