Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. (10939 Views)

Boy Stands On The Big Booty Of A Woman (photo) / Can Aisha Make Us Laugh As Patience Did? / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by timmfikk(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2008
What can you tell us in your own view as a big deal, ladies and gentle men, kindly come in here and bring good laughter to the mind of all fella's, please its only about a big deal laughing machine, i mean thats what big deal forum is all about.

Keep laughing, teaching, and learning from one another!

One loff lipsrsealed

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by clemcykul(f): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2008
*flys into thread laff hard and zooms off*

ahahahahahahhahhahaa grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by lysaa(f): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2008
u've got to dig deep into ya humour bag and show case the well-lebelled-joke and then force us to laff undecided
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by spenchuks(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2008
pls how do u want me to laugh? i dont know how to laugh
in english. but i can laugh in my language, only if NLND permit me to do so.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by lysaa(f): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
ha area!, I sense that's an urhobo/Isoko or Itsekiri laff tongue
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by lysaa(f): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
no delta ibo
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by spenchuks(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2008
na who be dat?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Jeovy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2008
you no know yourself again?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Temivict(f): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2008
Jeovy abi na ur babe
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by spenchuks(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2008
@lysa
i be ya broda na wink
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by manickal(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
okay, here goes nothin . . . . .

i said here goes nothin and u decided to see for ya self abi . . . ?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by spenchuks(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2008
who is fooling who here?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by nightnurse(f): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
farts and walks away
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by spenchuks(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2008
catches up with her and gives her some spanking on her ass
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by MrInfo1(m): 5:45am On Jul 30, 2008
Dirty two
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by clemcykul(f): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2008
u make em three
*farts on info's head*
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by benjay1(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2008
strolls in . . . . clutchin a handkerchief to his nose. . .

Oya all of you farting around kneel down now or . . .
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by mykali(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2008
what's with all the farting?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by lysaa(f): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2008
spenchuks:

@lysa
i be ya brother na wink

yep, thats why i could locate u smiley
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by spenchuks(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2008
how?! shocked
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by clemcykul(f): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2008
no idea
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by MrInfo1(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2008
. . . as usual¿
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Moyola(f): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2008
IS IT JUZZ ANY JOKE? undecided
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by mykali(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2008
no jokes yet?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by beemex(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2008
As i pass through this thread, i just throway face
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by benjay1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2008
~beemex Why you no go hide ya face when you and my monkey dey drag who fine pass ??
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by lysaa(f): 12:21am On Aug 01, 2008
spenchuks:

how?! shocked

i have the map on my palm
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by timmfikk(m): 3:19am On Aug 01, 2008
@ ben-jay, you are really rocking man, grin grin grin grin but how the guy and your monkey come dey drag na, why you no seperate their banana from each other lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by femzy(m): 3:55am On Aug 01, 2008
delete
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Gabry(f): 5:33am On Aug 01, 2008
Timm,

shocked   shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  With that picture, now I know you dey be naughty bobo. . . . undecided  lipsrsealed

And I actually thought you are the goodie goodie buh boy. . .
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Jeovy(m): 5:42am On Aug 01, 2008
Timivict

She is cute and dont mind if she is
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by spenchuks(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2008
@ lysaa
u be winch?
how u go say u get map 4 ya palm. anyway, i will be glad if u will explain dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Computer-doctor / Bra Size / Business Opportunity For You In Real Estate[Earn Big]- The Kiyosaki &Trump Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.