Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] (3790 Views)

Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father / Nigerian Actor Nonso Diobi Shot With A Gun On His Chest ★see Pics★ / Nicki Minaj Takes Shot At Mariah Carey In E! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
Something to lighten up the season, they were at a
set to shoot an advert and they decided to thrill
us with the cute and adorable photo, media
personality Eku Edewor, dressed in a Royal blue
top and white skinnies chose to add a touch of Fun
to the picture by wearing a Christmas cap.
Is it just me or does Wizkid strikes me as Miley Cyrus here?? Lol
Nice pose tho’

Re: Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] by IAMBREEZY: 5:06am On Dec 13, 2013
Wizzy Wizzy
Re: Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 6:20am On Dec 13, 2013
See as her legs be like chewing stick

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] by biafranqueen: 7:01am On Dec 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Airforce1: See as her legs be like chewing stick
Re: Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] by Sagytarius(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2013
Dope-ernino:

Is it just me or does Wizkid strikes me as Miley Cyrus here?? Lol
Nice pose tho’
Wizkid»»Miley Cyrus ?? Bawo?
Re: Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] by demelza: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2013
Sagytarius: Wizkid»»Miley Cyrus ?? Bawo?
The tongue thingy.
Op, this should be omoge christmas not mama christmas.
Re: Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] by Sagytarius(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2013
demelza: The tongue thingy.
Op, this should be omoge christmas not mama christmas.
Oh ok. Now I notice.
Re: Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2013
[quote author=
Op, this should be omoge christmas not mama christmas.[/quote]lol
Re: Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] by Thorerah(f): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2013
#teamwizzy wink
Re: Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] by ajasa4link: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2013
this girl is beautiful.o,... but make she chop better jor
Re: Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] by MRL1MPoPoTM: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2013
xmas punny awaits wizkid! courtesy of eku edewor
Re: Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] by Ruq: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2013
Airforce1: See as her legs be like chewing stick

But she's light skinned just like you like them
Re: Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2013
Ruq:

But she's light skinned just like you like them

You're right son
I love light skinned girls cuz I'm light skinned myself.
Re: Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS] by MzRaeRae(f): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Airforce1:

You're right son
I love light skinned girls cuz I'm light skinned myself.

#Coughs...Puh-lease ..who dash monkey banana

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha Back In The Days / Archbishop Benson Idahosa Pictured With Bishop David Oyedepo And Wives. / Meet The Patoranqueen,leila Patoranking's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.