Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Which Team Do You Support And Why? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Team Do You Support And Why? (581 Views)

Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat / Which Team Do You Think Has The Most Handsome Players In This Afcon 2013 / Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Team Do You Support And Why? by Chestar5(f): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
why do u support your favorite team, am a chelsea fan for 9yrs and why i support them is b'cos i love their com back spirit. wat is urs. u are free to share
Re: Which Team Do You Support And Why? by haffaze777(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2015
Chestar5:
why do u support your favorite team, am a chelsea fan for 9yrs and why i support them is b'cos i love their com back spirit. wat is urs. u are free to share

I support blues too because of dia never say die attitude
Re: Which Team Do You Support And Why? by Chestar5(f): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2015
oh, dis thread sef... Dem don help me ressurrect u ni cool smiley
Re: Which Team Do You Support And Why? by Greatihex(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2015
I so much love my chelsea because of their culture of beating the big boys. That club that evry other team dread, my chelsea wl fit wt dia last blood and beat them. They always beliv in their self. No team is superior to them. I also love them for their direct football, their approach to the game. The philosophy of put the ball in the opponents net and stop the opponent frm doin the same to them. This is the reason y i started supporting dis club, and love them so much.
Re: Which Team Do You Support And Why? by holyteeboy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Club:Chelsea
Reason:I don't know
Years been in club:17 years
Age19 years

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘mikel Was A Big Flop’ / Nepalese Schoolgirl Kills Herself After Brazil's 7-1 Defeat To Germany / Why Africa Never Wins Worldcup‬

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.