Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Am Very Proud To Be A Nigerian - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Very Proud To Be A Nigerian (687 Views)

15 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Nigerian(pics) / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Proud To Be A Nigerian by Fulaman198(m): 2:41am On Dec 13, 2013
I am very proud to be a Nigerian:

I love our diversity, our wealth of languages, the warm and welcoming smiles on some peoples faces. The tradition instilled onto us by our parents, I can never forget what this Nigeria is supposed to be about. Let us never forget out culture in favour of another. Let us remember what we are when we look at ourselves in the mirror every morning. Always thank God or the Gods no matter which religion you follow. Remember to be proud of your tradition and your culture. Remember to never be what you are not and stick to what you know best. Never forget to speak your language. A country without culture does not deserve to be called a country at all. Be proud of who you are my dear Nigerian brothers and sisters.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Proud To Be A Nigerian by saemmanuel(m): 4:15am On Dec 13, 2013
I am proud Also
Re: I Am Very Proud To Be A Nigerian by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2013
Also proud
Re: I Am Very Proud To Be A Nigerian by Mortiple(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2013
Re: I Am Very Proud To Be A Nigerian by Mortiple(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2013
I just dey laugh! grin

How I wish this sermon is coming from someone else other than a 'Fulani man'.
Re: I Am Very Proud To Be A Nigerian by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:53am On Dec 13, 2013
Mortiple: I just dey laugh! grin

Yhu don laff finish?
Re: I Am Very Proud To Be A Nigerian by macof(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2013
I love Nigeria but am not proud to be Nigerian.
Re: I Am Very Proud To Be A Nigerian by Adamskuty(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2013
Mortiple: I just dey laugh! grin

u don laugh finish mad man? grin

nigga if u dont have any positive to say,buzz of this thread,moda'fvcker grin

btw from whence typeth thou? undecided

dont tell me its from across the ninja? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings: 08068309033 / The Polynesian Miracle Fruit / The Nigeria Culture 'do You Know Who I Am'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.