Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

See Girl With The Smallest Waist In The World - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Girl With The Smallest Waist In The World (5593 Views)

Melt Away 12 Pounds And 2 Inches From Your Waist In 28 Days / 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Girl With The Smallest Waist In The World by etunoman76(m): 4:03am On Dec 12, 2013
Her waist is so tiny you can fit your hand around it, click to see more and dont forget to click the “iFollow” Button and subscribe to this channel for more exciting clips

http://ireporterstv.co/ir_fullvideo/unbelievable-girl-with-the-smallest-waist-in-the-world/

Re: See Girl With The Smallest Waist In The World by dnacrystal: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2013
wow!
Re: See Girl With The Smallest Waist In The World by pheyikemi: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2013
So if she has the smaller waist in the whole world, who has the smallest? Abeg change your smaller to smallest, don't kill me with your english engrish.
Re: See Girl With The Smallest Waist In The World by etunoman76(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
pheyikemi: So if she has the smaller waist in the whole world, who has the smallest? Abeg change your smaller to smallest, don't kill me with your english engrish.

I hope the 'engrish' is better now grin. Thanks for the observation
Re: See Girl With The Smallest Waist In The World by pheyikemi: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
etunoman76:

I hope the 'engrish' is better now grin. Thanks for the observation
Yes better, I'm relieved now. Thank you grin
Re: See Girl With The Smallest Waist In The World by YabaLeftist: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2013
shocked Wow!!! I wonder if she has a digestive system, kidney, liver and all those things normal humans have. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Cholera Kills 24 Persons In Bayelsa State / New DEADLY STD In South Africa And Can't Be Prevented With The Use Of Condoms / Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.