Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US. (3281 Views)

Chidinma And Oge Okoye At A Cancer Awareness Program In Lagos (Photos) / Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme / FG Suspends Residency Training!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US. by samiel4u(m): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2012
hello Medical students and Doctors from Naija.
just created this forum for us to share materials, hold discussions and discuss residency matching program to buffer our chances in yankee and help our ourselves.
welcome on board
Re: Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US. by samiel4u(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2012
fact from people that have taken the test and had 99
choice material
Biochemistry......kaplan video and material or Rapid Review biochemistry(goljan) shocked
immuonology......Levinson review of immuno and micro(just immuno section alone)
Microbiology.....Micro made ridiculously easy. embarassed
Anatomy..........First aid alone
Pathology......Goljan audio+ goljan pathology text
Pharmacology...kaplan if fine cool
Behaioural sciences.....First aid tongue

Post ur discussions, get study partner in ur town and lets get into any specialty of our choice in yankee
Lets go
Re: Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US. by samiel4u(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2012
First aid should be used all through preparation and Kaplan Qbank
and the ALMIGHTY usmleworld qbank.....very very high yield.
Re: Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US. by olayiwolaaims: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2012
pls can u share the download link of the video and audio files
Re: Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US. by dremmy: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2012
Hii
Which step is it appropriate to write first? Step 1 or step 2. I've read so many threads and its even more confusing.
Any advise will help
Re: Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US. by Chiziem: 3:43am On Sep 26, 2013
Pls where can I buy firstaid for usmle 2013, board review series and other prescribed materials for USMLE here in Nigeria? Or do I have to order copies from outside the country?
Re: Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US. by dremmy: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chi'ziem:
Pls where can I buy firstaid for usmle 2013, board review series and other prescribed materials for USMLE here in Nigeria? Or do I have to order copies from outside the country?

I bought mine in india in 2011. They were quite cheaper...buying online would also be cool but buying in Nigeria here is so expensive.
Re: Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US. by igboboy3(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
I'm not sure if you can get First Aid 2013 in Lagos. I tried @ Yaba market and I was unsuccessful.
Re: Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US. by benjola2222(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
I got my materials from [url]usmle.com.ng[/url] the exchange rate is the reason some of these things are expensive..

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Pest Control And Fumigation. / Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria / I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.