Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

SAMSUNG And I-phone;;who Is The Boss - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SAMSUNG And I-phone;;who Is The Boss (1656 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread / What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? / I Need A New Phone: Who Has For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAMSUNG And I-phone;;who Is The Boss by caukerzee(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
krugar07:
Thanks boss. But Just trying to show them that what ever they call it has more advantages over the overrated aluminum.
Re: SAMSUNG And I-phone;;who Is The Boss by Esdb(m): 1:56am On Dec 14, 2013
The reason why it is Samsung and I-phone is because we all know without Samsung Googles android barely has meaning so dts why
Re: SAMSUNG And I-phone;;who Is The Boss by Esdb(m): 1:59am On Dec 14, 2013
Another point...do u knw dt almst alhalf of the people who bought the iphone 5s nd 5c had to rturn it because the OS jst strtd draing their ba3 within minutes?.....is anbdy still supprtin iphone?
Re: SAMSUNG And I-phone;;who Is The Boss by daverebranded(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
Esdb: The reason why it is Samsung and I-phone is because we all know without Samsung Googles android barely has meaning so dts why
what is this one saying?? smh4u
Re: SAMSUNG And I-phone;;who Is The Boss by seangy4konji: 12:22am On Dec 20, 2013
NOTHING BUT AN iPHONE....
Re: SAMSUNG And I-phone;;who Is The Boss by Esdb(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
daverebranded: what is this one saying?? smh4u
Someone asked Y m compaiing Samsung and phone nd dts d reason...so I'm really d one smh42

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Fans Rejoice. This Gadget Is For You / GIONEE S5.5 OTA Kitkat Update Available / Mtn Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N150 *tested Working*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.