Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating (1727 Views)

3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? / Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by zeminar(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
well seun has been driving member away since 2010 , instead of banning people ,why not turn it to money making opportunity
1. member have wallet
2. member can fund with ATM , cash to bank ,e-currency,through agent etc
3. nairaland can have refferal link , you reffer people you make 10%
4. there will be a general ADVERT place where you can use your wallet to post for like N1000/week
5. automatic submission of advert (with a disclaimer from nairaland)money will be deducted from member wallet
6. a matrix of N500 from the advert 5levels N100 each
7. N100 direct refferal commission
8. seun go home with N400 per advert
9. 1m advert submition = N400m for seun ,N500m matrix pay out ,N100m direct refferal commision
10 i wonder seun reject advert that news paper and google accept

to be continue
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by zeminar(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
11. member can transfer their wallet to other member
12. seun may decide not to pay out commision but having a very big store were you use your commission to buy goods
13. use your commision to place advert
14 why people always come here for beg when they can reffer and make money to level 5 deep
15 we have 200m nigerians only 0.5% is in Nairaland because noting interest them , while many 199m people only do something only in exchange for money

to be continue
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by zeminar(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
16. Nigerians are now paying money ought for seun to facebook , facebook allow any advert in 5second with your debit card,facebook is one of the richest young man in the world, why not seun one of the richest young man in Nigeria
17. This is job opportunity for Nigerians , at least 1m nairaland just to bring 200 people each= 200m
18. what about people from other country that would have use Nairaland as the avenue to reach africa

to be continue if seun is interested
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by eminikansoso(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
zeminar: well seun has been driving member away since 2010 , instead of banning people ,why not turn it to money making opportunity
1. member have wallet
2. member can fund with ATM , cash to bank ,e-currency,through agent etc
3. nairaland can have refferal link , you reffer people you make 10%
4. there will be a general ADVERT place where you can use your wallet to post for like N1000/week
5. automatic submission of advert (with a disclaimer from nairaland)money will be deducted from member wallet
6. a matrix of N500 from the advert 5levels N100 each
7. N100 direct refferal commission
8. seun go home with N400 per advert
9. 1m advert submition = N400m for seun ,N500m matrix pay out ,N100m direct refferal commision
10 i wonder seun reject advert that news paper and google accept

to be continue

zeminar: 16. Nigerians are now paying money ought for seun to facebook , facebook allow any advert in 5second with your debit card,facebook is one of the richest young man in the world, why not seun one of the richest young man in Nigeria
17. This is job opportunity for Nigerians , at least 1m nairaland just to bring 200 people each= 200m
18. what about people from other country that would have use Nairaland as the avenue to reach africa

to be continue if seun is interested
Omo ibo with money
Seun is a yoruba man
We yorubas value good names more than money. The seun's legacy will live after him.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by zeminar(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
i am omo yoruba ponbele not Igbo ok
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by naijacutee(f): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
eminikan soso:

Omo ibo with money
Seun is a yoruba man
We yorubas value good names more than money. The seun's legacy will live after him.

It's a shame. The world has moved on since, people like these are still doing "Igbo" vs "Yoruba" instead of contributing sensibly. We are the ones "doing ourselves" in this country, I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by zeminar(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
@eminikan-sos have you been to east before ? if not go and do tour ,you will see that yoruba is the laziest and poorest tribe
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by zeminar(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
many yorubas did not have vision of becoming billionaires that is why ,but me i must

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by zeminar(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
how can i have 1million member like Nairaland i no go be in forbe magazine N1k X 1m =N1b X 12month =N12billion , oti o

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by zeminar(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
if there is enough money ,there is a lot of features that can be in nairaland
sms
call
sound
vedio
member to member chat
formation of group

This can be done with a lot of money coming from member advert just like Facebook
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by eminikansoso(m): 5:43am On Dec 12, 2013
zeminar: @eminikan-sos have you been to east before ? if not go and do tour ,you will see that yoruba is the laziest and poorest tribe

You are not Serious
let me ask you. How many eastern major cities have you been to
Ewu
Efi Igbo
Ezi
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by eminikansoso(m): 5:46am On Dec 12, 2013
zeminar: how can i have 1million member like Nairaland i no go be in forbe magazine N1k X 1m =N1b X 12month =N12billion , oti o
Note this is a forum
Okay
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by zeminar(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2013
In programin all things you think of can be done ,warrior forum collect money b4 u post
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by zeminar(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2013
Warriorforum is the best in the whole world because they accept any advert and collect money from member , they focus on income for the website not to employ 1000 moderators to ban member , I am saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by buzcenter: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2013
Truth is bitter , otito koro
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by nairamaverick(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2013
you could start a forum and compete with seun
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by buzcenter: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2013
You want to start a war that you can not know the end , it can not cost N100k to build it and another N100k to advertise + full killer concept
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by stevecantrell: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2013
zeminar: how can i have 1million member like Nairaland i no go be in forbe magazine N1k X 1m =N1b X 12month =N12billion , oti o

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by buzcenter: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
Why laughing
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by sonety2k(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
cool
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2013
Its clear seun isn't interested. If not, you would have seen his reply. Maybe he is simply satisfied with his level of income being generated from nairaland or he has better and more enriching business ideas to execute on this forum in this future.
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by eminikansoso(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2013
marvis5077: Its clear seun isn't interested. If not, you would have seen his reply. Maybe he is simply satisfied with his level of income being generated from nairaland or he has better and more enriching business ideas to execute on this forum in this future.
Let be sincere to ourself.
You are right.
Nobody will have this type of forum that have more than one million active members and allows it to run freely.
He may have his reasons.
From yearly subscriptions alone can give him more than #1billion
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by stevecantrell: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
Seun cannot just jump at any random ideas, especially in an environment like this one without analysing the psychology of the consumer.

Nigerians love freebies, its very easy to frighten them off once you start forcing them to use premium services.

In the U.S a similar thing happened to yahoo vs gmail. Gmail is number one, you can forward your emails to any other provider.

While yahoo charged an annual subscription to forward mail on yahoo plus accounts and are ranked at the bottom of the preferred email provider list because of this .
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by buzcenter: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Seun is young I think so, he also does not need too big anbition , I can see he need advert tru his advert link posted everyday ,what surprice me is seun reject advert a lot , he would have set nairalist for pay as you go ,na him sabi
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by buzcenter: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
Only 100,000 is active out of 1m people 900,000 has been banned , I left nairaland for 2years before I come back ,no more gain like before , the only gain I have now is news
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by sgsltd1: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Scroll down seun pick a concept in this post (disclaimer ) that means he read this post
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by solodox(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2015
zeminar:
how can i have 1million member like Nairaland i no go be in forbe magazine N1k X 1m =N1b X 12month =N12billion , oti o

And you think its all yah 1m members that'll pay you 1k ermonth abi? Rise above greed!
Re: Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating by FKMagazine(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Who told u guys that d dude(Seun Osewa) is nt making huge money through Nairaland investment? Sidon there! U can ask google hw much does nairaland worth

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank MD/CEO, Alex Otti Resigns / Diamond bank / Driver Needed In Benin For Hire Purchase For An Audi 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.