Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Diamond bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond bank (1726 Views)

Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond bank by funmike83(f): 1:11pm On May 25, 2016
I have gotten my letter of non indebtedness last Thursday even though its late. Thanks to you all. Will have to re apply at the embassy's
Re: Diamond bank by tritt(m): 1:26pm On May 25, 2016
If you think diamond bank is the worst then what will you say of Ecobank....Just call them out on twitter and i promise, you will get a prompt response.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond bank by olanie(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2016
Tell your story on twitter now for a quicker response, tag their handle !
Re: Diamond bank by udokaslam: 1:45pm On May 26, 2016
funmike83:
I have never seen a bank like this before. I got a loan 4 years ago and paid down since last year. I applied at the embassy and was told I have a bad CRC report from diamond bank that i should clear myself and present my letter of non indebtedness. I did a letter aand sent my request letter for my letter of non indebtedness a to their bodija branch where I got the loan.
This has been on since last week monday and till now the officers are confused. Initially I was told I have outstanding of 66k which I told them immediately it is not possible, later when I called back i was told that I have money in my main account (88k) and that they need approval to debit me and credit my loan account. Can you imagine that!
My credit report is in doubtful already due to there own fault or negligence and I am paying for it. I need their top officials to help me out of this mess , I need their contact pls because the account officers
... Please what is your twitter handle may be i can help you get across to someone in the Bank.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Newly Money Making System Without Invest Capital Kobo! / Sell Your Gift Cards And Get Credited Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.