Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work (8057 Views)

He's Bad Experience With He's Newly Bought Tecno R7, A Must See / Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread / Tecno Q1 Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Fadelex(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
hustla:

On your mobile phone

Press 1 to kill yourself
Press 2 to knack head for wall
Press 3 to jump in front of trailer
Press 4 to drink Otapiapia

all your options are meant for people like you... my life is full of fun
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by slyopez(m): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Another thread to get Tecno phones off the market. I smell rat from Infinix distributor.

Sorry NL's I am neither a Tecno nor Infinix user.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Kollykhad: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
i bought my techno q1 for the pass 6months and there is nothing wrong with the fone, infact i am really enjoying the fone. i downloaded alots of applicatns on the fone including BBM and its working perfectly.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by hippyj(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
No problem,just data (mega byte) in your sim and download them,d facebook and other apps u are seeing are just the link to the main site,it happenned when my brother bought his. Just try downloading and installing it. It must work
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by platz(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
which ŋęţwoŗķ āŗę ų ųşįŋg
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by seangy4konji: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
If its Tekno then all you need is Davido and sure everyday is a holiday for your PHONE...You too get champagne,relax and join the Holiday!!

1 Like

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by BlackHuman(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
That odd moment when someone buys even a fake version of a china phone ....#Double-fakeness

1 Like

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Is tecno the only phone on earth??, i cant believe that this can make it to the front page,, anyway, am still expecting blackberry to produce android 2.0 BBM version, cuz i have been using tecno N3 since january, its only me that cant ping!!!!!!,

1 Like

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
ITbomb: And it is on the frontpage .
Have you tried browsing with the native browser and check ur APN settings
my native browser is browsing but apps wont
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
Black Human: That odd moment when someone buys even a fake version of a china phone ....#Double-fakeness

Abii... grin grin angry

@OP..sure you are not using some cheats or a bis plan?

Subscribe to a normal data plan and ensure ur set up the APN of ur network correctly. It will work, unless u bought a fake Tecno
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kollykhad: i bought my techno q1 for the pass 6months and there is nothing wrong with the fone, infact i am really enjoying the fone. i downloaded alots of applicatns on the fone including BBM and its working perfectly.
pls wat about d apps ur phone came wit,are dey working?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Hexzyz(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
return to carl center

1 Like

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
hippyj: No problem,just data (mega byte) in your sim and download them,d facebook and other apps u are seeing are just the link to the main site,it happenned when my brother bought his. Just try downloading and installing it. It must work
pls explain more,ur post seems interesting
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kollykhad: i bought my techno q1 for the pass 6months and there is nothing wrong with the fone, infact i am really enjoying the fone. i downloaded alots of applicatns on the fone including BBM and its working perfectly.
pls does d apps ur phone came works?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
platz: which ŋęţwoŗķ āŗę ų ųşįŋg
etisalat
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Policewoman(f): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: i have heard so much about a chinese phone named tecno,i decided to join the league,after some inquiries people suggested that i should buy the one called tecno q1 which i did last week

my problem now is that the phone has turn to a liability because nothing is working,i downloaded bbm and it can't open,all the apps in this phone including facebook are not working

i complained, they said i should select wcmda only which i did yet its not working,

did i buy a fake tecno or is it that tecno is fake?
You don buy Aba made be dat.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by tshakes(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: my brother am using d cheat bis introduced by a nairalander,could dat be d reason?

o boi go subscribe for normal data plan for smartphones.....nd stop disturbn ursef....*yawn* cnt bliev i read all these replies
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Idrismusty97(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: my brother am using d cheat bis introduced by a nairalander,could dat be d reason?
What network are you using and are you using the "BlackBerry.net" APN?.This could definitely be the reason.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Idrismusty97: What network are you using and are you using the "BlackBerry.net" APN?.This could definitely be the reason.
exactly,dats wat am using,so it could be d problem?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by debayun(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
I faced d same problem wen I but my s3 BT I was using mtn sha BT I noticed wen o changed to etisalat I could open all my apps BT am not saying DAT is d solution sha
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Idrismusty97(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: exactly,dats wat am using,so it could be d problem?
My guy go and use your normal etisalat APN and atleast do a 10mb plan.You nearly spoil tecno reputation.grin
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by ITbomb(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: my native browser is browsing but apps wont
So you dey use cheat , e come be like say na Tecno cos the problem.
A user uses cheat and cannot browse and the Mods pushes it to the frontpage. Nice story
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Idrismusty97(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
ITbomb:

So you dey use cheat , e come be like say na Tecno cos the problem.
A user uses cheat and cannot browse and the Mods pushes it to the frontpage. Nice story
gringringringrin @mukina your plan no work against tecno o.

1 Like

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Idrismusty97: My guy go and use your normal etisalat APN and atleast do a 10mb plan.You nearly spoil tecno reputation.grin
am sorry if i do,am only complaining 2 wat am witnessing, d problem here is dat i subscribed 2 1 month,should i wait b4 it expire or wat?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
A friend told me nw dat its frm d location where i live,could dat b d problem?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by kekakuz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
guy Nna ur stupidity is alarming
and why did they move this to front i suspect some moderators are working agains tecno
i ave a q1 and its the best i ever had
practically no problem
why call ur phone fake in ublic when you dont understand how it works.would u even be able to download the bbm if its fake
i already told u stuffs on the other thread yet you came here to still announce ur wackness to the world.worse of all, u said u are using a cheat.guy u don tecno hand finish.
and for the bb apologist,pls take note that it now an offence to mention bb in the same sentence with tecno.
abeg make i continue my movie for sybla tv.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by sathel(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
make d guy go throw am inside water...datz d new technikwe
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by ladenz(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2013

shocked shocked shocked. ashiri ti tu o.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
kekakuz: guy Nna ur stupidity is alarming
and why did they move this to front i suspect some moderators are working agains tecno
i ave a q1 and its the best i ever had
practically no problem
why call ur phone fake in ublic when you dont understand how it works.would u even be able to download the bbm if its fake
i already told u stuffs on the other thread yet you came here to still announce ur wackness to the world.worse of all, u said u are using a cheat.guy u don tecno hand finish.
and for the bb apologist,pls take note that it now an offence to mention bb in the same sentence with tecno.
abeg make i continue my movie for sybla tv.
u r the biggest fooooool in dis site,so because my chinese phone i bought wit my hard earned money is nt wrking i shouldn't complain again, n wat u told me in wateva thread u r talking abt is wack, it doesn't change anything
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by pek(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
misleading topic! your phone works only that you have issues with it. I don't know why tecno phones are bashed on front page almost on a daily basis. nobody is forcing anyone to buy or use the phone. I have used tecno phone since March and I have not regretted it for a day!

1 Like

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Idrismusty97(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
pek: misleading topic! your phone works only that you have issues with it. I don't know why tecno phones are bashed on front page almost on a daily basis. nobody is forcing anyone to buy or use the phone. I have used tecno phone since March and I have not regretted it for a day!
That's is what people are saying for a long time now.If you don't like tecno it is not by force na!.Go get yourself a golden iPhone.In nasir faggie tune "Its not for you" gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nokia Users Share Ur Ovi Username / Cube 9x Tablet Discussion Thread / Body Design; One Creative Feature Phone Makers Can't Overlook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.