Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (17805 Views)

Igbo-Jew connection / Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! / I’m Sure, Igbo Are Descendants Of The Jews -noam Katz, Israeli Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by chibecanglobal(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls, i'm not a jew but an IGBOTIC man. Calling ourselves Jews reeks of inferiority complex. Why can't the jews be called IGBOS.
The igbo eho call themselves jews are just ignorant of their history. if they can trace their geneology they will discover that it is more dated than jewish history.
i am igbo but i can nt be jew.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ha!!!...IGBO's...they don't know who they are neither do they know who they are suppossed to be...SMH undecided undecided undecided
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by UdoCasciavit: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
Abụ m nwa afọ steeti imo. Abụghị m kwa onye ju!
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Fulaman198(m): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Udo_Casciavit: Abụ m nwa afọ steeti imo. Abụghị m kwa onye ju!

Google Translate fail:

'I am the son of his state. I would not even fill one!'

I bet that is not what you said right?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:23am On Dec 16, 2013
Fulaman198:

Google Translate fail:

'I am the son of his state. I would not even fill one!'

I bet that is not what you said right?

hahahahaha I see Google Translate is now in full swing!
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Fulaman198(m): 5:45am On Dec 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

hahahahaha I see Google Translate is now in full swing!

Yah 2 confirmed failed languages thus far. The Hausa was atrocious, wanted to confirm with my Igbo brothers and sisters and it seems it is also failing. Now to confirm with my Yoruba brothers and sisters. All Google Translate languages are not looking good right now for Africa.
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:47am On Dec 16, 2013
Fulaman198:

Yah 2 confirmed failed languages thus far. The Hausa was atrocious, wanted to confirm with my Igbo brothers and sisters and it seems it is also failing. Now to confirm with my Yoruba brothers and sisters. All Google Translate languages are not looking good right now for Africa.

give it some time. . wink

Its a great move that 3 languages from our country are recognized. While the only other country to have more than 1 language on Google translate is India.

It shows our level of recognition these days.

Many other countries dont even have their languages on that service.
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Fulaman198(m): 5:49am On Dec 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

give it some time. . wink

Its a great move that 3 languages from our country are recognized. While the only other country to have more than 1 language on Google translate is India.

It shows our level of recognition these days.

Many other countries dont even have their languages on that service.

Yah that's true, however most other countries only speak 1 language as an official language. Nigeria I believe is one of if not the most linguistically diverse countries in the world.
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:56am On Dec 16, 2013
True.
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2013
Sir, kindly identify yourself as a Jew next time.

Please stop identifying all Igbos as Jews cos we are not. And no one gave you the right to choose for everyone.

I am Igbo, I am not a Jew.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Nostalgia21(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
Jew? & you're proud?
yeskeh!..go and die
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by POPEII: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Fulaman198:

First and foremost I did not bring this post to the front page, the other 2 mods on here are Igbo themselves, so before you point fingers and insult my ethnic group like the bigot you are maybe you should ask and determine who it actually was.

Only a select few Fulani think they are Arabs and they are the minority, and guess which country they are in? yes, that is correct, Nigeria the country of low self-esteem where Africans want to be something else whether it is Middle Eastern or European
you don't even worth any reply, what makes me a bigot and where did I insult fulani ? Are u okay?
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by musaffyan(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
POPEII:

you don't even worth any reply, what makes me a bigot and where did I insult fulani ? Are u okay?

Guy u are hash, Igbo's are truly Jews I concore
May be because they have no land like a real jew n Germany during Hitler's days,

Moving like parasites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hierarchy Of Kings In Yoruba Land: The Top 5 / The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man / Ooni: Succession Tussle Toughens - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.