Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Usmle (united States Medical Licencing Examination Preparation Tools - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Usmle (united States Medical Licencing Examination Preparation Tools (1916 Views)

Doctor Emigrating To America Via The USMLE Route / Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US. / Take The Usmle And Other InternationalExams Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usmle (united States Medical Licencing Examination Preparation Tools by weimar: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2008
Are you preparing for USMLE steps 1 and 2 to practice medicine in the United States? If so, I might be able to help you get the e-books you will require to get started. Ebooks include: Physiology (Guyton,) Biochemistry and Genetics, Histology, Anatomy and Embryology, Pharmacology, Immunology, Behavioral Science, Microbiology and more. I also have First-AIDs ebooks 2007, and videos from Kaplan that I am willing to share with you so that you can pass the boards. You will not regret making the steps to write me. My Email address is chukso@yahoo.com. Write me to negotiate price.

I will give a free e-book to every serious med student or med graduate planning on taking the USMLE Steps 1 and 2 a "kaplan Medical Essential tool. This book cost about $150 at Barnes and Nobles. With this this crash course books, you align yourself apart pass the board. However it is advicable that you get other important tools to help you reach your dream.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Mistletoe Herbs, As Well As The Ionic Foot-detox Therapy? / I Need A Very good body Cream / Bill Gates:we Still Don’t Understand Why COVID-19 Numbers Are Not High In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.