Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Lindaikeji About The N1m Giveaway, It's Now N1.5m And Here's How You Can Win › - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Lindaikeji About The N1m Giveaway, It's Now N1.5m And Here's How You Can Win › (692 Views)

Davido Gave N1m To Fans / Photos: Koko Master Wore A Jacket Worth N1m To Hennessy Event. / BREAKING NEWS: Lindaikeji’s Sister Launches Her Own BLOG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lindaikeji About The N1m Giveaway, It's Now N1.5m And Here's How You Can Win › by judacglobe(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2013
Linda ikeji:I'm giving 10 LIB readers
N100,000
each this weekend, that still stands,
but I've decided to throw in an
additional N500,000 so more people
can benefit from this. I read your
comments and I received quite a
number of emails and twitter messages
from people who shared their struggles
with me. Some of them brought tears
to my eyes. Some people were not
even asking for N100k, they wanted as
little as N10k or N20k. At first I was like,
what's N20k going to do for anyone?
Then I thought to myself, this time
three years ago, I would have also
appreciated getting N20k.
So I've decided to give N20,000 to 25
LIB readers, that's how the additional
N500k will be shared.
To get the N100k here's what we are
going to. Tell me what you think is the
top 5 most commented posts on LIB
since I started the blog. I will pick the
first nine correct answers. If I pick you,
someone will call you and you will meet
me for lunch this weekend where I will
hand over the cheques. If you don't live
in Lagos, the money will be sent to
your account.
What did u think people to get full detail www.celeb-bella..com/2013/12/lindaikeji-about-n1m-giveaway-its-now.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Video - Wizkid Throws 100k Into Crowd, Causes Stampede At Felabration / Amazing And Interesting Dates In The Last Ten Years / Chimamanda, Omotola, Don Jazzy, Psquare Named 100 Most Influential Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.