Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Staphilococus vs HIV - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphilococus vs HIV (961 Views)

Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staphilococus vs HIV by RuggedHumble(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Over the years, a lot of concern have shown to People living with HIV in Nigeria with the help of WHO and many NGOs. Don't know if much success have made.

On the other hand a lot of Nigerians are seriously suffering and dying of staphilococus infection. Hardly, have I heard of any NGOs back or supporting this people.

Its as if Staphilococus is equal to "malaria". I use to see it that way until my close friend got infected with Staphilococus Aureus from Nysc. The symptoms on her body is worse than HIV.

Pls Friends my question is
1. staphilococus Aureus and HIV, which is more deadly(With Reason).

2. How can we help those that are suffering from Staphilococus aureus
Re: Staphilococus vs HIV by RuggedHumble(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Please friends, let this thread service the mouth of these affect people. Let every one contribute his or her own quota. Who knows our comments can change their life for better.
I never believe their will be peepers in this thread, its a serious issue.

Mod in charge you help here will also go a long way.
Re: Staphilococus vs HIV by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Rugged Humble: Over the years, a lot of concern have shown to People living with HIV in Nigeria with the help of WHO and many NGOs. Don't know if much success have made.

On the other hand a lot of Nigerians are seriously suffering and dying of staphilococus infection. Hardly, have I heard of any NGOs back or supporting this people.

Its as if Staphilococus is equal to "malaria". I use to see it that way until my close friend got infected with Staphilococus Aureus from Nysc. The symptoms on her body is worse than HIV.

Pls Friends my question is
1. staphilococus Aureus and HIV, which is more deadly(With Reason).

2. How can we help those that are suffering from Staphilococus aureus
This is a serious topic to me cause lots of nigerian young guy are dying of staph infection.
I believe staphilococus bad, as it forms resistance to drugs unlike HIV dat can be managed. All in all are deadly, my advise is lets play safe.
Re: Staphilococus vs HIV by RuggedHumble(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
@ Moorch Moore, thanks so Moorch for emphasizing how serious the topic is.

I truly wish that the voice of people with this staph infection would be heard like those of Hiv/aids. Possibly have an association that takes care of them.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Medical Association Strike: Medical And Dental Council Threatens Fire / Family Of Nurse Killed By Ebola Faces Public Humiliation And Stigma / Ebola Patient Dr Adadevoh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.